Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 07:25 AM
To pretend I have a social life -other than my pups -that is more like pack life

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 07:23 AM
Pumpi is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sexy and expressive!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 07:22 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 10/31/21 07:22 AM

"Just wait til they hear you giggle! Adorbs! Sometimes I giggle just remembering your giggle" <---"haven't had much to giggle about lately, sweet of you to remember. :heart:

"Pumpi is a super good person, too!
Not as good as what they said"<---so... I am NOT sexy & expressive? You could have let me enjoy it for a bit longer!?laugh

"but there is some more good stuff for you!<---"For me or about me?! Yeah, I'm lost.what

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... I was saying my compliments were more good stuff about you but not as good as them saying you are sexy, etc....

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 09:43 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 10/29/21 09:44 PM
loves me some green bean casserole -with mostly crispy onions rather than green beans

mixing mashed and sweet potatoes together is yum -with loads of gravy -and stuffing

Now you got me started -I'm hungry!

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 09:40 AM
Best thing anyone ever told me ever was my mom saying "You made me happy"
She used to get super depressed, so it meant a whole lot.

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 09:37 AM
Just wait til they hear you giggle! Adorbs!
Sometimes I giggle just remembering your giggle.
Pumpi is a super good person, too!
Not as good as what they said, but there is some more good stuff for you! happy

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 09:33 AM
I think success is scalable. As long as things are manageable and you have enough you can be happy -regardless of how large or small the endeavor. Maintain balance even if you grow. Be conscientious/keep a clear conscience.

no photo
Tue 10/26/21 01:51 PM
Thinking... Snowshoeing! XX Skiing at midnight in the woods under the full moon! John Wick marathon! :wave:

sweeeeeeet

no photo
Mon 10/25/21 07:01 PM
Ahngana Gonow

no photo
Mon 10/25/21 06:56 PM

While You were Sleeping
Notting Hill

lol -"you're a putz -you've always been a putz"
"you ok -cuz it looked like he was.... leaning"

no photo
Mon 10/25/21 06:52 PM
I do -but its really about everything I haven't taken the time to cry about -the movie just starts the water works -be talking to the screen about my issues -even my dogs shake their heads lol

no photo
Mon 10/25/21 06:47 PM
I like the idea of no yard work for much of the year.
I would not count snow removal as yard work -as it would be driveways, etc.

Gotta have stuff to do, though.

no photo
Mon 10/25/21 06:46 PM
I like the idea of no yard work for much of the year.
I would not count snow removal as yard work -as it would be driveways, etc

no photo
Mon 10/25/21 06:43 PM
High: Almost having a life

Low: Almost having a life

uncertainty is stressful

I just make peace with the worst-case scenario while trying my best for the best. Really helps.

no photo
Sat 10/23/21 08:08 AM
All is Full of Love -Björk

Going Out West -Tom Waits

no photo
Sat 10/23/21 08:01 AM
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Has the opposite effect for some reason...

Seeing "Live, Laugh, Love" everywhere just makes me grumpy

It should be the test for curmudgeonism. if you see or hear that and have an adverse reaction -and want to say "don't tell me what to do" =curmudgeon positive.

no photo
Sat 10/23/21 07:50 AM
I always wanted to go to the Poteet Strawberry Festival, but never have. Kinda bummed about that.

no photo
Sat 10/23/21 06:04 AM
One of the best things to happen was the focus on new types of vaccines which are easily adapted to new viruses -decreasing response times.

One way or another we must rise above our nature -as the goal is really ultimate fitness to survive.

Hopefully we also realize that all of the unnecessary things we do are opportunities for things to go wrong -and take time from worthwhile endeavors.

no photo
Fri 10/22/21 06:14 PM
git you some tater salad, too

no photo
Fri 10/22/21 08:30 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 10/22/21 08:32 AM
Closest I get to flirting is being comfortable enough with someone to say what I am thinking... which can be quite witty at times -and always sincere

I have zero game indifferent

I don't actually want "game"

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25