Community > Posts By > Brenda4U

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:54 AM
Match me! This might be fun ~~

brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:41 PM

Well, I'm 46 and when I was in my 20s there would have been no way I'd hook up with a fatty or a too skinny guy. Appearances/chemistry matters. Well, at least it did more than it does for me now. I think the older we get the more we require a good conversation, and fun times together so we tend to overlook the figure thing.

Note: I'd still never date a skinny guy - but that's just me.

b

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:34 PM
Long distance relationships are romantic and wonderful ~~ I met someone 7 years ago on a goat chat list. He lived in Chicago and I lived in Virginia. We IMed & emailed for about 5 months, then we took turns flying back & forth for about 5 months, then we sold our homes and moved to Arizona together.

Now - true we uprooted our lives and by the way it didn't work out. But, it was a great ride and we both had fun. We bought 10 acres together and when it all fell apart, we subdivided and now we're neighbors! Hah hah. He has since married someone else and we waive friendly hellos every day. No regrets.

I guess that part I didn't need to write - BUT, I say go for it and get to know him. It may or may not work, but at least you won't have any "what ifs" and think of the fun you'll have traveling and staying in hotels, etc.

Keep us posted!!!

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:27 PM

First, I think it was wrong of the girl to even ask the guy to drive that far in bad weather and second, the guy should have just rescheduled the whole meeting. Duhhh -

People who do a lot of hoop jumping are either desperate or stupid.

I'm sorry - I don't mean to hurt any feelings, but there are just too many fish out there to jump hoops.

b

that is - unless you have an established relationship with respect, committment or tenure.

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:25 PM
First, I think it was wrong of the girl to even ask the guy to drive that far in bad weather and second, the guy should have just rescheduled the whole meeting. Duhhh -

People who do a lot of hoop jumping are either desperate or stupid.

I'm sorry - I don't mean to hurt any feelings, but there are just too many fish out there to jump hoops.

b

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:19 PM

<<<<<<<<<wondering what a 41 year old that looks like a 31 year old looks like. all i see is a dog though

Ooch!

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:09 PM
Yeah tell that to Goldie Hawn or Cher.

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:59 PM

Here's why:

1) Merciful? I don't think he showed his own son a whole lot of mercy having him hang up there and die horribly. Couldn't he have thought of a better way to go? That was sadistic.

2) Forgiving? Just because Eve ate the apple, now we can't talk to the animals, feel naked without clothes, and have terrible pain during childbirth. I didn't even know that ***** - why is he making me suffer for what she did after all these years?

3) What kind of loving God would let so many innocent animals and people suffer so much so often? Its all a test of faith? Its sick.

4) There are just way too many wonderful things happening to bad people and too many bad things happening to good people. Why is that? God put demons on the earth to test our faith? That is ridiculous - why would he do that to the good people???

okay your turn

Just MY belief on this...
1. Christ had a choice and chose to die for us on the cross to give us eternal life...Also look at the jewish sin offerings and see the correlation
2. we do not know it was an apple...Fruit of knowledge we do know. Adam was as guilty as Eve because he was WITH her. So study up on this and understand its the way it has to be
3.We live on earth whereSatan is the governor so sh** is gonna happen to the good and the bad.

4. back to answer 3

Thank you and have a blessed dayflowerforyou

1) What is the jewish sin offering and where do I find it?
2) Agreed it was both Adam and Eve and that it may not have been an apple - but my point was just that it was screwed up and not forgiving for him to hold that against us now.
3) Why is he letting Satan governing now? I mean why would he do that - Its like he's trying to turn us against him.

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:20 PM
Here's why:

1) Merciful? I don't think he showed his own son a whole lot of mercy having him hang up there and die horribly. Couldn't he have thought of a better way to go? That was sadistic.

2) Forgiving? Just because Eve ate the apple, now we can't talk to the animals, feel naked without clothes, and have terrible pain during childbirth. I didn't even know that ***** - why is he making me suffer for what she did after all these years?

3) What kind of loving God would let so many innocent animals and people suffer so much so often? Its all a test of faith? Its sick.

4) There are just way too many wonderful things happening to bad people and too many bad things happening to good people. Why is that? God put demons on the earth to test our faith? That is ridiculous - why would he do that to the good people???

okay your turn

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 12:22 PM
Hello to all -

I have read books and tried to apply myself to learn more. But, I'm told not all books are good and covens can't always be a good source either. So my question is where do I start? Where do I find the correct books to read and I would love to find someone I can talk with or someone to direct me on places to go ~~ Anyone here from the Prescott area of Arizona?? Can someone suggest a good website to go to?

By the way, I was raised Southern Baptist and now I have so many doubts it wants to make me cry.

Good topic! Thanks for bringing it up ~~

brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 10:29 AM
Good morning Rick - Welcome to the site! Hope to hear from you again!!

p.s. there's lots to be happy about - don't let anyone tell ya different!

brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 10:18 AM

put some clothes on and see how that works for ya.

You gotta admit - that was HILARIOUS!!

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll meet some good people and have fun!!

brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 10:15 AM
Hello! I've been responding to a lot of folk's intro's, but just stopped to think I haven't sent one of my own!

So here's what . . . I'm in Arizona and would love to meet friends (or whatever) to chat with and maybe get together with sometimes. I'm 46, a single mom and loving life!

Write me!

brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 10:09 AM
Just close your eyes and jump right in! Lots of good people here - I'm relatively new as well (2 months or so), and I've met quite a few friends already.

Don't worry about being unsafe - just don't give out your address and whatever . . . careful with "clues" . . . I've never had any problems! course I carry a gun, too! LOL (Smile.)

Have fun and hope to see ya around ~~

brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:58 AM
Another redneck from Georgia? Yehhawww just what we need! I'm a redneck from Arizona . . .

Welcome!

brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:53 AM
Hello - I was new to AZ too about 7 years ago! Best thing I ever did was to move out here. I'm sure you'll love it. What part of AZ? I'm near Prescott. Lots of partying places there -

brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:51 AM
I'm not from Al, but still wanted to say hello!!

brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:43 AM
You GO girl! Glad to meet you and I'm sure you'll meet lots of fun people on this site. I've been here a couple months and there are a lot of nice people here!

See ya around ~~

brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:42 AM
And I'm sure you will!! Hello and welcome -

Brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:40 AM
Wormfodder?? That's a new one! Hah hah -

I'm sure you'll really enjoy this site, I do! Its about time you posted your first post!

brenda

Previous 1 3