Community > Posts By > mrheartfelt

mrheartfelt's photo
Mon 11/04/13 12:48 PM
I saw that online!! Not very tasteful for sure!!! Strikes a fancy with my conservative nature. Probably not going for it!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Mon 11/04/13 11:45 AM
Edited by mrheartfelt on Mon 11/04/13 11:47 AM
I believe profiles should show who and what you really are!! You words should speak of the real you and have some "pop"!!! Explain in detail your hobbies, likes and even what you are looking for!! People on this site tend to wait and feel people out!! If you really want to be noticed, you should post in the forums!!! You will draw notices because people will see the true "you". Moreover, do not do things to others that you would not do to yourself!!! Peace Out!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Mon 11/04/13 11:26 AM
I was here awhile back. I remember Ms Carol. Ms Silver Fox, among others. I am not here much anymore because my travel and photography and work keep me moving!!! Just wanted to check in and visit with some of my old buddies. I will be checking in from time to time as I get moments. Enjoy all of the forums and all the fun that is in the Forums. Please feel free to keep in touch with me!! Peace Out!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Mon 11/04/13 11:20 AM
I have gone to some crazy places in my travels and have run out of things. I know Walmart has saved me in a serious pinch by being able to get things when most everything else is closed. I am not fond of some of their policies, but I don't think it is that bad. JMO!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Mon 11/04/13 11:14 AM
I am chicken to tell my age. I remember some of you here, like ESE. Semper Fi marine!! I am one also, but that will give away my age(Yuck). I am ready to retire as I have been working all my life. I still do what I love doing, but I would just enjoy doing without any constraints or hassles. I feel 18, but tell Anyone(HeHe). Just looking to seeing the world through the eyes of my camera and photographing things that excite me and knowing life is for real!! Peace!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 12/14/12 04:55 PM
The sentiments here I agree with!!! Each day we live pales in comparison to the big picture when something like this happens!! The shooter was the son of one of the mothers who worked at the school. They also say he killed himself. We often wonder why things such as this happen. People walk around with all of these issues going on inside and then one day they just do something like this!!!

The big picture gets very small when something like this happens. You truly just don't know!! Here are the mothers and fathers sending their offspring to the place they thought was safe(a school) and you find out in one chilling moment that it was not.

Condolences and prayers and thoughts go out to all of the families and the City of Newton Ct for the ordeal they have experienced!!! Terrible and sad as well!!!!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 12/14/12 04:41 PM
Welcome to MIngle and Join the other "Minglers" here!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 12/14/12 05:42 AM
Congrats Kristi!! She is very beautiful!! I am jealous!! I should have been there to photograph the wedding!! I get to do one very soon!! Glad you have happiness for one moment in time!!1

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 12/13/12 11:52 AM
The"Cuddle Monster" Lives !!! It is a beautiful thing when done with one you care about!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 12/13/12 11:02 AM
I forgot!! Where can you upload pictures of your travels? I have a few that I would like to share!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 12/13/12 10:56 AM
I remember you also!! Always enjoyed you!!! Happy Holidays to you!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 12/13/12 10:54 AM
Thanks Ladies!! Geez, things have a way of hanging around even after you say them!!! Amazing!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 12/13/12 10:51 AM
Welcome Aboard and enjoy the show!!! This is the place to meet some "peeps"waving waving

mrheartfelt's photo
Wed 12/12/12 10:12 PM
I would love to go Mount Rushmore. And perhaps, back to the islands in the Bahamas.. Was there once. Life is so laid back and easy!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Wed 12/12/12 10:09 PM
Since I have been away from here, I have traveled to the Oregon Coast for the Portland Rose Festival, Humboldt Redwoods State Park, Hearst Castle, San Francisco, and the beat goes on!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Wed 12/12/12 10:04 PM
I was off the site for a minute.Now I am back. I am actually now doing Photography. It is a love and a passion for me. I guess I lost track of time. Welcome back to me!!! Mr Heartfelt!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/24/11 08:44 PM

I will not be getting any because I don't care for them nor am I ready to experience that pain either. JMO.

mrheartfelt's photo
Sat 03/19/11 06:04 PM

Montpelier, Vermont

mrheartfelt's photo
Sat 03/19/11 01:04 PM

Been on a Chinese food kick lately. That is what I had today.

mrheartfelt's photo
Sat 03/19/11 08:27 AM

canon sure shot

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25