Community > Posts By > AQlla

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 07:49 AM
Dear , BR77R

Tell me more. If you want to talk to me about your soulmate.

AQLLA

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 12:59 PM
John , I was so happy to hear from you. Well I have to write something in General Discussion that will apply to you.
Look for it under :TO JOHN
I hope I can write it today. If u don't find it by tonight. It will be posted first thing on Tuesday.
AQLLA

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 02:48 PM
Life sure has it's moments with us don't you agree??
I will open up with PEOLPE and what they say to us that will make us feel blue. I am hoping that in general most of you will agree that life is GOOD!
But you may ask why did she have to say that to me.Or why did he have to say that to me?? I think you get the picture. I want you to know one thing. We will never ever be able to control what the other person may say to us. And this is what makes are day blue (SAD). And every day we live it is what we call our lifes. I have stories just like you that people said the wrong things or a mean thing. But I did something about it just not to long ago. I do not go any where near them. I stay Silence. This will make the person think wow I wonder why AQlla does not call me or spent time with me. Well with my personal story Silence is the best way to go at times. My older sister has issues with my all my family. But I will not open that book to you guy's. I have come to see that I not saying the things that I really feel about that person has made me feel great at the end of the day. It is hard keeping your coments to yourself.
But it sure keeps you out of trouble. It gives you a feeling that is like power. We are all diffrent. It is okay if people do not like us. But we can start by respecting each and every single person we come across with. Because his or her hearts beat just like yours. I hope I did not go to too many opening topics. But my point today is How do you want to be known in this life time??

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 02:22 PM
It's AQLLA.
I ck almost every day to see if anyone has written about his or her story.
Don't laugh but I want to be your Oprah or your Dr. Phil.
I have this passion about talking to people.
I will start a new topic in general so look for AQLLA.
May you all have a great weekend whatever you may be doing.

no photo
Fri 11/09/07 08:25 AM
I just have one.
MEAN PEOPLE

no photo
Fri 11/02/07 08:08 AM
John: Regarding Oct 14th.
Well nice of you to share your story with me.How are you really doing now?? And how do you still feel about her today if it is okay to ask??
Love it hurts.One thing for sure we all would like to be feel respect from are partner.If we do not give or show this it will never be a healthy relationship. I wish you all the best with love in your life from that special someone. Have a nice weekend. Do something for you see a movie or something.
AQLLA

no photo
Fri 11/02/07 07:59 AM
MBCASEY. You did not share your story with me or the other readers. Is it something you wish not to talk about?? Think about it I would like to know how you feel about her being your soulmate?? AQLLA

no photo
Wed 10/31/07 11:43 AM
I got your Hi!! Send me stuff on my email. You have a new friend .

no photo
Wed 10/31/07 10:05 AM
Becca you made me smile so much THANKYOU. You and I will end up with someone good for us.

no photo
Wed 10/31/07 09:30 AM
The last word was not posted. It is AND IT HURTS.
In other words:
YOUR SOULMATE IS NOT IN YOUR LIFE TODAY AND IT HURTS.

no photo
Wed 10/31/07 09:28 AM
My story:

Danny and I meet at work in 2002.
We fell in Love like a magnet. I had been working at this job for ten years. I was about to leave and then we meet. It was like if the Lord wanted us to meet.
The Lord also took us apart from eachother. It will be 2 1/2 years soon. At the time when I meet Danny I did not walk with the Lord. My true gift was not meeting Danny it was my seperation from him that I was able to get saved with God. A personal choice that I made for me. He is my best friend and my soul mate. It hurts every day. I just want to be honest. This Love that we had will never die. Any one seen the movie the NOTEBOOK?? That is Danny and I. I feel that I will not be with him again. But the best part about growth within yourself is as follows: I hope that Danny found someone so great that can Love him and respect him like he has forever craved. Love is hopeing that the one that you are still in love with will be loved the right way. Danny needs to be handle with care. I love him I dream of him. And I don't have to say bye to him. I want to keep our love alive. We were eachothers ROCK. We never had are wedding. But I know it would of been real.
Write to me your Story. I want to hear about your Love one.

no photo
Wed 10/31/07 08:37 AM
Well first you need to take a deep breath. I do not know how close you are to the Lord. But if you are you need to think of every single person in your family first before yourself. And then when every one has gone to bed like the (kids) it is okay to scream even cry. If you have older kids sit and talk to them. Let them know that right now it is time for GRANDPARENTS.They have done for you and your kids ( I hope) now you do for them. God alaways plays a role in things that rise in our lifes. I have a journal and I prey for people that i know need a preyer. I will add you to my journal if it is okay with you. Now it is your time to shine for your mom and dad. Let your childern see how strong you are. And your weekness insdide the Lord will see. And he will help you be strong. Trust my words. Just a little bit about me. I am going ten years in teaching my daughter about life as a SINGLE mom. And I have never ever complain. Want to know why. Men come and go for reasons that it is hard for us to understand.But our childern the work we put in to them is the best gift we can ever give them . Keep me post on what is going on with u. Someone who cares.

no photo
Tue 10/30/07 08:07 AM
Well when you walk with the Lord you only serve one person. Why even put the thought of the devil in your tongue. I know I sound mean but it is what I believe. When you serve the Lord you fear no one or anything. Bring up better topics. I know i am going to hear it for this one. Well we are all humans and have are own thoughts. RESPECT AQLLA

no photo
Tue 10/30/07 07:59 AM
well i did send the letter to him. The man that i felt no Connection with. Thank you all for reading my words.

no photo
Fri 10/05/07 01:59 PM
Wow!!! I was so happy when I read all this words. Today , being friday before I had the chance to read all this wonderful feedback I typed him a really good honest letter. I love to write. And than I signed on and read all of this inputs. You all are to cool. Just to add Lance does attend church every sunday. As amatter of fact that day we meet my service was his second service. I respect everyone because his or her heart beats like mine. But he made me feel like he was my father. The man that told me about Lance failed to mention his age why?? I wonder?? after him asking for my info I asked how old is he?? He said 51. I was like no give me my info back. But you learn and I did. Next time I will ask his age first.Thanks to all for being so nice.

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 08:03 AM
Well first of all You are the MAN. You got a # and you have the chance to talk to a girl. First you have to want to get to know her. Its all about her right now. LISTEN let her know you are there for her. Then it will be your turn and you can brag about yourself. If you do not feel a match it is okay. I have faith that you will get alot of # on this web site. And than you will find yourself talking for hours because she will be your match. Don't give up . It's called dating. Make the best of it.

no photo
Wed 10/03/07 05:26 PM
Ok I work in this office. One day this man that my manager got life insurance form starts talking to me. Great, humble man. We talked really good about four times. One day he shows up to talk to me. Okay what about I wonder?? He shares with me he knows the PERFECT man for me. What do I do I gave him my info. Then I ask how old is your friend he says 50 something. I lost my thought. I am 33 Im looking but for someone around my age. Well so we went out because I did not want to be rude. He wants to come to my church wow!! no that is my place. He meets me there. We go to brunch and talk. Ok he is a doctor and went to yale. Yes that is great but I just went out with him not to be rude. I told no one in my family this. Just all you great people that are taking the time to read my words ( THANKS) by the way. I have not called him I'm not in to him or his age. I deserve someone my age. But I feel that he thinks I'm rude for not calling him. Let me know what you think of my funny story. Blind dates gotta love them. The romantic part was when he put my jaket on for me. ( But It felt like my dad) Ha ha right??

no photo
Wed 10/03/07 05:07 PM
Jeff, Time to be foward do you like yourself??? Now if you say YES or NO you are the only person that can change that. Do you have two eyes working legs and in good health?? I hope the answer is YES. Well ask your self this Jeff?? Is a job or a date a big battle to you or small?? Attitude is everything . I am the most positive person you will ever talk to why?? Well because I am a belive in me. And I was saved 2 years ago so that also plays a big role as well.Regarding the job keep it in prayer. Ask friends to prey for you. The outcome will come. I strongly believe that the Lord has the perfect place for you to work. He just might be looking to see how patient Jeff really is. Regarding the girl. Prey for her as well. If you are ready to meet a mate have everyone you trust prey for you. I keep a prayer book I will add your name to it with your permission. Keep me post on this too things in your life.