Community > Posts By > tonia25

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:27 PM
I am talking about the second set of matches... not the ones right below your picture

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:26 PM
Funny.. but I really don't think that would bother me unless we were friends... :smile:

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:24 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to delete these...

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:21 PM
I have always hated Georgetown....

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:20 PM

That's a FWB issue...

FWB ??????

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:19 PM
Lost drinker drinker drinker

I am soooooo happy....

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:18 PM
no...

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:04 PM
I would have to say secretive... not intentionally,... if u ask I will tell but I just don't voluteer too much... and more so online than in person...

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 06:38 PM
very nice flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:53 PM
Well financially it would be easier to raise them if I didn't have to work.... but from my experience... it has been easier to balance the household in all aspects have it being just me and the kids...

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:48 PM

I feel that woman who stay home and raise there family should be given a great deal more credit than what is given..... it should be an honor to raise your kids and take care of the home.... not be made to feel as SUBSERVIENT...

I don't see it as a form of slavery at all....
You are right. It is so important to give all woman credit for raising their children. Especially the good ones. The ones that put the children first. Not the ones throwing them off overpasses.

what about women who have to raise their children alone because the husband leaves and does not want to pay child support?

Any hurrahs for us, Brian?

Yes and those women too... but so often in this society stay home moms are looked upon a second class citizens... when I would say it has to be on of the hardest and most rewarding jobs offered...

I think it would be easier to raise kids with someone helping financially.

Raising them alone, is, I think, a tad more difficult.

I am a single mom of 2... I have done it both ways... and for me... I tend to think it is easier raising them by myself... I do work... and provide for them financially without any childsupport...

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:37 PM

I feel that woman who stay home and raise there family should be given a great deal more credit than what is given..... it should be an honor to raise your kids and take care of the home.... not be made to feel as SUBSERVIENT...

You are right. It is so important to give all woman credit for raising their children. Especially the good ones. The ones that put the children first. Not the ones throwing them off overpasses.

what about women who have to raise their children alone because the husband leaves and does not want to pay child support?

Any hurrahs for us, Brian?

Yes and those women too... but so often in this society stay home moms are looked upon a second class citizens... when I would say it has to be on of the hardest and most rewarding jobs offered...

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:28 PM

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:17 PM
It isn't just in relationships... there is lack of commitment in many areas of our everyday living... lack of being a parent... lack of in paying our bills.... lack in work ethics... we as a society in large have forsaken the real meaning of commitment in all fashions not just relationships.... it is there is where we feel it the most...

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:07 PM

Getting married to me is being inlove with that one you made a comiment with and that is the only way i would ever get married again. having a third party is not being inlove and it takes away what the whole meaning is of being married away.

drinker drinker

I thought I was losing my mind for a second...

Ur not alone... I agree with u too

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:54 PM

How do you feel about a woman keeping her maiden name after marriage? Why?
The same way i would feel if i paid cash for a car, and the dealer kept the title.

laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:49 PM
can it be possible that u r the one being too selective... or is it just the women????flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:23 PM
ironic :smile: :smile:

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:09 PM
go scuba diving....

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 06:27 PM

If you go into a local hardware store you are going to find people who know their stuff, Home depot, Lowes , Forget it, your on your own....

unless your are a contractor they are lining up to help you esp at Home Depot....

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25