Community > Posts By > CharlieX

no photo
Sun 10/07/07 12:31 PM
is worktogetherness a word?

no photo
Sat 10/06/07 12:40 AM
oh and i have the deepest respect for anyone who went through the hell of training to learn the beautiful arts and customs of martial arts. it's just that personally the belts dont seem to hold much meaning to anyone but the person who earned it. great example is watching the gracies on youtube beat up 4th degree chinese masters. i've trained a bit with one of the gracies in cali when i was learning jeet kun do, and he openly admited that they are still waiting for an honest master of an art. pretty much they get challanges from guys who want to prove themselfs, and guys that pretend to be masters. that whole half the training but all the reward. and as you should know thumper, after 4 years of studying any martial art and learning the self discipline, its not something you ever feel like using to show off, as it feels wrong and dishonorable.

besides, the black belt isnt the accomplishment, it was the 4 years of brutal training and learning to gain the knowledge that was.

no photo
Fri 10/05/07 09:46 PM
i've had friends who expierenced true love. i've asked them. funny when its been 5 years married and they still visably get chills when there lover touches them. i just talked to a friend of mine on the phone about this. he said it perfectly

like is when you want to be with that person
love is when you need to be with that person
real love is when like meets love
true love is when fate forces you two together

it makes sense, cause my friend was still being wild and dating all kinds of girls. when his other half showed up, even though he desperately wanted to, his body, mind and heart wouldnt allow it. he was a pig and a nympho, his biggest dream was to have a 3 some...2 weeks after meeting her, he got he offer, wasnt even dating her, and declined it. told me the next day that he hates her for changing him, but is going to marry her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her. at her wedding he told her, me and her maid of honor where in the room. she cried pretty hard, then droped her vows. in it was a page from her diary, which pretty much said the same thing.

To this day, i want that...it's a romantic story, and true, but the thing is, to this day, neither of em think of it like that. same friend who always says "love is alot of really hard work". even though they knew, they still started with like, then love, then real love. i think true love is the action that happens that pulls the two people together and tells them 'this is the one'. it's up to you if you believe it or not.

they have an autistic kid, they argue sometimes, they still both pull stupids, and there life isnt a fairy tale ending, however the way they feel about eachother is. kinda opened my eyes to the whole 'even if you get it, you still have to work at it.'

no photo
Fri 10/05/07 09:05 PM
when you look at a picture when you first met, and you think to yourself she was never as pretty as she is now in that photo.

when she doesnt say anything and you feel exactly what she is feeling....

when you cry because you feel so happy and lucky

when you feel your heart stops by looking into her eyes and beats because of her touch

when you understand that every heart break and every bit of pain was worth it 10 times over simply because she exists

if you would trade your life with that person to make them more happy

no photo
Fri 10/05/07 06:05 PM
That is soooo beautiful...do you mind if i copy that and save it to my computer? thats like my battle cry for love

no photo
Fri 10/05/07 06:00 PM
i wrote his song, felt really strongly about it. felt it was the right place to put it. don't really share my stuff, but for some reason i felt like putting my heart on display...

'broken and used up'

Life, so unkind, unrelenting pain
where you seek just for understanding
you look back, the stuff of movies
The pain, the loss, unescapable

Your soul burns away, into ashes
Heart scared, broken and jaded
Wanting to belive as a child once did
You gave up praying everynight long ago

Give your heart to me
if only for one day
let me heal it
so that your ok

You never learned to let go
Somethings can't be undone
He may of hurt you
but your the one on the run

Your eyes full of fear
your heart torn away
i'll take you away from there
if only for a day

Give your heart to me
if only for one day
let me heal it
let me take the pain away

So afraid to trust
And you must
can't let go
just lost control
Every aspect of your pain
and the feelings that came
never thought you where insane
dancing naked in the rain
let me take it away
if just for one day

You can fight it
you can try to hide it
in the end i've always known
to afraid to be alone

I'll take you to places no one knows
Give you something no one had
make you forget all the bad
take my hand, trust me, let go

Let me heal your soul
the one know one knows
He can't hurt you anymore
let your heart open the door

All i ask of you
take my heart
let go never, and i'll
i'll be happy forever

no photo
Fri 10/05/07 05:54 PM
proof that this works....

no photo
Fri 10/05/07 05:38 PM
aww

lets get the game going again....

i enjoy doing chores so my gf/bf doesnt have to...

no photo
Fri 10/05/07 05:33 PM
another one bites he dust....i'm an asshole by dennis lerry, and me against the world...simple plan

no photo
Fri 10/05/07 05:25 PM
ehhh my hole point is i dont feel its an accurate way to tell how good you are, or where you are at, or really anything. especially in this day in age where i can go to a school knowing nothing, and just buy a blackbelt of any degree for what, ten lessons?

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 01:47 PM
PS im going to have to pull out the exception clause to some of that.

1. Some people click well and it can get intense and fast. Though no one should be the center of someones universe after 2 weeks...

3. exception is if there trying to find out if there a player.
2,4-6 true
7. True, unless it's a talkative woman or a silent type of guy.
8. true
9. Depending on the reasons and the time frame. If they have had 20 relastionships in the last year thats one thing, but if they have had a few where they got screwed over thats another. Also it's important if they did the dumping or where dumped.
18 and 19, could just be a really nice guy or girl that doesn't want anything in return.
21 is total bull****. I would say if they have no responsabilitys and are partying everynight there probly not ready for a serious relastionship, but being divorced, or living with a friend doesn't make you not ready. I've had same sex roomates before and it was nothing more then to have someone to hang out with and to split the bills.

Thing i have a problem with is that players ... well, they model themselfs after good sweet guys/girls with great personalitys and qualitys. A good one won't even lie about there interests. Though i think the whole posession thing is really the key to playerhood.

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 12:42 PM
*raises eyebrow* Ohh, something i'm interested in!!!

I've studied alot of arts. Never liked tae kwon do, more into akido/ju jitsu/5 style/kempo/jeet kun do.

Personally i don't believe in any belt system. It just seems to undermine the whole purpose of martial arts to me. Which is constant progression and understanding of yourself, and your body with self disapline and a strong mind. I've always felt that a black belt ment stop, cause you know everything, but thats just me.

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 12:36 PM
awwww, sweetie you got a great heart. *hugs* sorry to hear about your dad. I highly doubt it'll take you that long to find a good man either. Sometimes you get to go with the flow, and sometimes the current drags you down. The trick is to stand your ground, and let everything go around you :)

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 12:27 PM
ohhh by no means is it just guys. There are plenty of girls that will say what you want to hear and then turn out that they where full of crap. Some mean it and are honest about it, some do it unintentially. Like i've been in a relastionship where they have said they where into everything i wanted, and it turned out that we had nothing in common and half the crap i liked she just hated doing.

Thing i hate most about players is it ruins it for the guys that actually do have most of the stuff in common, and genuinely want to get to know the person. Someone should write a players into letter here for the hell of it.

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 03:19 AM
confused...very super confused x2

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 03:18 AM
huh? sorry, i think we are on 2 totally differnt wave lengths. i'm not quite understanding what your gettin at.

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 03:01 AM
Computer and probly was dark ages of camelot...so many fond memories. Anything where i can kill someone else and laugh at them and be extreamly mean. It's a fun change from being the nice guy i am....OUTLETS!!!

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 02:57 AM
happy birthdays!!! who we going to get to jump out of a cake?

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 02:55 AM
laugh, i'm betting you'll have sweet dreams about a grizly named thumper.....

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 02:53 AM
fighting on the internet is like winning the special olympics...even if you win your still a retard. it's cool, thought you where spazing about something. I just couldnt figure out what you where talking about or to who. and yes, im a smart ass, and i love people that are smart ass's to.