Community > Posts By > texastigress

texastigress's photo
Fri 06/27/08 04:42 AM
His ears are burning with all you talking about him! laugh

texastigress's photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:50 PM

I caved this mornin -- just a " just want to say HI " letter -- nothing toxic,..

Tsk! Tsk!

texastigress's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:51 AM
I'm a 4th generation Austinite.

texastigress's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:46 AM
My top 2 are...

1) Making jewelry.
2) Cooking.

With a minor in playing the flute and piccolo.

bigsmile

texastigress's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:40 AM

love I want to chew on a pair of your underwearlove

Funny! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

texastigress's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:38 AM

How to handle a real man. Think you got what it takes? Challenge me:wink:

Hun, men can't handle me! LOL! =^..^=

texastigress's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:01 AM
I exposed a scammer on another site last week - they "supposedly" had a Doctorate and couldn't even spell or conjugate a sentence. I reported them to the site administrator and scammer's profile was deleted. I got a personal message from the Administrator thanking me for reporting it to them.

texastigress's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:36 AM
I wouldn't. They've always come to me. The farthest anyone traveled to meet me was from California. Last one lived in Tyler, TX and flew in to meet me in his single-engine airplane. :smile:

texastigress's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:32 AM
It happens. I've had great long emails and phone conversations with men and once we meet...pfffffttttt! Nothing.

texastigress's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:29 AM
Gas prices and I prefer to keep it local.

texastigress's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:18 AM
No for me too.

texastigress's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:12 AM
I got dumped almost a month ago and have no desire to talk to my ex.

texastigress's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:05 AM
I tried speed dating in 1994 with some female friends of mine - it cost $25.00 for the evening and it was quite fun. There was a host who was supposed to be an expert on this thing who kept time. We only got 5 minutes to chat to each guy who came by. If we were interested, we exchanged phone numbers. I met a few interesting men and went out with one a few times, but nothing came of it. I went there to meet men and ended up with a new female friend who is still my friend to this day.

texastigress's photo
Mon 01/07/08 12:56 AM
I had kind of a melt-down a while ago while talking to my friend on the phone last night.

texastigress's photo
Thu 01/03/08 03:33 AM
It's around $2.85 for regular here on my side of Austin.

texastigress's photo
Thu 01/03/08 03:29 AM
I'm not sure of this topic has been posted before, but this is open to anyone who wants to comment.

Have you gotten emails from individuals who say that they are interested in getting to know you (and you had written a fairly lengthy profile with pictures) and asks you if you're interested in getting to know them? Have you gone to check their profile out and found that there's absolutely NIL for a profile and not one picture posted? (The most recent message I got was "I liked your profile. Are you interested? I'm not picky." I kid you not.) I get this a lot, so all I can say is NO, I'M NOT INTERESTED. I usually write something along these lines (I respond to each and every one of the messages I get - even the crappy ones out of politeness) - "Thank you for writing and your interest, but how can I base any interest in you when you have next to nothing on your profile?" Needless to say, these emails are read and I RARELY ever get a response back, which is expected.

I know that a lot of people don't like writing about themselves (me included), but how the heck does one expect another person to be interested just based on nothing?

I'd be interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on this. Thanks!

texastigress's photo
Mon 12/31/07 01:56 PM
Look Who's Talking.

John Travolta...

texastigress's photo
Mon 12/31/07 01:55 PM
Simple Japanese...tempura (seafood and vegetable), light miso soup, mochi, assorted pickles, rice and maybe some sake. We will also have Japanese black beans or Black-Eye peas - well, we do keep an American tradition too! Happy 2008 everyone! =^..^=

texastigress's photo
Mon 12/31/07 01:45 PM
Sadly, it'll be just me and my cats this New Years Eve...and some non-alcoholic bubbly. =^..^=

texastigress's photo
Fri 11/09/07 08:28 PM
Being the only single woman to date practically all the single men in Austin, TX.

Previous 1