Community > Posts By > KevinHecka

KevinHecka's photo
Mon 08/08/11 09:19 PM

I live in south africand am willing to relocate anywhere inthe world. Im looking for a kind gentle smart compasionate loving supportive husband that might consider to have children with me within the next four years.

I really appreciate this ladys attitude. For once (in a long time) I see someone who says what they want with no b.s. attached. No games, no flirt around, just tossed out her wants in a very open manner.

Good on you

Kevin

KevinHecka's photo
Wed 02/09/11 11:09 AM

Worth being without the people you loved?

Yes.
The people I loved are just that;those whom I used to love. There's someone out there for me, and I for them.

Spending my time wanting what is gone is wasting my time.

If you look back, you hoe crooked rows.

ya know?

K.

KevinHecka's photo
Wed 02/09/11 09:30 AM
I'm putting that one in my notebook.

K.

KevinHecka's photo
Tue 02/08/11 08:39 AM
To the OP:

You said "he has a past of girls going psycho on him". Honey, that speaks volumes.

You're probably better off moving to greener pastures for a while. Sounds like your friend might have some under-lying issues.

Just my op., take it for what it's worth.

K.

KevinHecka's photo
Mon 02/07/11 04:03 PM

Any one other than me that doesnt have a valentine yet?? hahahaha I might have to ask my ex to be my valentine :/

Now THAT'S a damn shame! I'll bet ya you won't be lonely long with those looks sugar.

K.

KevinHecka's photo
Mon 02/07/11 03:51 PM

Rules1.type i wanna play 2.ill send 10 questions to your inbox you should answer them 3.ill tell you your match based on your answers

Sign me up little Lady
K.

KevinHecka's photo
Mon 02/07/11 03:50 PM

you reported them right?

Hell NO! But I did call them to warn them!!

:)

KevinHecka's photo
Fri 02/04/11 09:37 AM

I wonder if you can get a BS in bs.

I'm working on that right now. LOL!

Tell ya how it goes in a couple of years. :)

KevinHecka's photo
Thu 02/03/11 04:06 PM
Now THAT'S frigging funny!!!

K.

KevinHecka's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:47 AM
I doooooon't CAAAAARE!!!scared :banana: scared

K.

KevinHecka's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:43 AM

if you will be kind enough to forward a check in my name for the amount of $1,500,000.00 i would more than happy to assist you in this endeavor.

You wouldn't happen to be related to that "Poor Aunt Nellie" from Nigeria would you? She keeps on sending me e-mails.Though I've sent her thousands of dollars to aid her poor son, it's just not helping?

oops

K.

KevinHecka's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:39 AM
Roger that kic.

K.

KevinHecka's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:36 AM
Most of all, I just don't care if I don't care anymore!

K.

KevinHecka's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:32 AM
I tossed up a prayer for you folks in the land of OZ.

Good luck, and hope she turns away.

K.

KevinHecka's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:26 AM
Edited by KevinHecka on Wed 02/02/11 08:27 AM
IMO,nobody is always right.
We may have the right to free speech, but not guarantee the right to be heard.

Respecting an opinion (even if it isn't one you agree with) is only fair. I would wish the same of others towards me. I think peoples opinions are relevant to their circumstances, be they current or past. But it's only just that in disagreement one could counter with theirs.

my .02c worth,

K.

KevinHecka's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:13 AM

I'm not suprised.
We just performed a 'Peer editing' session in my English 1A. The paper I was responsible for editing was literally laced with the same type of slaughter of our English language.
I kid gloved it, and made the appropriate changes, as required. I'm not really sure if the student who wrote the paper truly understood the corrections though.

I really wanted to write onto the criteria sheet,"Ebonics is NOT a recognized language". But I didn't.

K.

Nice use of restraint! drinker

Thanks. In retrospect, the only reason I didn't say anything is because we have the balance of the semester to go through. LOL!
Pray I don't have to have the individual edit one of my own works!

K.

KevinHecka's photo
Tue 02/01/11 03:48 PM
I'm not suprised.
We just performed a 'Peer editing' session in my English 1A. The paper I was responsible for editing was literally laced with the same type of slaughter of our English language.
I kid gloved it, and made the appropriate changes, as required. I'm not really sure if the student who wrote the paper truly understood the corrections though.

I really wanted to write onto the criteria sheet,"Ebonics is NOT a recognized language". But I didn't.

K.

KevinHecka's photo
Fri 01/28/11 08:50 AM
Wow, brilliant!
K.

KevinHecka's photo
Fri 01/28/11 08:41 AM
Yes.
There have been many cases throughout history when honest people have lied to protect themselves and or the lives of friends.

When the heat's on, the old addage "All is fair in love and war" seems to get a lot of mileage. :)

K.

KevinHecka's photo
Fri 01/28/11 08:36 AM
Edited by KevinHecka on Fri 01/28/11 08:37 AM

I feel as though people now days in my age group don't really think or care about the future. They party 24/7, don't go to school, don't work, live off their parents, do drugs, have kids, and are simply not responsible.

Maybe I'm hanging around with the wrong crowd, but honestly, I haven't met a different crowd yet.

I'm in no way implying I'm a saint/perfect, but I do care about my future, and know the consequences of my actions, therefore I TRY to make decisions that lead to the best possible outcome. I believe in balancing life. Anyone share this same perspective? Anyone? spock

To some extent, I agree with you.
I see the Gen.X mindset all around me here in College. There's definetly a lack of motivational drive I witness amongst them. But on the other hand...I do see a few who are goal driven. There's definetely been a thinning of the herd since I was a young man.

Maybe Gen. X hasn't had to face the reality that competition is a necessity to survival? Not having had to live under the threat of the Cold-War, as we did in my time, might have put your generation under a false sense of security and they are resting on their laurels.
Keep your chin up though, because you ARE in the minority and you WILL suceed with your mindset.
K.