Community > Posts By > Brenda4U

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:38 AM
I know people in Riverside, Maryland . . . but that doesn't count does it??

Welcome and enjoy ~~

brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:32 AM
Hi and welcome!! Glad your here ~~

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:30 AM
Welcome! I'm kinda new, too. Probably a month or two - I've found everyone is very nice and I've already met friends I really enjoy talking to.

I'll see ya around I'm sure ~~

b

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:28 AM
Okay . . . . count me in!

Brenda4U's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:51 AM
I just get frustrated because I have time off and instead of hanging around the house while the family stares at the t.v., reads, and makes a HUGE mess for me to clean up, I'd rather go someplace and stay at a hotel and swim and have a good time. Course then there would be guilt cause I'm supposed to be home, blah blah blah. Nobody ever wants to go anywhere and I hate just hanging around!

Brenda4U's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:47 AM
Feel free to write me if you'd like ~~

b

Brenda4U's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:41 AM
I don't, but have a few friends that get in pretty bad shape from time to time. Get a doctor, and get on drugs. Whenever my friends stop the drugs - they get coo coo, but when they are on them they are just fine and manage real well.

good luck

Brenda4U's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:31 AM
Bass guitar, a little Indian flute I picked up at a crafts fair ~~

Brenda4U's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:43 AM
I just thought of something else and wanted to add that I don't need anyone to take care of me - and I don't want to have to finance someone elses retirement because of their lack of being able to get their own act together.

Brenda4U's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:40 AM
Good luck on the #2 date!

When I was in my 20s looks were a heck of a lot more important than they are now (I'm in my 40s). Now looks don't matter to me. Also, I was totally not materialistic then, now unfortunately, it does matter to me what men have to a certain extent. Not in the sense that I need fancy cars, etc. - but I look at if they have health care - insurance - and will be able to have a nice retirement. I just think when your middle aged you don't want to hook up with some guy who rents or drives a beeter car and basically has nothing. You have to have some type of security for when you are unable to support yourself any longer. That's what I look at in a partner and also that's what I strive to accomplish for myself.

Brenda4U's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:32 AM
Sounds to me she's kinda brushing you off relationship wise, but still wants your friendship. If she isn't including you in holiday things and ESPECIALLY New Years - she's definitely closing the door. I'd be nice, casually tell her all about the GREAT plans you've made and just let her go. If she can't be honest with you and tell you straight up how she feels, she'll only hurt you later on.

Brenda4U's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:25 AM
It all depends on the person - What really matters to some, doesn't matter at all to others. If everyone is honest then everyone should know just what's what from the start. Course, THAT never happens . . . .

Brenda4U's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:20 AM
A comfortable setting, laughter, honesty, drinks, no pressure and respect.

Brenda4U's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:15 AM
My best friend . . thru thick & thin . . for 7 years started dating this woman who was recently divorced. She's never like me or wants me around because she's jealous of me being also a woman, and also a neighbor. Anyway, my friend totally put me on the back burner and went from calling me regularly to maybe once every couple weeks. I told him he was being an ass, but appreciated his honesty and completely left him alone. I never called or anything - rarely.

Last weekend the girl gumped him after a year! Now my friend is back to his old routine of calling me 3 times a day and stopping by my work, etc. He's scared of being alone (he's 50) and seems to be willing to do anything to keep a relationship working - ACCEPT - be loyal to his friends.

So what do you all think? Should I take him back and be understanding - or do I tell him he blew the friendship?? He knows what he's done - I've told him how I feel, and he's very apologetic. I won't play any games, but am dying to hear what you all say!!

Brenda4U's photo
Thu 11/29/07 09:37 AM
Financial independance!!!

Brenda4U's photo
Thu 11/29/07 09:19 AM
Wooo-Hoooo! I'm 46 and having fun! Write me ~~~

Brenda4U's photo
Thu 11/29/07 09:16 AM
Meeting people on line is great! I've met one person who actually changed my life (in a good way), but that was a long LONG time ago ~~ I think pictures are important, although to admit that makes me look shallow to a certain extent . . . However, when a guy wants to meet a lady my advice is to not have a baby in the picture. The last thing a lady wants is the competition of a baby. In most cases that is - good luck!

Brenda4U's photo
Sun 10/14/07 05:17 PM
The ones that say they disagree with what your fighting for are only saying it because they're afraid to do it themselves. We want you on that wall - we need you on that wall. Thanks for taking care of us.

Brenda4U's photo
Tue 10/02/07 10:39 AM
How bout asking her about herself. People love to talk about themselves - their family - their jobs - their past! People love to reminisce.

brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Tue 10/02/07 10:37 AM
If a partner disappears go find another one. When your dog dies get another - such as life. Get back in the saddle as fast as you can and get over it. Life is way too short to ponder over stuff when its over.

b