Community > Posts By > undrboss

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 10:44 AM
She is a CEO of a defense contract company and can easily target you , so you better be on your best behavior

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 09:55 AM
I feel phucking good.

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 09:51 AM
Tom, Tom, Tom.

Why do the Cleveland Browns Sucks?

Why haven't the Rangers won the Stanley Cup since 1994?

Why has Keith Richards outlived Kurt Cobain,Scott Weiland,Amy Winehouse,Hendrix, Joplin,Bon Scott,John Bonham and others.

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 09:43 AM
listening to my day trading buddies, in 2009 I had bank of america stocks which Ive had for a while which I bought at 14 dollars per share, when the great recession hit, I sold it at 7 dollars per share, and ended up buying at 2.75 per share and sold it once it hit 15 dollars a share a few years later.

I should have stuck to my principles and looked at it as investment, instead of selling at 7 dollars, I should have kept it, shorted the stock and bought more when it was 2.75 per share and averaging down.

Today the damn share is at 30 dollars per share.
.long term.

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 08:59 AM
She had the last guy she was on a date with Whacked because he kept staring at her boobs.

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 08:57 AM
no worries I know you're only breaking balls Tom.

its all good.

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 08:56 AM
There are things that cannot be explained , science has has tried .

there is no scientific test for proving love, beauty or hatred yet they exist.

There are thing outside the scope of the human mind that cannot be explain , this is why religion is popular because they attempt to explain those things

Most scientists don't believe in Miracles because most cannot explain it.

You ask Notbeold, show me the pudding? what exactly do you want me to show you?

I have tons of questions for people like you.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is Earth the only planet in our solar system that contains life?

How do you explain the human brain? if according to people like you Man evolved from Apes, why aren't apes brains more human like? and the movies of the planet of the apes dont count.
why do many cultures have some type of deity or God like structure, even though China and Marxist Russia tried to ban religion.

Too many questions that man cannot answer.

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 08:28 AM

I've noticed women, in general, keep track of how much a man spends on a date. Then they use that information to make judgments. Making it worse, women have varying scales by which they make these judgments. While one woman might think you're careless with your money, another may be flattered you spent the money on her.

I keep the dates simple until I understand who she is and how much I really like her. Then the sky's the limit.

I think you're generalizing Empirion. Its not women in general, its certain types of women that does that, Gold diggers, materialistic women.

that is the type of woman that wants you to take her to a place like Carbone in the west village for drinks and appetizers.

The average down to earth woman doesn't care how much you spend on her, as long as your intentions are real, you don't show up like haven't showered in a week and you're not a mooch.

They care that you're financially responsible and you don't live paycheck to paycheck living with your parents or friends couch.

Basically they are looking for a guy who isnt a bum, hump, player or mortadella.

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 07:31 AM

I have been thinking is there a short supply of men where she is?

I doubt it, I think she is just retarded.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 08:10 PM
frustrated

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 07:26 PM

The queen's mum lived to 101... I am sure elizabth will be looking to better that biggrin
101 wow.

who knows maybe she will beat that, I think Betty White will be hitting 101 and probably still acting.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 07:24 PM
how sure am I ? well from listening to my buddies little brothers who are currently in Colleges now.

Listening to Conservative speakers speaking at colleges assuming they are speaking and not being boycotted by the left.

College kids that graduated telling their experiences

and the list goes on.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 06:45 PM

It started getting funky during my time at College
Today its Phucked up, a night out with a drunk woman will get you more than just your weasel greased today.
remember back when you were in college there was no safe space, no microaggression, no trigger warnings
Men were men , women were women, Libs and conservatives could debate.
campus administration allowed dissenting opinions
Today not so much.
If youre white and conservative on campus , good luck.

Ahhh, what you're describing is what, when I returned from overseas deployment in the late 80s, was explained to me as The Pussification of America.
slaphead
and men today particularly on campuses are phucked up over it.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 05:50 PM
It started getting funky during my time at College
Today its Phucked up, a night out with a drunk woman will get you more than just your weasel greased today.

remember back when you were in college there was no safe space, no microaggression, no trigger warnings

Men were men , women were women, Libs and conservatives could debate.
campus administration allowed dissenting opinions

Today not so much.

If youre white and conservative on campus , good luck.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 05:28 PM

I really wanna kill him:unamused:️ someone help me please.
you cant whack him or have him whacked.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 05:17 PM
I bet you that the queen will make it to 100, between her and Betty White

both will hit 100.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 05:14 PM
on colleges they are petrified , they dont know what to expect after a night out with a female , especially after a few drinks.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 05:09 PM

I've never heard of a woman rejecting a man mid-date, it never happened to me. Kind of weird to reject somebody unless he's making the heavy moves on her right off the bat.

Anyways, I never put a financial limit on any date, if I like her, then I'd want her to have a great time no matter the outcome.

was referring to an initial meet not a date ....

There have been numerous threads on mingle of disappointing meets and the behaviour that ensued .. you know where there was perhaps some type of deception or unrealistic expectation involved .. .. how manly are men on those occasions .

I cant say Ive been disappointed in the first meets, most of the meets Ive either talked to them on whats app or skype.

The only time Ive been disappointed was on a date after a meet and greet and she was stoned and acting weird.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 05:05 PM
This is the difference between successful people and the average non successful person.

A successful person takes responsibility wrong or right, good or bad.

others don't, and they blame instead.

Successful people don't believe in accidents or misfortune

unsuccessful people do and then assign blame or fault.

As in for the trouble girl, who knows what the signs were, people cannot help someone if there are no signs or the person is hiding the signs.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 05:00 PM
he is too cheap to pay on a sex site.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25