Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 11/16/21 05:16 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 11/16/21 05:27 PM
Pretty much -and I agree about energy/matter -as the properties of materials are by way of energy, charges, etc...

but my focus is on pre-universe/pre-singularity "stuff" -before it became arranged as atoms, etc.
While "the universe" is called so to convey the idea of be all-inclusive, I don't think it is.

I see it necessary that thought/planning was required for the periodic table -the elements having their specific properties -ability to combine and create even more different properties -in preparation for use by post-singularity life forms. So... life/thought developed naturally, but our level of thought/life was artificial.

We also interface on our level (except when we employ tools -whereas a being interfacing on a more basic pre-atomic level would actually have greater power -to change things at the root -so to speak.

no photo
Tue 11/16/21 08:36 AM
I don't think strength is being able to go on without being affected. Strong people feel the most -while others may skip the feelings to save energy because they can't handle the feelings as well as daily life.

Some strong people might do well to skip feeling a bit more so as not to become overwhelmed, but feeling true things grounds us in truth.

no photo
Tue 11/16/21 08:24 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 11/16/21 08:26 AM

What we do not see is inanimate matter which think.
Right here, on this planet, inanimate matter makes up far more of existence than life. It is, then understandable based on human conclusion and reason, that most of the Universe is comprised of inanimate matter at or near the same ratio we see here.

On our level...

We ARE inanimate matter thinking -we are composed of those same inanimate things -and our ability to think is due to how they are arranged.
From the big bang onward, the various atoms which formed are such that they will self-assemble into thinking beings under the right circumstances.
Until they do, nature is limited because it cannot perceive itself. Once they do, nature is not limited -and many more states become possible.

The same would be true of pre-universe material -of which our universe is an arrangement.

Some say not. Some say atoms, etc needed to form before life and thought were possible, but all the necessary requirements of thought would be present before the universe -whereas one of the requirements of our level of complexity of matter would be a mechanism to arrange pre-universe matter into specifically the universe. That mechanism would quite naturally and logically be thought.

Self-assembly can only go so far -until it literally self-assembles into a self.

If you consider the type and degree of difference between human creations as referenced from the periodic table and various natural forces......

and then consider the type and degree of difference between the most simple states possible and our universe....

you will see that our universe necessarily required far more thought than anything we have made -and the differences made are indicative of a self/self-awareness -just as ours are indicative of our existence -reveal our nature -and require us.

no photo
Tue 11/16/21 07:55 AM
Will do!

no photo
Tue 11/16/21 07:38 AM
every way but the right way -and there are infinite wrong ways

no photo
Mon 11/15/21 12:41 PM

I work from home, and wear pjs all day almost every day.

Teach me, Sensei glasses

no photo
Fri 11/12/21 07:56 AM
You look like you are both coming from -and going to -an awesome party -you are my new style guru -I'm growing out of my curmudgeon-wear phase.

no photo
Fri 11/12/21 07:32 AM
oh, she'll hear about it

no photo
Wed 11/10/21 09:28 PM
give puppy scratchies until they smile and doze off -then I watch them dream about chasing stuff -their little legs move and they make yipping sounds -it makes me laugh

no photo
Wed 11/10/21 09:16 PM
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/red-covid-coronavirus-deaths-are-highest-in-counties-with-the-largest-share-of-trump-voters-report-11632764116

no photo
Wed 11/10/21 09:15 PM
'trump" counties have aver 3 times as many covid deaths.

even from a perspective of votes there should be some reconsideration of the matter

frustrated

no photo
Tue 11/09/21 09:10 AM
He does not NEED to sit on a throne.

Technically, God is all -but he represents himself within himself (not that there is anything without) in various ways to us -who are literally made from part of what God is.

The throne is a gathering point for an audience with him directly and formally.

no photo
Tue 11/09/21 09:05 AM
The way we can know which is that Jews have been keeping it on the same day since "written in stone" after leaving Egypt.

Technically, it was given to all of Israel. Jews (house of Judah) are only two of the twelve tribes (with some Levites among them -some among the house of Israel).

The house of Israel "lost ten tribes) lost its self-identity, many religious observances and original language -and were to be sifted through the nations as corn through a sieve with not a grain falling to the ground until they came to their birthright-promised lands -moving northwest from around Jerusalem. (Danmark is where the tribe of Dan largely settled, though they are no longer counted among the tribes [replaced by a half-tribe of Ephraim/Menasseh])

All tribes are to later be united again in the holy land -after the events foretold in prophecy.

no photo
Tue 11/09/21 08:47 AM
smokin dope and parting their hair in the middle

no photo
Tue 11/09/21 08:12 AM
every house should have male and female bathrooms -I don't know why it's not a thing.

men's should be completely waterproof and have a drain in the middle so you can douse it with industrial strength cleaner then power wash it.

no photo
Tue 11/09/21 08:08 AM
I normally raise one eyebrow -maybe I'm constantly suspicious -so I have slightly asymmetrical wrinkles

no photo
Tue 11/09/21 08:04 AM
rediscovering old tunes

no photo
Tue 11/09/21 08:02 AM
I hope so. There must be at least one for each of us.

Nothing wrong with a nice bike ride to McDonalds.

no photo
Mon 11/08/21 08:02 PM
nerp

pumpi :)

no photo
Mon 11/08/21 08:00 PM
whoops answered wrong question

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25