Community > Posts By > tonia25

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 03:21 PM
congrats... it is a wonderful feeling..... enjoy the game...

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:16 AM

Using the reasoning that homosexuals can't help that they are attracted to other men, then pedophiles shouldn't be imprisoned because they can't help that they are attracted to children. I'm sure that quite a few murderers will tell you that they couldn't help that they killed some people.

You may not choose the way you feel, but you can choose to act on those feelings or not.
truer sp ck words were never spoken good job

Can I ask why you care what homosexuals do? What has it to do with you? And you never answered my question. If homosexuality is a choice, do you have the ability to choose it. Would you be as able to date a man as a woman? If not, there is no choice.

I thought you said you read the topic??noway

I did. Some chick got her panties in a twist because gender dysmorphic individuals may invade her potty. Then of course the rest of the baboons jumped on the wagon to exhibit their ignorance of the differences between homosexuals, transgenders, and pedophiles.

That about sum it up?

Listen I do not feel that I should have to tolerate a man in the womans restroom... nor my children.... call me IGNORANT, CLOSED MINDED, OLD FASHIONED, or whatever u feel is the appropriate term... but the fact is that it is wrong..... like I said it is not right.... no matter how u like to phrase it... some things just need to stay as they are....

MEN DON NOT BELONG IN A RESTROOM WITH WOMAN.... OR CHILDREN.... LIKEWISE WOMEN IN A BOYS LOCKER ROOM OR RESTROOM EITHER... I AM NOT DISCRIMINATING....

you just type faster than melaugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:10 AM
Edited by tonia25 on Sat 03/08/08 06:36 AM

Using the reasoning that homosexuals can't help that they are attracted to other men, then pedophiles shouldn't be imprisoned because they can't help that they are attracted to children. I'm sure that quite a few murderers will tell you that they couldn't help that they killed some people.

You may not choose the way you feel, but you can choose to act on those feelings or not.
truer sp ck words were never spoken good job

Can I ask why you care what homosexuals do? What has it to do with you? And you never answered my question. If homosexuality is a choice, do you have the ability to choose it. Would you be as able to date a man as a woman? If not, there is no choice.

I thought you said you read the topic??noway

I did. Some chick got her panties in a twist because gender dysmorphic individuals may invade her potty. Then of course the rest of the baboons jumped on the wagon to exhibit their ignorance of the differences between homosexuals, transgenders, and pedophiles.

That about sum it up?

Listen I do not feel that I should have to tolerate a man in the womans restroom... nor my children.... call me IGNORANT, CLOSED MINDED, OLD FASHIONED, or whatever u feel is the appropriate term... but the fact is that it is wrong..... like I said it is not right.... no matter how u like to phrase it... some things just need to stay as they are....

MEN DON NOT BELONG IN A RESTROOM WITH WOMAN.... OR CHILDREN.... LIKEWISE WOMEN IN A BOYS LOCKER ROOM OR RESTROOM EITHER... I AM NOT DISCRIMINATING....

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:37 PM

This law was passed in Maryland... I believe just in Montgomery county... but what were they thinking...

If I am in the gym locker room (or whatever) I would not want a MAN dressed as a WOMAN in there with me...
when is enough enough!!!!

Bill 23-07 adds “gender-identity” to the current Non-Discrimination Law, and will allow males who self identify themselves as females to have open access to ALL women’s and girls’ restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, and showers. In other words, a male teacher or student will be able to use the female restrooms and locker rooms if he thinks he is a female.

BILL WAS PASSED TUESDAY, November 13, 2007

Oh ya ... brilliant Arnold passed something like this in CA as well. He shoulda stuck with movies. LMAO

Pathetic. Especially when they are trying to do this in public schools. WTH!!!!

From what I read online and not to sure exactly I do believe this pertains to everywhere but private homes and private clubs... not 100% sure... I kinda wish someone from Maryland would actually clarify it better than what I have come across online,,,,

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:20 PM
I do have an issue with the coed bathroom/lockerroom.... heres my point if in fact they do have the surgery then I guess I would never know the difference... but if I want to see a man exposing himself I should have that choice.... not have that choice made for me.... correct......

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY RIGHTS WHEN IT COMES TO THIS ISSUE!!!!!!!

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:38 PM
I know... what will stop a pedophile from posing as a female... to go to the mall and grab his next victim...

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:34 PM
This law was passed in Maryland... I believe just in Montgomery county... but what were they thinking...

If I am in the gym locker room (or whatever) I would not want a MAN dressed as a WOMAN in there with me...
when is enough enough!!!!

Bill 23-07 adds “gender-identity” to the current Non-Discrimination Law, and will allow males who self identify themselves as females to have open access to ALL women’s and girls’ restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, and showers. In other words, a male teacher or student will be able to use the female restrooms and locker rooms if he thinks he is a female.

BILL WAS PASSED TUESDAY, November 13, 2007

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:09 PM

LOL!! all 3 of us mention cricket all in the row
so yes it all depends on where your located if they have store near you

funny... right... but I love my cricket... how is the service where u r?

service as in what...the phone i have now..prefect. but i have no cricket in this area

I was asking queen... how the cricket service was where she is... but when waas the last time u checked with cricket.... it seems from the web site that most of Pa is covered...

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:06 PM

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:02 PM

LOL!! all 3 of us mention cricket all in the row
so yes it all depends on where your located if they have store near you

funny... right... but I love my cricket... how is the service where u r?

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:01 PM

If you seriously use that many minutes and text messages, then you should look into cricket. They have unlimited calling and texting, so that sounds like something you would need. Don't need a contract, and no credit checks either.

Well talk mins is about 150-250 for me, and txt ugh is like 2,000. And I look on cricket and they is no plan/coverage/service in my area, it says coming soon.

what city r u in???

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 05:56 PM
depends on what area ur in... but here in ny... there is a company called cricket... on fee monthly unlimited calling local and long distance... and free text also,.,,.

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:27 PM
yw

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:15 AM
>
> NEIMAN-MARCUS COOKIES (Recipe may be halved)
>
> 2 cups butter
>
> 24 oz. Chocolate chips
>
> 4 cups flour
>
> 2 cups brown sugar
>
> 2 tsp. Soda
>
> 1 tsp. Salt
>
> 2 cups sugar
>
> 1 8 oz. Hershey Bar (grated)
>
> 5 cups blended oatmeal
>
> 4 eggs
>
> 2 tsp. Baki ng powder
>
> 2 tsp. Vanilla
>
> 3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
>
>
>
> Measure oatmeal, and blend in a blender to a fine
> powder. Cream the
>
> butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, mix
> together with flour,
>
> oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda. Add
> chocolate chips, Hershey
>
> bar, and nuts. Roll into balls, and place two inches
> apart on a cookie
>
> Sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
>
>
>
>
>
> PLEASE READ THE RECIPE AND SEND IT TO EVERY PERSON
> YOU KNOW WHO HAS AN
>
> E-MAIL ADDRESS!
>
> THIS IS REALLY TERRIFIC!!

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 10:44 AM

well you know with the things are today if someone allergic to peanuts ate peanut butter and got sick they could sue the company for not warning them that it was made from peanuts.

remember when mcdonalds got sued for not putting a warning on their coffee cups about the coffee being hot. it should have been obvious that it was hot. its coffee.

That was rediculous... but the one that got me was when the mother tried to sue for her daughter being overwieght.... (I think it was burger king she tried to sue)

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 10:12 AM
Happy Birthday....flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 06:22 AM
At 85
years of age, Wally married Lou Anne, a lovely 25 year old.

Since
her new husband is so old, Lou Anne decides that after their wedding she and
Wally should have separate bedrooms, because she is concerned that her new
but aged husband may over-exert himself if they spend the entire night
together.

After the
wedding festivities Lou Anne prepares herself for bed and the expected
"knock" on the door. Sure enough the knock comes, the door opens and there
is Wally, her 85 year old groom, ready for action. They unite as one. All
goes well, Wally takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go to sleep.

After a few minutes, Lou Anne hears another knock on her bedroom
door, and it's Wally. Again he is ready for more "action".

Somewhat
surprised, Lou Anne consents for more coupling. When the newlyweds are done,
Wally kisses his bride, bids her a fond goodnight and leaves.

She is
set to go to sleep again, but, aha you guessed it - Wally is back again,
rapping on the door, and is as fresh as a 25-year-old, ready for more
"action". And, once again they enjoy each other.

But as Wally gets
set to leave again, his young bride says to him, "I am thoroughly impressed
that at your age you can perform so well and so often. You are truly a great
lover, Wally."

Wally, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Lou Anne and
says:

"You
mean I was here already?"

The
moral of the story:

Senior moments do have their advantages

no photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:07 PM
laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:01 PM
laugh laugh laugh this was great both the complaint and the solution... laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 02/24/08 07:16 PM
"Spin The Bottle" ( the revised version)

ALL U HAVE TO DO IS POST WHAT U WOULD DO WITH THE PERSON ABOVE U....

1. i would smack ur ass
2. i would kiss you on the cheek
3. i would kiss you on your forehead
4. i would just give you a hug
5. i would hold your hand
6. i would kiss you on the lips
7. i would make out with you
8. i would make love to you
9. i want to go out with you ... seriously
10. Rub your back..tell u its ok
11. hit u with a baseball bat
12. give u a hi-5