Community > Posts By > Txpoet

Txpoet's photo
Sat 11/17/07 10:08 PM
49 I have never been to Maine

Txpoet's photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:28 PM
Well if they are too big the ladies laugh when I take off my shirt and Kramer never did perfect that man-bra...

Txpoet's photo
Tue 10/30/07 08:52 PM
Your sister has a mole there also.

Txpoet's photo
Sun 10/28/07 01:03 PM
I actually got out of the house the other day and it seems I caught the eye of some college-aged girl. Boy, I don't remember meeting women who like that and were so up front. She walked right up to me and spun me around.

Then she said that she was very interested in dating me.

This took me by surprise so I did a little questioning. She said her father was alive and I didn't resemble him at all.

I am scheduled to meet her on Tuesday. In the meantime I am not up on all these new terms and language, during our conversation there were several pop culture references I did not understand and I still trying to figure out just what we will be doing on the date.

So if anyone knows can they please explain to me what carbon dating is and what should I wear.

Txpoet's photo
Fri 10/26/07 02:15 AM
Just know you are not alone

Txpoet's photo
Tue 10/23/07 04:30 PM
Cold is for reducing swelling, heat is for getting blood flow to the injury. I would recommend you try alternating heat and cold but for movement use the heat and some analgesic cream or balm before the firing range. You will probably be using a model 870 pump I recommend you wrap your hand and immobilize your thumb.

Txpoet's photo
Sat 10/20/07 10:29 PM
If your friend's book is spaced correctly in its original format for page size and gutter, then the problem is your PDF program. I use PDF editor, a free program. You just click Print and then assign your pdf editor as the printer. It converts the file to pdf and keeps the spacing.

Txpoet's photo
Fri 10/19/07 11:13 PM
a tattoo

Txpoet's photo
Fri 10/19/07 11:12 PM
Underachiever, Madam, Receptionist at a nudist camp, a statuette

Txpoet's photo
Fri 10/19/07 10:51 PM
Cherished

Txpoet's photo
Mon 10/15/07 07:52 AM
At the first indication that the relationship is turning serious you have to be completely honest even if it is a "deal breaker". To do anything else injects mistrust into a relationship and without total trust there is no hope. There is a different between casual dating and serious relationships. As for anyone looking for the "perfect" mate. I hope they are happy alone, for they won't find perfection unless they are perfect themselves and the last perfect person on Earth was killed for his differences.

Txpoet's photo
Mon 10/15/07 12:55 AM
Contact? heck I can't even get views. the ladies that have caught my eye don't appear to be looking and then after reviewing their wants and requirements I am outside their parameters. So no I don't contact them, that would be rude since in most cases I don't meet their requirements.

Txpoet's photo
Mon 10/15/07 12:05 AM
I don't think men were meant to understand women, just to accept them and cherish them. Viva L'difference

Txpoet's photo
Thu 10/11/07 12:25 AM
The Geneva Hague Conventions of 1907 and 1949 deal with land warfare.

The application of the preceding provisions shall not affect the legal status of the Parties to the conflict.

Art 4. A. Prisoners of war, in the sense of the present Convention, are persons belonging to one of the following categories, who have fallen into the power of the enemy:
(1) Members of the armed forces of a Party to the conflict, as well as members of militias or volunteer corps forming part of such armed forces.

(2) Members of other militias and members of other volunteer corps, including those of organized resistance movements, belonging to a Party to the conflict and operating in or outside their own territory, even if this territory is occupied, provided that such militias or volunteer corps, including such organized resistance movements, fulfil the following conditions:[
(a) that of being commanded by a person responsible for his subordinates;
(b) that of having a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance;
(c) that of carrying arms openly;
(d) that of conducting their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war.

The bodies at Gitmo do not fall under the description of POWs they are enemy combatants. You obviously have never experienced torture by the enemy, warfare in person, and you obvious have a problem with real MEN. What you expect is the US to capitulate to insane demands of the American Communist Lawyers Union. The group who is chipping away at this country so they can march their comrades in to take over. The term isn't Bushie it is PROUD AMERICAN VET.

Txpoet's photo
Wed 10/10/07 11:11 PM
Perhaps Fanta46 you should read what it really says. The documents supporting the use of "harsh interrogation techniques." These include "head-slapping, simulated drowning and frigid temperatures.
Would you have interrogators ask them "Pretty please with sugar on it?" If you consider that torture ask some people who know about tiger cases, burning bamboo under fingernails, electric magnetos to genitals, whips, one thousand cuts with a razor blade, the breaking of bones, etc. Torture would be listening to jimmy carter for more than a few minutes. He thought he was too good to lay a wreath at the tomb of the unknown soldier. The facts are there quit trying to skew them.

Txpoet's photo
Wed 10/10/07 10:42 PM
Jimmy Carter = Traitor
http://www.american-partisan.com/cols/2004/gibson/qtr4/1029.htm
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/10/20/202353.shtml
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/896456/posts
http://www.corruptionchronicles.com/2006/12/more_lies_from_jimmy_carter.html

and thats just a short list. As President he sold out South Korea, America, Panama, Iran and many other countries. He has always hated the military. Carter needs to retire his mouth and to quote his own mother: “Sometimes when I look at all my children, I say to myself, "Lillian, you should have stayed a virgin."”

Txpoet's photo
Wed 10/10/07 12:33 AM
I just know who not to support and that is any puppet of George Soros' like Obama or Hillary!

Txpoet's photo
Wed 10/10/07 12:28 AM
My recommendation is to find a local computer shop and take your unit in to them. There are other variables, but they will be able to help you and advise you.

Txpoet's photo
Tue 10/09/07 07:27 PM
Just west of Fort Worth

Txpoet's photo
Sun 10/07/07 12:59 PM
I blog several places, but primarily at Fort Hard Knox.

Previous 1