Community > Posts By > kaspyv

kaspyv's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:34 PM
Metro PCS...has unlimited everything...just $26.50 a mo...can't beat that!!happy drinker

kaspyv's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:51 PM
Happy Birthday!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

kaspyv's photo
Mon 05/12/08 12:57 PM

I've heard of newark...where is it though? is it a country town? I'm looking to move but still stay in the area (lived in arlington forever) and I want a small town

small country town about 15 miles north of Ft Worth. actually about half way between Ft Worth and Decatur.

near justin?

yes just a few miles

kaspyv's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:54 PM
love bald men are sexy!love

kaspyv's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:03 AM
flowerforyou prayers here as wellflowerforyou

kaspyv's photo
Fri 04/18/08 10:52 PM
ohwell i think the weakness here is the fact that you seem to think fighting is a good thing....life is really too short for that attitudeindifferent

kaspyv's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:47 PM
they are in my prayers as well as youflowerforyou

kaspyv's photo
Wed 04/09/08 09:08 PM
no,looks aren't everything....its whats inside that matters:smile:

kaspyv's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:30 AM

Take her out to lunch or something. Apologize.

I think I might of got a little mad too if you moved my car,
or maybe i would of laughed too.

Sometimes things are'nt allways funny.

How in the world did you get her keys? Is what I would like
to know? huh

SHe left her keys sitting on the table in the break room. That was the easiest part of the joke!

maybe leaving her keys where she did was a sign that she thought she could trust her friends ...which you clearly proved she couldn't........just a thought....

kaspyv's photo
Sun 03/30/08 03:16 PM
thats the way i am as well ...just seems to work out better for medrinker

kaspyv's photo
Thu 03/27/08 08:07 AM
yesdrinker

kaspyv's photo
Wed 03/26/08 02:17 PM

:heart: I believe that if I WANT long enough that I will GET, someone who can and will COMPLETE US BOTH,,,,YES!

And if NOT, well, I WON'T give up,,You can back me up in the corner but I won't back-down......good song to....:heart:

Life is way to short, but living in a hell here JUST MAKES YOU WANT TO MAKE IT A SHORTER TIME HERE..lol.lol

So LOVING and SHARING is my GOAL,,and to do all THAT side by side...drinker flowerforyou :heart: smokin

very well said...we must keep believing and dreaming because if you lose the dreams you have nothing!flowerforyou

kaspyv's photo
Sat 03/22/08 08:57 PM
drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

kaspyv's photo
Fri 03/21/08 06:18 PM
(((((((((((super hugs!)))))))))))):heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

kaspyv's photo
Tue 03/18/08 03:24 PM
happy combination of my first and last namesdrinker

kaspyv's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:16 AM

Death and divorce are both tramatic. The scars are their either way. In my experience, I still cry at times, my husband of 23 years died 5 years ago. Complications of diabetes. I do not cry over my divorce or for the man I married. Being alive we have choices. Death is the final moment.

i too lost my hubby of 23 yrs 5 yrs ago(liver failure) i agree with you completely...

kaspyv's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:06 AM

I've heard of newark...where is it though? is it a country town? I'm looking to move but still stay in the area (lived in arlington forever) and I want a small town

small country town about 15 miles north of Ft Worth. actually about half way between Ft Worth and Decatur.

kaspyv's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:57 PM
drinker Newark, Tx heredrinker

kaspyv's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:02 AM
flowerforyou was married to my late hubby for 23 yrs ...he was 11 yrs younger than me........age is just a number and i don't play the numbers gamedrinker

kaspyv's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:02 PM
be careful as you go but if you don't at least call her you may very well be missing out on the best thing to ever happen to you...you'll never know unless you tryflowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7