happy 5 tatts here....
panther head on my right upper arm
kissing dolphins on left chest
heart w/ "bad girl" on right chest
small flower on back left shoulder
name on my backsideblushing

kaspyv's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:09 PM
actually i have seen some strange things around where i live...there would be something visible in the sky along about sundown and then it would just disappear. have seen this several times. in the history of the area i live in, it says a ufo was supposed to have crashed in a tiny town about 3 miles from here, back in the 1800's they even made a movie about it called the "aurora encounter"

kaspyv's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:12 AM

... You just know

yep...you don't know how or why...you just know!!love

kaspyv's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:26 PM

Im sorry, I didnt think a girl who slept with 50 guys was a slut.

Why woudl you put a quantitive number on anything like that. Who the hell cares and what difference does it make. for that matter what buisiness is it of anybodies how many peopel someone has slept with it.

Judge not less ye be judged yourself!

Judgemental people really disgust me! sick

could not have said it any betterdrinker

kaspyv's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:11 PM
be very careful what you do because if it doesn't go well she might come back at you with sexual harassment.....

kaspyv's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:09 PM
:wink: u should for sure keep #1 and #4

kaspyv's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:28 PM

Yeah, but out of my own personal opinion, most women don't look for mr. right, they look for mr. wrong and then complain to mr. right when they hate their relationship.

I think they don't hold out for mr.right, and as a result end up with mr.wrong - no one likes to be lonely, but it doesn't mean we should settle with someone for the sake of not being lonely

I agree completely!drinker

kaspyv's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:25 PM
No expectations...No disappointments!!:smile:

kaspyv's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:48 PM
doesn't_play....just think of it this way..."you're the best he will never have!"happy don't let it get ya down there are lots better guys than that and he just doesn't deserve you, hun.

kaspyv's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:11 AM
neither one...just give me a redneck fireman cuz they know how to "wet-r-dowm while gettin-r-done"!!love

kaspyv's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:16 AM
love its true love when you just know you love them, but you don't know why...you just do!:heart:

kaspyv's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:06 PM
sorry your feeling bad Sweetieflowerforyou

kaspyv's photo
Wed 01/09/08 03:57 PM
one ex physically abused me and another one abused my kids..NO I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR EITHER!mad

kaspyv's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:06 PM
The words moron, imbecile, and idiot are not interchangable. The one with the highest level of intelligence is a moron, followed, by an imbecile, and then idiot.

kaspyv's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:03 AM
all the guys on here are awesome, but yeah there is one i like more than the restblushing

kaspyv's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:05 PM
Niagara Falls actually stopped flowing back in 1848 for about 20 hours because there was ice that was blocking the Niagara River.

kaspyv's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:14 PM
flowerforyou you and your son are in my prayers as well....."If God brings you to it..He will bring you through it!"

kaspyv's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:38 AM
ohwell now what was the original question here???

kaspyv's photo
Sun 01/06/08 12:10 AM
hun in the past i was physically, mentally and emotionally abused by my ex husband...it is a very hard thing to completely get over, but you can do it and you will be a much stronger and wiser woman.no man or woman has the right to treat another that way! it was years before i could trust another man but i am so glad that i finally came to terms with what happened and i know none of it was my fault. it takes time and a lot of effort but you can and will survive and learn to trust again. you are in my prayers, hun and you are among good friends here!

kaspyv's photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:26 AM
I date younger men and have had very few problems...just be yourself and go out and have fun....who said it has to be a serious thing, older women like to have fun too!happy happy