Community > Posts By > Glass_eyes

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 09/25/07 03:37 AM
Lizardking: Then she'd be afraid of herself if she were a homophobe.

Glass_eyes's photo
Mon 09/24/07 05:35 PM
I would *hope* that both she and I would have the dignity to not fight at work...I don't think anything like that would happen. If I would get mad at her, then I would just avoid her as much as possible.

Glass_eyes's photo
Mon 09/24/07 05:26 PM
She doesn't seem like the drama-bringer type.

Glass_eyes's photo
Mon 09/24/07 05:09 PM
Where I work, they don't have a rule against dating outside of work since I work at a grocery store, and there's going to be alot of young people. As long as you don't have PDA's (public displays of affection) while on the clock, they really can't do anything about it.

Glass_eyes's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:28 PM
Lol @ kojack! I probably should keep it casual.

FreshMountainAir: Work is really the only place that i can meet other people other than school. Where I go to school, there's really not that many options...

Glass_eyes's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:15 PM
I am begining to get pretty fond of a girl that works with me. She's a very nice, and soft spoken person, and I think that's why I like her. I'm thinking about asking her out for a date, but i'm not sure how to approach her. It's not that i'm worried about her reaction because she's a lesbian, I just don't know what to say lol.A friend of hers that also works with me is trying very hard to hook us up. I'm thinking about dropping by to see her, and I'll possibly ask her sometime this week. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Glass_eyes's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:09 PM
Wow...what a day. That reminds me of the time when I walked in the house, and I hit my toes on the metal threshold of the door, and I broke 3 toes. o.o

Glass_eyes's photo
Sun 09/23/07 06:52 PM
I hope I meet someone soon. :)

Glass_eyes's photo
Sun 09/23/07 02:19 PM
Thank you everyone. <3

Glass_eyes's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:56 PM
Well, here I am. <3
I'm looking for girls in my area for dating.
I can't wait to meet more people ^^

Love ya!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next