Community > Posts By > yzrabbit1

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:38 AM

Coyote has never got the wabbitt though.. Was your prayers answered wabbitt?:smile: Miles

Yes I already have all my arms and legs, can breath, smile, have friends, children, even had a loving wife for 15 years. How could I possibly not think that everyday is great. Why would I ever ask for more.

I just know that a loving God would not interfere in this world. This universe was set up at the beginning of time and it is set to run its course. We are part of it.

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:58 AM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Fri 03/21/08 07:58 AM
Exodus 13 15
the LORD killed every firstborn in Egypt

He must just not like Africa's children

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:21 AM

happy AWWWW OLY TOLD ME TO TELL YA SPRING IS COMEING TILL THEN GRIN AND BEAR IT ! MN. ROCKS EXCEPT FOR THE TAXES !

MN Rocks Because of the taxes. State Parks, Boat landings, roads,police, fireman, library, etc......

from the web...

Date: December 21, 2006

Minnesota continues to rank among the leading states in income level, educational attainment and labor force participation, according to a new report from the Minnesota State Demographic Center. Minnesota’s rankings include:

• 1st in home ownership (75.8% owner-occupied)
• 2nd in labor force participation (72.2% for ages 16 and over)
• 3rd in high school completion (90.9% for ages 25 and over)
• 5th lowest poverty rate (9.2% of all people)
• 9th highest per capita income ($37,373).

http://server.admin.state.mn.us/resource.html?Id=18941

The only person threatening all this is Tim Pawlenty with his ridiculous "no Tax" pledge. He feels more beholden to a hand full of people that got him to sign a paper when he first ran for office then he does to all the rest of Minnesota.

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 03/21/08 05:45 AM

I think the Book is better then the movie, I actually think the book moves faster then the movie and that dosn't happen very often.

The de Vinci code is based off a non-fiction book called Holy Blood Holy Grail. It was kind of hard for me to follow all of it, but it is packed with different conspiracies.

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 03/21/08 05:35 AM

God doesn't exactly answer everything right away. He has a plan. Simply...the OP believed God helped him...he was happy and thankful. I'm not going to argue with you anymore. I suggest starting your own thread about prayers. You will get the debates you want that way

I can see the "Ops" picture and already I can tell you, he did not have to go through a war zone to school, he has an education, he is well fed, he lives in the richest country in world, a country were he is free to vote, move were he likes, take what ever job he likes, marry who ever he likes. The chance that five armed soldiers from the neighboring country are going to rape his mother is non-existent. The chance that his children will be soldiers at the age of 10 is also not an issue. He owns a guitar and can spend his free time working on pleasurable pursuits while children and woman all over the world have to scratch and claw just to survive. He has his arms and legs,he can walk and run, smell the morning air and see the sun rise.

After all these blessings from God. After waking up every morning in a multitude of miracles piles on top of piles of miracles. He decided to walk up to God and say "MORE PLEASE"

Then this loving God looked across the world at all this suffering and said. Yes surely those starving children can wait another day, surely the rapped woman can wait a while longer, surely the war torn areas can take it, but the suffering of one American praying for a new Laptop, this cannot wait any longer. This must be rectified today. This rises to the need of one of my miracles. Today I raise the mighty hand of God and make this thing right, today you get your laptop.

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 03/21/08 05:16 AM

ok...keep on going.

I specifically asked about Jesus and Mary. Women followed Jesus throughout his ministry too.

Again....reread the topic or start your own thread.

So you start a topic asking if we think Jesus was married to Mary, because you saw it in the Devinci code.

I come in and say No I don't think he was married at all and give my reason 1,2 and 3

and you say I am off subject?

man I don't think I could get any closer. Maybe all you want is people to come in and say. Yes I agree with you.

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 03/21/08 05:11 AM
from the web...

Africa
Congo: A Hell on Earth for Women

, Sept. 11-Sept. 18, 2003.
Congolese woman

War, ethnic conflict, and the greed of neighboring countries have turned the eastern part of Democratic Republic of Congo into an utterly lawless place. And as if massacres and systematic plundering by armed bands weren’t bad enough, the horror of rape is everywhere, too.

“She came in last evening. Five armed men had raped her the night before, a few kilometers from here,” explains Mathilde Muhindo, director of a social assistance agency of the Roman Catholic diocese of Bukavu, on the eastern border of the Democratic Republic of Congo. “This morning, she was still crying. I cried with her,” says Muhindo, in whose eyes traces of tears are visible. Through a window outside her office, you see the profile of a woman, her shoulders slumped, her face buried in her hands, sitting crumpled on the edge of a bed. Looking away from the building, the eye meets an infinitely tranquil countryside. In the distance, the hills of Rwanda emerge from the mist, which lends a deep gray hue to the mirror-smooth waters of Lake Kivu below.

“It was during 2000 that we began to see women coming in with the worst lesions I’ve ever seen,” remembers Dr. Denis.....

http://www.worldpress.org/Africa/1561.cfm

I am on the issue here. I read here that God hears all prayers equally. Whose prayers were answered here?

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 03/21/08 05:08 AM

I thought I was pretty clear. And I think the topic is the historical Jesus and how he lived his life. Since you are confused by my innuendos I will be more direct. Jesus went around with 12 guys, all the time, some of them that left behind wives. He was a great friend to his mother, so close to her that he traveled with her all the time, and one of his best friends was a woman. Jesus was gay. He was part of some multi marriage gay group that traveled around.
I also think that the miracles were just a big production. some type of play or performance. Add it up.

not sure where you get the gay part...but ummm ok. didn't ask about the miracles. and not sure why the disciples being married or not has to do twith the code I am talking about.

laugh laugh
I don't know why me bringing up the history of Jesus confuses you on this thread. The Devinci code is about the life of Jesus and what went on back in his day. Could he have been something other then what the Bible claims.

I am making a clear statement that yes the Bible is wrong as the Divinci code points out. however I think it is much more likely that Jesus was gay not married.
The reason I point out the family connection is that I have kids (had a wife) and I would not leave them to follow a man. I do not know any man that would leave his family to go with another man. In fact the only people I know that that happened too, were men that were in love with each other and ended up living together.
Hope that helps you.

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:57 AM

AGAIN....the guy was just stating he was thankful and happy. Stop trying to push your arguements. Start a new thread for that.

is that so hard to get????

Tell me what the child that was shot dead, family was praying for?

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:56 AM

I think he was a man that went around with 12 other men all of the time. He convinced them to leave their wifes and children and just go around. The 12 very close men the drank, ate and slept together.

Im pretty sure he never did anything with any woman.

not exactly the topic rabbit. The topic is the code

but why do you think he never did anything? isn't it possible for him to have a wife as was custom in jewish traditions then?

not sure which disciples where married either

I thought I was pretty clear. And I think the topic is the historical Jesus and how he lived his life. Since you are confused by my innuendos I will be more direct. Jesus went around with 12 guys, all the time, some of them that left behind wives. He was a great friend to his mother, so close to her that he traveled with her all the time, and one of his best friends was a woman. Jesus was gay. He was part of some multi marriage gay group that traveled around.
I also think that the miracles were just a big production. some type of play or performance. Add it up.

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:50 AM

From the web..

KINSHASA, Congo (AP) -- An attempt by police to evict hundreds of people mining without permission on government property in southern Congo turned into a violent brawl that killed a child who was caught in the crossfire, officials said Friday.

A stray bullet hit a 10-year-old boy who was returning home from school in Likasi, a town in Congo's southern Katanga province, said regional minister Jean-Marie Dikanga Kazadi....

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/03/07/congo.miners.ap/

What was this kids family praying for????

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:45 AM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Fri 03/21/08 04:46 AM
from the web...

War zone kids miss out on school

Forty-three million kids are missing out on an education because of wars in their countries, according to the charity Save The Children.

It's launched the biggest campaign in its history to try to get international help for these kids.

Children in the Democratic Republic Of Congo (DRC), Nepal and Afghanistan are among the worst hit.

They are missing out because schools are destroyed and their teachers flee. Some kids are made to become soldiers.

The charity's research found that children were used as soldiers in more than half of the wars that took place in 2003.

Action plan

Save The Children will be working in 20 countries with the aim of getting 3m kids back to school by 2010.

It's asking governments around the world to spend more money on teaching kids to read and write and to help them deal with the trauma of war.

Opportunity

The charity's campaign - called Rewrite The Future - has the backing of the United Nations (UN).

A UN spokesman said: "Children cannot wait for conflict to end before we give them the opportunity to go to school."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_5330000/newsid_5337300/
5337314.stm

Go to this web sight to see the picture of what some young kids in the Congo get for free from the warlords in there area.

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:38 AM

Good news
Let me tell you what God has done.
About a year i have been praying for God to give me a Laptop,
It happened today.Praise God And it was freely given all glory goes to him

Prince!

Prince..I am Praising God With You!!

Yes, God Blesses Us and Also Gives Us the Desires of Our Hearts, When We Pray .
Whether the Prayer Need is for Someone Else.. or your own Personal prayer need, God still Hears and Answers the same.flowerforyou

Too bad those war torn places of Africa riddled with famine and children dying horrible deaths are not praying correctly. If he hears them the same, I really think he should have sent the lap top there so they could trade it for some rice.

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:32 AM

I think he was a man that went around with 12 other men all of the time. He convinced them to leave their wifes and children and just go around. The 12 very close men the drank, ate and slept together.

Im pretty sure he never did anything with any woman.

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:26 PM

Personally I like 7 of 10laugh laugh laugh

Do you mean 7 of 9 ?

I keep forgetting about her. I don't know how that is possiblesick .

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 03/17/08 07:37 PM

Probably kept them from jumping around too. laugh

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:28 PM

In your own life which is more important, the day you were born, or your name?

NEITHER drinker

YIKESnoway noway noway

If you didn't have a name that might be odd, however if you were never born you would never have a you. laugh laugh laugh laugh

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 03/17/08 02:47 PM

it's whatever you chose to believe in

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

If I were to choose something it sure wouldn't be that. It's just the rumor I heard. I would prefer the one about living in a giant holodeck. drinker

I was trying to imagine what I would choose to believe if this was true and I couldn't come up with anything. Your holodeck is definitely the way to go.

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 03/17/08 02:21 PM

I am pretty sure Jesus doesn't care when you celebrate his birthday. He is not like a typical person. I believe that he would be happy that you celebrate it. I mean people think he was born closer to May right? Well if you feel like celebrating in May then go ahead. My family celebrates dec. 25th.

Why does he care what name you call him but not what day he was born on?

In your own life which is more important, the day you were born, or your name?

yzrabbit1's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:51 PM

The original origin of the name Easter does not change the purpose that Christians today celebrate it. You can quote all the scripture you want and interpret it anyway you want, this wont change a thing. We are celebrating the resurrection of Jesus and his opening of the gates of heaven and if you say it is wrong or evil I could care less since I dont agree with you. Also a large portion of the christian community doesnt believe as you do either.

You wouldn't call Jesus, Satan so the origin of a name and what name you use is obviously important. You look to the Bible and make that decision. Why is it so easy to call this easter when you know the true meaning behind the name?

No I said I wouldnt call Jesus satan because the bible refers to satan and jesus by name. The bible says nothing about easter or christmas.

Exactly, the fact that they are not mentioned at all speaks volumes I would say. Something it does make very clear though is that Sunday is not the Sabath. So that seems like a good place to start following what the Bible says.

I also think it is probably easy to figure out the actual date of the birth of Jesus based on clues in the Bible. So I think that probably would also be something that the Bible tells you.