Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 10:15 PM
Mopar

Scooter or ebike?

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 10:11 PM
Who else could turn the inquisition into a song and dance... and water ballet... number?

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 07:20 PM
Yum if that is like carne guisada

That same fruitcake they set out every year

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 12:00 PM
newb

I need to find a better deodorant -or walk around like C3PO so I don't sweat -10 minutes out of the shower and I have BO again -maybe the soap just isn't doing the trick

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 11:57 AM
mom always said never half-a&& a job

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 09:25 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 01/01/22 09:32 AM

That's nothing.
I hate the very fabric of reality.
I despise entrophy.
The very fact that things decay from a pristine state is a defect in reality.
Try living with that?

Not only do I wish I never had to experience this reality, I hate the idea that I might live forever in any shape or form.

All beauty in this reality is subject to decay.
It doesn't matter what it is.
The very fact that anything grows old at all is proof that this reality is defective.
You can have it.

Gladly, my time in this reality is almost up.
Hopefully, it will be the end.
I certainly don't want to go thru this again.

Had these same thoughts.
I would never do myself harm, but I'll be glad when the end-of-shift whistle blows. "It is an irksome task men have been given to do under the sun".

However, I am very much looking forward to what is next -and eternity.

The tendency toward decay -which is basically death -is a product of the opposite -a force which caused that potential in the first place -just as the presence of a voltage is the product of production of that voltage (think charged capacitor). From there, it is "just" a matter of circuit design, refreshing, efficiency, etc. (or even leaving the capacitor out of a circuit if desired).

The fact that we decay within about 120 years -starting about the time we get the general idea about life (rather suspiciously) -does not mean it cannot be otherwise -that is a product of our design, not of overall reality. Life does not even have to require so much exhaustive effort -that is also a product of present design. It may be that we will always have to exert some sort of effort to maintain things, but it can be made a negligible amount compared to what it makes possible.

Even when things are at their best here on earth, we spend most of our time and effort just keeping ourselves alive one way or another -with little time to simply enjoy or appreciate ("by the sweat of your brow will you have food to eat" as opposed to access to the tree of life!) -but that is a temporary situation. Even now we have learned to create more leisure time by being more efficient -but we also greatly appreciate it if we think back to difficult times -where otherwise we would not.

Imagine if we were first immortal newbs unleashed on the entire universe! What a miserable mess we would have made! How long did it take us to invent something to destroy everything here? Thankfully, it is presently limited to this rock -and about a hundred years of personal experience.

Our body design may also be changed to allow for greater efficiency and power over environment. We have actually found the clocks which determine our rate of decay -but the present situation -bound to this planet for now -does not make being eternal feasible. If that which is needed to maintain a state is always provided efficiently, there is no problem -or weariness.

Even the tendency for the universe to collapse may theoretically be countered -like blowing up a balloon then tying it off rather than allowing it to simply go phthpthhthpthh until deflated again.

We go through this so we don't have to go through it ever again! Otherwise, the tendency for us to choose it and cause it -choose decay and death in ignorance -remains.

There is one very powerful natural force many fail to consider... and that is will.
It is the power able to counter and redirect otherwise-natural tendencies. Given position, interface and opportunity, it is the most powerful of forces.

"...that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God"

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 08:19 AM
He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears.

Just get the popcorn and see how it plays out -but watch for truly harmful situations and help if necessary

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 07:11 AM
I think all you can eat buffets should charge more, but then deliver as many times as you want -and have a diagram of all the food on the website you can check off so it's like you're wandering around the food islands

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 07:02 AM
Never seen a pink lemon so very sus -yuk

pink grapefruit juice

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 07:00 AM
Dewey Gotta

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 06:58 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 01/01/22 06:59 AM
Hot -appreciate the effort

All you can eat breakfast buffet just before it changes to lunch so you get both

(gotta know how to work the system)

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 06:55 AM
Ha! I love that stuff! Got any pastrami?

Empties can of cheese whiz on her then tosses the can at her but it just sticks

no photo
Fri 12/31/21 08:06 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 12/31/21 08:06 PM
people finding out he's a car thief who targets gyms because folks usually work out for a good while -hence the name

no photo
Fri 12/31/21 08:02 PM
B. Lee Vitornot

no photo
Fri 12/31/21 08:00 PM
probably yuk if it had any taste at all

bag of 10 arbys beef and cheddar and a dr. pepper

no photo
Fri 12/31/21 07:57 PM
hot

pants with undies velcro'd in so they don't slip down

no photo
Fri 12/31/21 07:55 PM
sticky bun

no photo
Fri 12/31/21 07:52 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 12/31/21 07:53 PM
I wonder if she is plotting against the snow people.

no photo
Fri 12/31/21 09:52 AM
So initially you got the heebie jeebies but my have found a genuinely interesting and/or sincere person floating on a sea of ickyness.

That would be pretty cool to attempt to express on canvas, etc.

no photo
Fri 12/31/21 09:46 AM
~:> bock bock

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25