Community > Posts By > mrheartfelt

mrheartfelt's photo
Sat 08/23/14 05:46 AM
You are beautiful You can use some more pictures and more info. That is what a profile is all about anyhow. Best of luck in your search.

mrheartfelt's photo
Sat 08/23/14 04:57 AM
I log in, check to see if I have any mail or views, then I see who answered my posts and go to posts and respond to those that catch my interest.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 10:22 PM
I still like the one I remembered earlier : If you love a bird, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If not, then set it free. I have always believed that the past will hinder the future.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 08:20 PM

...be with someone ugly and rich OR gorgeous and poor?

This is a tough one for me....lol

I just want someone with a good heart who can love me and deserves my all.
im not looking for money or a great physique.
we can both work and character and companionship are what matters

That is the answer I can use because I agree!waving waving

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 08:09 PM
smart

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 08:09 PM
I just got wind of this. I feel for all of this because I can relate to it. At this time, nothing is more important than patience and strong friendships. These can help ease the pain. Talking does also, no matter what folks say. When you talk about it, it clears your minds and takes the burdens out of your heart. Prayers and peace go out to you both in your hour of need. waving :angel: :angel: waving

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 07:59 PM
Place more pics.

Drop your emails. Not a good idea because you open yourself up to very bad intentioned folk.

Be very specific in what you want and not general terms. Generality scares people off.

Use Better English and grammar. Put effort into it. The more effort you put in, the more effort will come from it in the form of people noticing it.

Best of luck in your quest.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 07:45 PM
Knight Rider DVD's. I always like to have some background noise while I am doing things. I am not really a fan of all quiet all the time.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 07:39 PM
I have seen so many profiles asked to be rated and I wondered why. I don't want to go on the record as someone who is bragging. I can say that I have seen people not putting any effort into doing a profile. I was actually afraid to rate mine long ago. I finally figured I needed to find out. I love the English language and I see how words and influences work on people. Building a profile takes work and research. It took me 3 weeks to work on mine.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 07:29 PM
Thank you very much for your feedback.waving waving

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 07:06 PM
Thank you ladies for your feedback. I was here a long time ago, but I was busy with things and now I am back.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 05:39 PM
Cameras compact.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 05:10 PM

I've been thinking of this question since I posted it. I still can't decide!!....lol...:tongue:

I am there with you on this one. Tough.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 05:04 PM
Jimmy Walker (Good Times)

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 05:02 PM

hello!:smile:

Hello

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 04:50 PM
I wonder what my profile is like? When you look at it all the time, you only see it through your eyes. I want someone else's opinion. I have plenty of pictures if that is an issue. Thank you all in advance for your input.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 04:44 PM

Hiiiiiiiiwaving

Hi

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 04:31 PM
You can change the wording in your profile till the cows come home. The pictures are the "meat" of a profile. There are all kinds of people who will tell you how they think a profile should be written. As someone has said, people will hate and unfortunately, this is the way of this society because people want things quickly and ready made. Your profile says a lot about you and to me that is half the battle.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 03:56 PM
Grand Canyon Arizona

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 03:04 PM
You are welcome indeed.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25