Community > Posts By > Glass_eyes

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:14 PM
I'm glad you guys enjoy my work. Is there a section in the forums where I can post paintings or drawings?

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:04 PM
Thank you, ChubbyCherubPoet. flowerforyou

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:02 PM
Do you see that smiling child?
Hair pulled back in ribbons
With golden brown wavy locks.
Her flannel nighty of blush pink and navy blue
Hung like a curtain as if the glare from her joyous face was a flaming sun.
And her eyes reflected this happiness like a mirror.

What ever happened to her?
Is happiness really everything or,
As we grow older, does it fade away with the twinking of an eye?
Why is she all alone?
You tell me.

12 years in the future, the same smiling child
But her lips have been sewn shut with a rusty iron needle.
For her flowing curtains have turned to steel walls.
Her face bears a mask that conceals her pain.
And joy, it seems, is almost alien to her.
The mirrors have cracked, aged, and tarnished.
What happened to this small child?

You tell me.

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 10/02/07 04:49 PM
aww thank you. :heart: I think I'm going to post another one. It starts out happy, but ends on a more gloomy note.

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 10/02/07 04:38 PM
I have alot of random poems. This one was for an english assignment, and the teacher liked it so much that he published it in the school paper.

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 10/02/07 04:21 PM
I wrote this poem awhile back, and I thought that I would share it with everyone here. Enjoy!

Raindrops

Serene crystal drops.
Tears from the gods
gracefully drift to the cool, moist Earth

They are the dancers of the sky.
Liquid spirits prance and bounce
as they fall endlessly and
crash on the side of my window.
This is their stage.

Their streamers float like silk
and their ballet dresses
spin and spiral around them.
Colors of blue surround the drops
and illuminate their figures.

As the recital subsides,
low rolls of thunder
mimic hand claps.
And a finale of light
streaks across the darkened sky.

Glass_eyes's photo
Mon 10/01/07 03:16 PM
no...just no...sick

Glass_eyes's photo
Fri 09/28/07 07:52 PM
Hey if we weren't spending billions of dollars a day on the "war on terror" and to "get rid of WMD's", then we would have the money to help children who need it. It's not the children's fault. This nation needs to get it's priorities straight and help our own kids! They are our future.

Glass_eyes's photo
Wed 09/26/07 04:13 PM
Thanks! I don't think a torrent will work on my computer. So even programs like limewire won't work because my computer is so bogged down. Plus I have a dial-up connection grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble It's a windows 98', so it's ancient

Glass_eyes's photo
Wed 09/26/07 02:37 PM
that seems kinda cool! I need more of a "photoshop" program though. I downloaded a program a few moths ago and my trial time expired, and i can't redownload it. I think it was called paintbrush or something like that. I have a crappy memory when it comes to certain things. x.x

Glass_eyes's photo
Wed 09/26/07 02:21 PM
Well I do work as a cashier at the check out line in the store. The best thing I can tell you is to give the child something to play with that can't be busted easily(not something with liquid). Maybe a favorite stuffed toy from home or a favorite blanket. I've noticed that the children that have something like that to occupy them won't be as tempted to climb out of the cart for whatever reason.

Glass_eyes's photo
Wed 09/26/07 02:07 PM
I've downloaded some of these before. Does anyone know of any free paint or photo editing software I can download as a free trial, sample, or to have permantly?

Glass_eyes's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:49 PM
Depression is something that you need to fight and overcome over a long period of time. I've been suffering from depression since I was 10, and i'm 18 right now. I believe it's a life-long battle, and that if you have positive support, then you can manage to get through it. I hope you didn't take medication for it...alot of times that can make it worse. there are plenty of ways to help with depression other than popping pills.

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 09/25/07 07:26 PM
one can easily have a fetish for another body part...

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 09/25/07 07:24 PM
catchme_ifucan: It depends on who you talk to.

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 09/25/07 06:42 PM
As for fetishes, I prefer backbones and necks. :)

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 09/25/07 06:36 PM
I hate feet. Bottom line...

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 09/25/07 06:26 PM
JaymeStephens84a0lc: Thank you for saying something positive. I was begining to doubt myself, so thank you for your support.

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 09/25/07 02:25 PM
I already know it's going to be hard if something bad happens, and I'm ready to deal with that.

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 09/25/07 03:42 AM
I'll be ok. there's actually alot of people at my work that date eachother. There's always drama because people who like being immature like to make trouble and have people feel sorry for them. And most of it is over outside relationships that don't involve another person at work. You just have to deal with it with an open mind. I haven't seen anyone get fired over a relationship yet.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12