Community > Posts By > undrboss

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 04:59 PM

I have raised this issue before but Im really wondering where we are headed with this as a society. The question I have is if being under the influence of a drug or alcohol can impede ones ability to consent, why is it not just as accepted that it can impede ones ability to reason(or recognize consent)?

and even then, how will we start defining what 'consent' looks like when every person is different and reacts differently leading into intimate situations? I know I personally dont want the guy asking me every five minutes if its okay, or do I consent, or if I want them to stop ...et cetera. For me, once its heated, its only body language and reaction that are true indicators of consent.

then there is also the matter of being persuaded, which happens in real life adult situations. Women raised a bit more traditional may not immediately be sure but may become very sure during the physical lead up to an intimate encounter, some whisper no not because they are disinterested but because they do not want to be or seem too eager.

Sex is a very complicated thing and people are very different one to the next in sexual encounters. so where do we find common ground on the topic of effective communication (and it doesnt have to be verbal) of sexual intentions or 'consent'?

have you seen what is going on college campuses, males accused of raping?
even after the woman consented but admitted she had a few drinks.

Men today are petrified , I hear mothers are getting their boys to video tape the consent just in case.

its a sad world we live in today.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 02:03 PM
I don't know if I want that gig Greeneyes, the scrutiny they are under is incredible, they cant fart without some azzhole trying to take their pics .

I guess if you look at it, they are part of history or at least British History, these people can trace their ancestry back to the beginning of England.

that's pretty impressive.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 01:50 PM
the amount of scrutiny these people are under is incredible, they cant do anything without paparazzi all over them

Trump is finding that out the hard way .

and yet they seem to remain level headed, impressive.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 01:45 PM
The more Im reading about Harry the more Im liking this lad, the invictus games, the tours, not acting like a spoiled Kardashian .

Ive thought Diana was an amazing person, didnt think much of Charles and his now homely wife, William seems to be level headed.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 01:42 PM
Edited by undrboss on Sat 05/19/18 01:43 PM
okay I read that link, good explanation.
I get it now.

So Elizabeth is queen because of birth the daughter of the king was a princess and after Dad Passed it was passed to her and she married Philip, had kids

Charles, Andrew, Ann and Edward.

so If she passes it goes to Charles, so if he gets whacked or something who does the throne go to?

is the brothers then sister or Charles kids?

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 01:21 PM
Depends on the person , their age and marital status.

Single people activity means doing something with common interest no sex most times.

married people , activity partner means doing things but sex could be added to it

so it depends on the person , you have to ask the person.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 01:13 PM

Prince Andrew is the son of QE, brother to Prince Charles. William and Harry are Charles' and Diana's sons.

william .. thank you.

yes I do know that William and Harry are Princess Diana's sons, its a shame she is gone, she would have been so proud of her boys.

I do know Andrew, Charles are brothers and the Queen has been the queen since the 50's.

So when She passes on who will be the Monarch?
She is married to Phillip so why isnt he King Philip?

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 01:06 PM
So Prince Harry and Andrew are one of the boys as we call them

good for them, what about the other brother that married to is it Kate?

He looks like his mother Princess Diana, his name escapes me .

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 01:02 PM
and that means???

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 12:31 PM
okay eric, you need to stick around, there are a few people I need their posts translated because I have no phucking idea what they are saying.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 12:26 PM

The real trouble is gammy.. just keep it poly
huh?

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 12:25 PM

Do you really know the true meaning of what unconditional love is?

Well, being that most here are divorced... I would guess.... no
that was bad Greeneyes, funnylaugh laugh laugh laugh but bad and probably true, well except those who have kids from it.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 12:23 PM
Harry served in the Military and did two tours?
wow, he isnt soft like most princes.

good for him and new found respect for the lad.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 11:58 AM
Edited by undrboss on Sat 05/19/18 12:18 PM
Your Mom is calling OP she said get off the computer and do the chores or youre grounded .

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 11:35 AM

disponible pour quoi

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 11:29 AM

biggrin shucks I missed Prince Nazi and Meghan No one really gives a crap who you are, or if your mom and dad shows up Markles wedding.
oops
wow, a little jealous ?

No jealousy, just showing that I don't care for paparazzi couples that take up limelight, and screw with my TV watching habits.

its no different when Obama was president , every friggen thing that guy did was on TV.

when he bought his dog.
CNN interrupted their program to tell the American public he bought a dog

Obama on Oprah,
Obama on Ellen
Obama on ESPN doing march madness picks, never has a sitting president ever done that.

And you whine about the Royal prince getting headlines.

Have you forgotten the media announcing every thing Trump is doing and done.

If the man uses Royale instead of one made in the people's republic of California it makes the news.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 09:27 AM
slick,

you need a new translation app, because I have no idea what you're saying.

And Im guessing they don't serve Espressos where you are.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 09:22 AM
I dont care for them either but there is obviously a market for them , some people care

to that I say all the power to them, congrats, good luck and enjoy a few cannoli's and Sfogliatellas over there.

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 09:10 AM
and I like Sfogliatellas and/or cannoli's with my espresso

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 09:09 AM

biggrin shucks I missed Prince Nazi and Meghan No one really gives a crap who you are, or if your mom and dad shows up Markles wedding.
oops
wow, a little jealous ?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25