Community > Posts By > Brenda4U

Brenda4U's photo
Tue 10/02/07 10:34 AM
I think that's true - but since we are adults, why can't people just buy a plane ticket and go visit? I mean if we are so poor that we cannot even do that then we don't have any business trying to find someone to take care of either! Relationships costs a lot more than a plan ticket.

b

Brenda4U's photo
Tue 10/02/07 10:31 AM
I think topics like that should ONLY be brought up if both people in the conversation are willing to have an open mind, listen to each other and try to see the other's points.

Criticizing, disagreeing or judging will only bring bad vibes and sometimes people just need to know when to keep their mouths shut.

brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Tue 10/02/07 10:24 AM
I'm super new to this site and it sounds like everyone really knows each other pretty well. I say that cause a lot of the responses on this thread sounds as though everybody knows everybody. I was on myspace for a long time and was determined to find another good site. I hope this is it!

Brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 09/29/07 02:53 PM
I'm working ALL day . . . tomorrow I won't know what to do with myself. Maybe I'll go fishin ~~

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 09/29/07 02:28 PM
Hi everyone - I just found this site and it looks like fun! Computers really make it easy to be blunt, don't they? I love it.

I hope to meet some new friends here so check out my profile and write me!

Brenda

Brenda4U's photo
Sat 09/29/07 02:23 PM
HI Kay! I'm new, too - this is my first post!

Brenda

1 3 Next