Community > Posts By > josh3110

josh3110's photo
Thu 11/15/07 11:24 PM
Does that mean you hate Vagas?
If you do maybe you should move back & we could get together?:wink:
I am looking for a warmer place to live tho but I LOVE Being around Madison so it would be hard to leave madtown, ST. Street is the BEST PLACE EVER...LOL bigsmile laugh
It's too bad we can't airlift Madison out to a warmer climate. :wink:

josh3110's photo
Thu 11/15/07 11:19 PM
LOL I find this sooooo funny because I had a Mormon roommate 6 years ago and every single thing he told me did not coinside with the Bible and I would constantly prove him wrong in every aspect.
As a matter of fact there was this one time that he tryed to explain, he grabbed a flashlight and turned the lights off and then turned the flashlight on and said "the mormon bible is like this flashlight and lights what the Bible says."
as soon as he said that the batts. died and I just thought to myself yep it's just like that DEAD and shows nothing...lol
it doesn't coinside with the Bible and it is so flawed that it is laughable.
By the way My roomate was a LDS leader at least that's what he told me, he would always swear and ALWAYS drink Dr. Pepper...lol
he would always call me sunny Jim and the first time I met him & I told him I was from Madison Wisconsin he asked me "Oh do you know so'n'so from greenbay?" It's funny because it's not like I know everyone from wisconsin now do I?, madison is far from greenbay and I don't even know anyone there, I laughed for a long time about that and still do to this day.

josh3110's photo
Thu 11/15/07 11:04 PM
Well, yes As a matter of fact I do remember all of those and some that weren't even invented yet...lol j/k noway
anyway I know we're all excited about it coming back and I hope we can keep it going more so this time round.:smile:

josh3110's photo
Tue 11/13/07 05:10 PM
apparently I'm only a 7 lolhuh laugh

josh3110's photo
Tue 11/13/07 03:13 PM
5:13 pm
I know I'm weird right? LOL

josh3110's photo
Tue 11/13/07 03:07 PM

josh3110's photo
Tue 11/13/07 03:03 PM
Yeah I wonder if this is one of the longest postes?

josh3110's photo
Tue 11/13/07 03:01 PM
Noel

josh3110's photo
Tue 11/13/07 01:05 PM
Wisconsin bigsmile

josh3110's photo
Tue 11/13/07 01:01 PM
Singing, Writing, Composing, cooking.
those are just off the top of my head I have more but can't think of the rest but maybe I'll add some as time goes on but that's it for now.

josh3110's photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:55 PM
yeah but maybe then he could sign an autograph and only if I made it too good? LOL bigsmile

josh3110's photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:57 AM
Oh yeah that's right, I forgot about that because I haven't seen it on lately, did it get canceled or did they just move it to a lousy time/date?

josh3110's photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:55 AM
It is YUMMY! LOLbigsmile

josh3110's photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:47 AM
Hantastic but did you think of this, Gay people are Woman too so other woman will steal the women that the Gay men don't take.
laugh
I may not agree with the lifestyle but I do treat them with as much respect and dignety as any other human I come across.

josh3110's photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:44 AM
Take a Tortilla shell, as big as you want and put Peanut butter on first then take any Jelly/Jam and spread it on top of the PB, then take Granolla and sprinkle it on top with a little cinnimon and nuts, put in the oven and watch periodicly so as not to burn.

in the end it is a nice tasty treat you can throw together and you can pretty much make it with anything you want how it Varries is up to you, if you make a good one yourself post it on here because I would love to try different Versions. bigsmile

josh3110's photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:33 AM
My brother and I made this When I saw it on the DVD extras from the movie "Once upon a time in mexico" and it's my favorite dish now, I don't get to eat it too often but boy when you taste it if you did it just right it melts in your mouth it is soooooo good!

Ingredients
5 pounds pork butt, cut into 2 inch cubes
5 tablespoons annato seeds
2 teaspoons cumin seeds
1 tablespoon whole black pepper
1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
8 whole allspice berries
2 habanero Peppers, fresh or dried, cleaned and minced (optional)
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup white vinegar
8 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons salt
5 lemons
1 shot of tequila
banana leaves (optional)
Preparation Instructions
Grind the annato seeds, cumin seeds, whole peppercorns, whole cloves, and whole allspice in a mortar and pestle, molcajete y tejolote, spice grinder or coffe grinder.

Blend the cleaned and chopped habanero peppers with the orange juice, vinegar, garlic and salt.

Mix the dry spices with the liquid.

Add the juice of 5 lemons and a nice splash of tequila.

Place the cubed pork butt in a large zip lock bag and add the marinade. Soak 4-6 hours, in refrigerator, turning several times.

Line (8x13) baking pan with banana leaves. Pour in pork along with the marinade. Cover with Banana leaves and seal the pan with foil. Bake in a 325 F degree oven for 4 hours.

josh3110's photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:23 AM
Funniest one I heard was---->>
Let's go back to my place and do some math, Add a bed, subtract your clothes, devide your legs and Multiply! LOL bigsmile

josh3110's photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:16 AM
Joshua in english
Mine is Bei In chinese.
In Japanese it is Konnitiwa
Try it out and find your other name in any Language go to the website below bigsmile
http://www.omniglot.com/links/yournamein.htm

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/12/07 11:46 PM
Yoshi

josh3110's photo
Mon 11/12/07 11:44 PM
No, have you ever passed out?