Community > Posts By > Glass_eyes

Glass_eyes's photo
Thu 10/04/07 01:00 PM
Well that's going to suck...Well usually if a telemarketer calls my house, I yell obsenities and hang up on them. And I'll do the same when they call my cell phone. I think they shouldn't be allowed to get phone records without probable cause. In the legal system, you can't get phone records for a cell phone that belongs to someone else without a court order most of the time.

Glass_eyes's photo
Thu 10/04/07 12:54 PM
happy well...hit lightly. :tongue:

Glass_eyes's photo
Thu 10/04/07 12:40 PM
Lol. I like using pillow cases too. you can hit people with them. :tongue:

Glass_eyes's photo
Thu 10/04/07 12:37 PM
it's no problem. I just want everyone on this community to have a safe and happy holiday.

Glass_eyes's photo
Thu 10/04/07 12:03 PM
They have now found lead paint in new halloween decorations like cups, plastic masks, and candy pails. They are from the same batch of children's toys that were made and painted in china.

Please be aware of this. Not all contain lead, but a total of 10% of items tested contained large amounts of lead about what is accepted by US standards. Of these, most were 60 points over what was considered fatal.

Intead of buying new cups or candy pails, use old ones or plastic bags

Glass_eyes's photo
Thu 10/04/07 03:39 AM
no, it's not. and that's really not that funny...

Glass_eyes's photo
Wed 10/03/07 08:03 PM
I don't really like talapia that much for some reason...

Glass_eyes's photo
Wed 10/03/07 07:30 PM
salmon is always amazing. it's pretty hard to screw it up.

Glass_eyes's photo
Wed 10/03/07 03:05 PM
I love any kind of fish. This recipe is very universal and can be used for any kind of fish.

Glass_eyes's photo
Wed 10/03/07 02:59 PM
I kinda came up with the recipe myself. It's delicious, and takes only about 20 minutes to cook.

This recipe is best used with a grill

What you need:
1 Salmon fillet (you can have more than 1 depending on how many people you're making this for)
Paprika
Fresh or dried crushed oregano
Garlic salt
Lemon Juice

Start off with a frozen salmon fillet. (it tastes better if you start frozen)Pour a small amount of lemon juice onto the fish. Then sprinkle the paprika onto the fish until the meat is covered. Then, sprinkle oregano on top and add a small amount of galic salt if you desire.
place the fillet on the grill with the skin facing down, and the meat facing up. As the fish cooks, add lemon juice as you go along. This adds flavor and helps tp steam cook the fish quickly. When the salmon is throughly cooked it's ready to eat. this should take about 20 minutes or more depending on the size of the fillet.
Add A-1 sauce on the side if you desire, and you're ready for a perfect salmon dish!

Glass_eyes's photo
Wed 10/03/07 11:59 AM
Yeah. It would be so much easier if there was a place to post your work other than your profile. It will be easier for people to find and view.

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 10/02/07 06:42 PM
plus, you should accept your family and it's past as a part of you. if you have kids/plan on having kids, you can even use the family history as a way for them to accept who they are and to be taught values.

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 10/02/07 06:39 PM
It's really not that offending. If someone in particular did something so horrible that it was recorded in history who's distantly related to you, there's no reason to get hyped up about it. It's not YOU that did those things. And it's not the internet's fault, or anyone else's fault that they said your distant family was bad. It's just widely accepted fact. It's like someone saying that your friend is a "bad person" and just because they are your friend, doesn't make you as an individual bad. There's no guilt by association here...

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 10/02/07 06:10 PM
I don't think there will be as many people viewing it if it's on your profile though...

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 10/02/07 06:01 PM
I think i'm going to have to do that. ^^

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:45 PM
*nods* thank you for all your encouragement. I will continue to post when I write some more/find poems I have already written.

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:40 PM
Yay! *does a dance*

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:36 PM
But we can post links ^^ i'm almost tempted to try once i'm done with a painting i'm doing for AP (advanced placement) Art.

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:30 PM
Do you think it would be ok if we posted artwork on the poem section? it is the closest thing on here for that.

to ObscureLight: no problem ^^

Glass_eyes's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:26 PM
Thank you for commenting on my other poem. :heart:

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13