Community > Posts By > josh3110

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:34 PM
could you be possably be talking about Pinwheel?
I remember vaugly that show where Maniquins come to life and all this stuff happens.
Or are you talking about "you can't do that on television?"
because they would apear in a mall sometimes too...lol
did they ever get slimed?

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:30 PM
Ummmm I think you mean the show "the office" which is based off the other TV. show "the office" which was origanally aired by Britts...lollaugh
Office Space and the office have nothing to do with each other
Office Space was created by Mike Judge which is the same guy who brought us beavis and butthead, King of the Hill & a new movie which I heard lots of good things about Idiocracy. smokin

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:23 PM
Kind of makes me want to get into that field just so I could bring it back for a while but between my Novel and My music I really don't have the time to fit that in altough I could do the voices, I've always been good at voices.ohwell

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:21 PM
I hope everyone can agree that Akira was the best anime movie of all time??
I think my other fav Anime movie would Be Spirited away.
I love Cowboy bebop, FLCL and Noir was my top 3 at one point I haven't been able to buy any anime's in so long or watch them so I don't even know any current good one's that are out.
I think the last one I watched was witch hunter Robin, kind of liked that too.

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:16 PM
Can anyone tell me what happend to cartoons over the years?
I have had to work saturdays for a very long time and One day I figured I would get up one saturday on a day off and watch them Like I used to.
I got up at 6am got a big bowl of imature ohs...lol and turned the tv on indifferent .
I saw CRAP!
I flipped through hopelessly every local channel I could in vain, I sat through hours of crappy shows hoping to see one good new show but no luck.
What did they do to my beloved Looney tunes? superheroes? crappy ones, no fall down with an anvil! no cartoon violence or anything!
Scooby Doo? CRAP!
Ninja Turtles? in the future? WTF!
what's this Horse show?
Troll dolls come to life?
Justice league and batman were ok at best but the new batman still cannot compare to batman the animated series in any way, I like anime but it doesn't fit the batman style.
Justice league was ok too but nothing to crow at.
there was so many crappy shows on that I don't dare ever get up early again on my day off EVER!!!
I'll be happy to work whatever saturdays they want because there is no longer anything to get up for on a saturday morning.

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:04 PM
Yeah def a classic movie, It's in my list of fav movies I love but yet strangely enough do not own...lol

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:01 PM
Yeah goof, I still kind of like Big trouble in little china because now it's good because it's so bad...lol
I laughed through the whole thing but I still don't know why I would have fond memories like the way I did about it though.. laugh

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:57 PM
At this point I think they actually start going directly to DVD don't they?? HAHAHAHA laugh
After seeing the second one I really stopped caring about these movies and I kind of puked at the thought of a 3rd one coming out, I was like oh brother here we go again.
I hate how they keep coming out with sequil after sequil of movies I really dont care about.
Now that the writers in the wood are on stike we will get more crappy movies then normal.
when will it end, if we stop going to these bad sequils they will stop making them.
the only reson most movies make it to 3 is because people love the 1st one so they go to another expecting another good one and then it's bad but it does well in the theater because of everyone's expectations from the first one so the wood think hey people actually liked the 2nd one so we should make a 3rd one so people get stuck with a 3rd movie and they of course see it because they're hopeing that maybe it'll be better then the second one and it just goes on forever till we kill ourselves with butter popcorn.. so sad :cry: lol

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:47 PM
the 3rd one was the best for the Res series by far, it kind of made the other 2 look like crap...lol

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:42 PM
Is it possable that some of the movies from our youth that we loved so much tainted out views on them?
I bought Big trouble in little china for $5 at walmart and I popped it in and the movie truely sucked!!!
It was so badly done it's kind of laughable now, they would say a line and then the other person would explain the same thing the first guy said...lol
I had fond memories of this movie when I was younger and now I can't remember why I would ever like it so much that it boggles my mind huh .
Has this happend to anyone else where you've bought a dvd that you remember from your youth only to be baffled why you loved it so much or am I the only one?

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:37 PM
Yeah, great movie and the funny thing is my brother still hasn't seen it and he's 26...lol
We bought it for him for his B-day and he still hasn't watched itnoway .
I cannot believe it either but if he doesn't like it maybe I'll trade him one of my movies for it...lol

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:33 PM
Very cool movie and love the Puppeteering on this, it's just so cool to see what they were doing with FX before CGI and that, I just bought the 25th anni. addition and It brought back so many memories when I was a kid watching it and it still brings me to a gentle awe of sorts. indifferent
I just wish they were doing more stuff like this but it seems CGI is all the rage now and has taken over, long are the days of crafters and painters, set designs and puppeteers and hand drawn animation.
it's sad that we probably will not see another movie like this for a long time when it will be consittered "Retro" and "cool" to bring back a lost art.:cry:

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:27 PM
I love the Evil Dead Series, along with all the george a romero stuff glasses Planet Terror was awesome and Shaun of the Dead was so funny it always makes me laugh .
I'll check out the books and the other movies you suggested too.
Your one slick chick and cute to boot, didn't really mean it to rhyme but oh well...lol

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:19 PM
Ok, think about this one, would any of these shows been half as great without a bad character?
Would Barny be that nice by comparason if he didn't have fred to be the jackass?
you need the horrorble people in the show to show how wonderful the rest of the characters really are, don't you??
Just asking:smile:

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:11 PM
My coworker and I both agreed that it is the most important film of our generation!!!

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:09 PM
I loved this show, so very cool beyond belief glasses

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:08 PM
Hey how many fans are out there and does anyone know where someone can find it on DVD or if they'll ever bring it out?

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:07 PM
That reminds me, I need to buy it on dvd...lol
smokin Just about the Coolest show ever next to are you afraid of the dark.

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:06 PM
I am a HUGE sucker for a great Zombie flick and I want to buy as many as possable so list off your favorites and what one's are the most lame EVER!laugh lol
I have a small collection by far but it's getting up there as time goes on.
Just let me know bigsmile

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:01 PM
This movie just plain SUCKED the life out of me, it was sooooooo badly done it was redonkulous!!!
I normally love movies that make you think but this movie was just too overbaring for me, I don't see why anyone would like this piece of trash and I felt as though everything wasn't resolved in the end!grumble :angry: huh yawn