Community > Posts By > CharlieX

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 02:49 AM
Games simple. You wish something. next person grants you the wish but twists it. for instance, i wish i won a truck...then next person could say that you get crushed in a weird accident involving a clown car, ice cream truck and two monkeys, and lose your legs.

I wish i would find the right girl (this should be a fun one)

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 02:45 AM
Let love in...my pants
Last caress...in my pants
Believe...in my pants!
little things...in my pants....
this game is soooo wrong

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 02:41 AM
"that is ready to love and be loved (in all our human imperfections)"

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say one of them is anger. Unless i'm missing something i dont think anyone is talking **** about you sean.

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 02:32 AM
yea, you look like the type of guy who could kick someones ass, and go home and do the whole romantic soft touch fabio thing....Be you have like 600 mutal matches. See, thats one thing i miss about being in a relastionship. Sleeping in the same bed with a cute girl. Always makes going to sleep so much easier.

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 02:20 AM
Talk about what your interested in, and what you belive in and value. Unless your talking for several days streight, that should take quite a while. Also ask her about her day. Personally though, unless your talking non stop, if you run out of things to talk about fairly quickly, like within the first few hours, your either shy or might not have the same interests or chemistry. For me, if i can't talk to a girl for more then a week without getting bored (assuming its an hour or two at most a night) then it's probly not ment to be. Now if your both silent people or not phone talkers, then i would take that into consideration as well :)

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 02:13 AM
I personally think that you find far far more close minded people then open in the big 3 religions. Those people, who think if you don't live by their beleifs your a bad person, rarely discuss anything. They simply talk to reinfornce and hear what they already believe.

That being said, i dont think i've seen any intimadating people in here, i'd just rather not run into the above types. Especially when your religion is differnt then christianity, and gets you the same treatment jesus got.

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 01:59 AM
Did anyone tell you, you like like the undertakes twin brother?

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 01:57 AM
I'm not gay, but i can shop!!!

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 01:55 AM
Does that mean i can hire you?

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 01:54 AM
i'm the boy who could care less what you look like and more about what your heart is. I'm also the guy who wrote a term paper on thumper being the anti christ.....

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 01:46 AM
ahahahhahahah

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 01:36 AM
see i would walk 501 miles, but anything over that...not worth it. Im pretty much the man that, that boy became!!!

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 01:33 AM
This is comming from a guy...so no that if i cared, it would be deballing to speak like this as a guy. I had extreamly low self esteem forever myself. This is what i did.

First, Self esteem comes whenever we reevalueate ourselfs. If you got low self esteem its either because your unrealisitic when you do, or you just see the negative qualitys.

I wrote about 20 post it notes on the bathroom mirror all saying things i honestly liked about myself. They started small, like that i was honest, or i never broke a promise, or i had great eyes. Seeing them all the time forced me to say them to myself. They where always true, but over time they became a dominate thought. Something i can constantly look at and evaluate myself with.

Next, for anything bad i didnt like about myself, i would find one thing i did. For instance, i was fat so i would have to say i was smart. This is all stuff in your mind. When you start talking to a guy you like, you say in your head, this is wrong with me, this sucks. I know thats how it is when i talk to a girl. Thats why you have to challange it in your mind. My friend use to say "hey i got man boobs, but i sure as hell everyone wants to hang with me" Thats pretty much how you do it. You can have a negative aspect, a flaw if you will, but for each flaw you have atleast 2 good qualitys. And thats for psychopaths, real people have more!!!

Next up was negative thinking, which is the hardest. I always thought stuff like this can't work, i dont diserve this, all that corny **** they say on DR Phill. Well, no one outright says "i dont diserve this" they say it more like "It will never work out for me, it never does". Anyways, and this one is big, try going 1 hour without saying a single self degrating, mean, or negative thought. This is impossible, but its fun to try. Yes, even "i'm going to be late" is negative. Anything that in anyway puts you in a negative view of yourself or the world. If you get use to seeing good stuff your going to see it in yourself. And you realize how much you beat the **** out of yourself.

Finally there are a list of forbidden words your never allowed to use again. Those are should, could of, would of, fat, ugly, ****ed up, screwed up, hate, i don't think, and most importantly but. cause but negates anything said. like "i like myself but my feet are to big". all you said there where my feet are to big. no one hears the i like myself, least of all you.

Share something with a close friend. See alot of people hate themselfs for having bad thoughts, like god, i wished i was in another family, or i wish they would just die. Of course everyone says these, and everyone thinks a whole lot worse. the thing is if anyone where to openly share that they thought these, despite everyone else thinking the same way, they would be a social outcast...or so they believe. Realizing that your no worse then another asshole out there is generally where you begain to accept yourself.

Finally, get out of the house. Socialize, take risks talking to strangers and move around. I work out of my house. If i dont get out i get in my head and depressed. I have yet to meet a human who doesnt get that way. If your a shy person, and god knows i was, when you dont try and dont say anything is when you get pissed at yourself more. Thats when you question yourself. I treat everything as practice. I dont need to get it right the first time. It makes it easier to try that way for me. So if i get rejected, and god knows i have, i can say "well that really didnt matter anyways, i was just practicing for the girl im going to meet in a few". When it does i say "dude, i rock, see, im cool as hell."

Also, dont degrade others, even jokingly. Cause those are the flaws you dont like about you. Then later on that night you think...yea if i laughed at them imagine what others are saying about me.

Anyways, i started with ok, moved to like then to love. loving yourself rules. no one who is aragont loves themselfs either so dont worry about that. It took me about 6 months to get to the point i wanted. That was going all out. It could take less or more, but its pretty much the only way ive seen work. and there isnt anything like looking in there mirror and saying "damn, i'd do me".

no photo
Thu 10/04/07 01:04 AM
ohhh i like that bayarea girl. I like that alot. see that makes a ton of sense. Ive done the whole lets live happily ever after a month thing and you miss so much that would of detoured you from that person, only to find down the road you really have nothing in common. Though moving to slow and you end up being friends and leaving at that. To fsat, like u said makes your heart happy but mind paranoid and scared. where it constantly questions stuff. Though there are some girls that want to take 5 years to date.... which isnt really worth the time if there not the one

no photo
Wed 10/03/07 04:19 PM
yea, i think anyone who says i love you in the first week or two of being together needs to take a look at themselfs. Only exception would be the whole soul mate thing, but even then, i can't imagine it being said earlier then a month, and thats like if you started off living with the person.

Beautifully said queenbee.

no photo
Wed 10/03/07 04:16 PM
I think you need to seperate them first.

There is physical attraction: how turned on you get by the other persons looks

There is emotional attraction: How attracted you are to there likes, hobbys, the way there brain and heart work

Physical Chemistry: How well your physical aspect's work together like being active or laid back, or how well you mesh with sex and dancing

Emotional Chemistry: How well you work with that person on an emotional level, like how you deal with fights, or finaces, day to day life.

I think physical chemistry is underated. I think physical attraction is important but not a deal breaker. Both of those can be changed or delt with over time. Emotional attraction is either there or not, just like phsyical attraction, thats the spark. Emotional chemistry though, i think is the most important one peroid. It's the one that shows if your going to last or not. I hear everyone talk about wanting a best friend and lover. Thats emotional chemistery..the best friend part. Best friend and lover i would guess would be physical attraction and emotional chemistry. You dont really need to like the same things, nor do you need to complament the other physically. I've known plenty of klutz's that are with cordinated people. They worked out fine

no photo
Wed 10/03/07 04:04 PM
I dont think anything should be taboo. more of a comfort thing. I would love to get to know their beliefs and feelings on those matters but certinly wouldnt start on a specific issue and fight about it.

no photo
Wed 10/03/07 03:57 PM
I think for me it means not moving in together on the first date !! kidding...

Yea, i've had the whole "instant" feeling where you connect someone on that surreal level. Then things move so fast you never build honesty and trust or get a feeling for how the person behaves normally. I'm not talking about knowing someones past or having them tell you something, but expierencing together your flaws, kinda like what wishin said.

no photo
Wed 10/03/07 03:49 PM
I think the only real thing important about marriage is the wedding vows. The whole purpose is to make a promise that you'd never break peroid. Can someone live without making those promises? sure, can they be happy sure? but at some point weather its a ceramony or not, for it to last both people make that commitment to themselfs for the other person at some point.

no photo
Wed 10/03/07 03:37 PM
Now ive seen this in a ton of profiles. Now i know it means lets not get married tomorow, but im curious to see what everyone feels about it. so what does taking it slow to you mean.... and how slow is slow?