Community > Posts By > Cheddar_2

Cheddar_2's photo
Tue 04/22/08 02:26 PM
Edited by Cheddar_2 on Tue 04/22/08 02:33 PM

I don't know who you think you are, but when I took my picture I wasn't wondering whether or not you would like it.laugh laugh laugh

I took it because I can, and will do them as much as I want.drinker

NEXT........

Dang, tough crowd.

Seriously, I'm wondering what's the deal. I'm not trying to be insulting (not too insulting, anyway). I'm wondering where the meme came from.

Cheddar_2's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:37 AM
That sounds about par.

Cheddar_2's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:44 AM

Maybe they just ate a lemon?

I'm thinking this may be the case.

It's not that one picture out of several that have the kissy face where I have a problem. It's when all of their pictures have them puckering up that I start to wonder if there's something in the water, contaminating our precious bodily fluids.

Cheddar_2's photo
Tue 04/22/08 07:50 AM
So, can one of you ladies explain to me what's going on with women making a kissy-face at the camera when they're taking pictures? Is that the new smile, do they have bad teeth, or what?

Most of the young women seem to be pretty enough without wrinkling their mouths up like that, though for all I know, they're doing it to hide their vicious fangs.

Please, someone enlighten me.

I personally prefer the sensuous smirk.

Cheddar_2's photo
Tue 04/22/08 07:23 AM
Well...I guess on the bright side, that guy probably won't have to worry about his prostate health.

He may have to worry about dying by falling out of his bed. Or drowning in his sleep. Ew. I'd hate to be an EMT for that one.

Cheddar_2's photo
Tue 04/22/08 07:21 AM
Larry had always heard of people lighting cigars with 100 dollar bills, but had never seen it...until now.

Cheddar_2's photo
Fri 04/18/08 02:09 PM
Edited by Cheddar_2 on Fri 04/18/08 02:11 PM

What the heck kind of weird post is this? It's like, Which would you rather have? Advanced Flesh Eating Disease or have your brains pulled out through your nose?

There's a board game called...er...Zobmondo's Would You Rather or something. Would you rather do Unpleasant Thing A or Unpleasant Thing B...and you need to do one or the other.

I'd prefer the septic tank. Even with the crap in it, I'd still feel better than if I had spiders on me. I f-ing hate spiders.

Cheddar_2's photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:44 PM
In your task manager, you might want to check to make sure you're not going over the limits of the physical memory on your machine.

That is, if you have 512mb physically on your machine, and your Task Manager says you're using 750mb, then that means that you're using "virtual memory"...which is basically some hard drive space set aside to pep up your PC. When you use virtual memory, your hard drive spins.

Cheddar_2's photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:48 PM
I love the shell shape of brazil nuts, but almonds are tastier. Walnuts are more fun to crack, but I don't like the taste so much.

Cheddar_2's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:46 AM
Did anyone jump out and say "TA DA!"

Cheddar_2's photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:19 PM
What's wrong with seizing upon the opportunity to spread around your own personal misery to those around you?

The only other opportunity I have is if I become someone's father-in-law, and that's hardly likely to happen any time soon.

Cheddar_2's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:28 AM
I wanted to see the admins lay some beat-down. Awww...

Cheddar_2's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:27 AM
Er, it's only a little warm out today, and I only have the one tattoo, and I'm not naked.

Can we change the topic to: Room temperature clothed guy with a tattoo.

Cheddar_2's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:15 PM

Local flea market should have what you need,slightly used.

But not fumigated. Ew.

And be sure not to make yourself a fire hazard, just in case Poison pulls a Great White.

Cheddar_2's photo
Tue 04/08/08 12:52 PM

and his cousin (who is with him like 24/7 for work) reassured me that i shouldnt worry too much about the oompa loompas running aroundlaugh

Oompa Loompas...damn, the soda just went straight up my nose.

I have to steal that one for later. :)

Cheddar_2's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:19 AM
Some people are cliquey because nobody else can stand them.

I've not met any orange people who are worth knowing. Bottle tans are ridiculous...

Cheddar_2's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:30 PM
We get to sleep on the couch.

Cheddar_2's photo
Fri 04/04/08 04:16 PM

wiley.. i was born a man...
:wink:

If you're a man, I'm the Queen of Spain. Hubba.

Back to matters at hand. Honesty is a problem when being up-front about that kinda thing means a look of absolute disgust on one hand, and a brutal ass-whuppin' on the other hand.

Lotsa factors involved here. Affection, obviously. Religion and/or personal moral outlook on homosexuality. Desire for biological offspring. How good the surgery on them was, etc.

My personal POV is that I'd be stunned and probably a lot disappointed...but be gentle in telling them No or "I need to think about this". From what I recall of Psych 101, transgendered folks tend to have a high suicide rate. Who'd have thought that being a pariah from every single culture in the world for something (IMO) you can't control would make people kill themselves.

Tread carefully.

Cheddar_2's photo
Tue 04/01/08 10:08 AM
You have to walk a fine line between "The right time for you" and "The right time for your pet." Anyone with a bit of empathy can tell when your long-time companion is really having a rough time, even if they can't speak. If they can live comfortably, then you don't need to do it. If they can't live without being miserable, then you consider doing the right thing.

I worked as a vet tech for a few months in College. The way animals are put to sleep is (as far as I can tell) painless. We should treat other humans as well as we do our pets.

Putting a pet to sleep is really not an easy decision, but sometimes it's the most compassionate thing to do.

Cheddar_2's photo
Tue 04/01/08 09:32 AM

40 really sucked for me

Is that in cat years?

Previous 1 3