no photo
Mon 11/01/10 06:55 PM
tapes his face for fun

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 06:53 PM
does this game ever end??? LOL

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 06:49 PM
yay, hot tub time machine was funny, seemed like it was written just for john cuzak though.

I just watched paranormal activity, life as a house, and get him to the greek which was funny.

I havent seen the paranormal activity movies and the new one looks good, but need to see the first two first. probably watch the second one this week.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 03:43 PM
thank Goodness Monday is almost over. . .

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 03:41 PM

as long as its a place where the women dont have bigger boobs than me, Im ok with it.

Haha, agreed.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 03:40 PM
I love a HOT aroma filled bath

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 01:44 PM
i find it hard to be you go by fear and loathing and have yet to try that which you speak of

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 01:41 PM
get in between his fists and his body so that he ends up hitting you, let him know that it hurts you and he needs to stop. ask him questions so he is able to try and talk about his feelings, ask him why he is so upset.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 01:25 PM
ok are you watching the news, becuase that just aired literally

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:51 PM
gracias, y tu tambiendrinker cheers! haha

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:37 PM
i dont think bailing is the right idea. thats not fair to anyone, if you want to pay less, get more involved in the childs life and spend more shared custody, it will benefit you and the child and you will have less money to pay to her. I mean unless you commited some kind of hainus crime you are entitled to be a part of his life as much as she is.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:33 PM

Think my pics look way better than i do in person like haha :P cameras do us well ;)

r you saying you are a crater face???? Cuz i dont think the camera can do that much improvement on the abs. ..

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:26 PM

A veces pienso que ya no me haces efecto y digo ... Que ya no te necesito.

No es verdad, no seas tan duro contigo mismo:wink:

Si es verdad y no estoy siendo duro conmigo mismo :wink:

yes u are, and you are gifted too. nos gusta su compania

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:20 PM
personally movie theater is a lame place to go the first date, you cant even talk at all. Walking in central park is always awesome. I like to do things outside the box on my first date, like kayaking or something both of you dont do that often, so you have a reason to laugh and just have a good time without being too serious. Also a sitting at a coffee shop is cool but if the convo runs stale it can be awkward, at least on a walk or something you can make up anything about the nice trees or ducks. . assuming you cant talk about yourselves for some reason.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:16 PM

you have a thing against teddy bears?embarassed

no i dont i collect them i have all the christmas bears and about 50 others its just nice from time to time to sleep with somthing other then a stuffed bear dont you agree

yeah, something with blood pumping through it, or filled with silicon or something. . . .hmmmmm, maybe not so soft but a lil more hard. . .:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:11 PM

Me and a group of friends went to a haunted corn maze. It was a blast. My one friend and her kids were scared though. I admit some parts were scary but overall not bad.

When the werewolf jumped out my friend pushed her 7yr old son into him. Her kid was no happy about that!! laugh laugh

wow what a meanie, my son ended up smashed in the middle of me and his aunt, i dont which was more scarier, the haunted house or being sandwiched by us chubby moms, LOL.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:09 PM

thats a bunch of bull poo! They need to fork over more wages and get more customer service reps in there. I hate that crap--- i usually just leave phone on speaker and go abut my business until they answer, and make sure you tell the manager what a-holes they are for the hold time. Boy if your bill was an hour and half late past five o'clock you wouldnt have a phone to use.

really. maybe we should ask the FCC to make them reduce our bills by $1 a minute for every minute past 5minutes on hold:thumbsup:

honestly that is a genius idea.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:08 PM
i hear ya, i worked in a customer service before, and our calls were timed and it was all about x selling other products, customer service could not be met, each caller has an issue that needs to be adressed. I know what you mean that the individuals are nice, which brings me back to the point of speaking to the manager about the hold times and getting more staff. Because in the end, the staff will take the blame for quotas either way regardless of their kindness. Why take from your bonus when you can take from someone elses.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:05 PM
relationships are very hard, you may love her very much but it kind of sounds like she can be emotionally draining. Dont let it wear down your spirits. you are a person too. She needs to maybe be sensitive to your efforts and perhaps show you some appreciation, if all your love and sensitivity is not enough then maybe she should seek some professional help. Do you think maybe she could be BP or MD???

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:01 PM
thats a bunch of bull poo! They need to fork over more wages and get more customer service reps in there. I hate that crap--- i usually just leave phone on speaker and go abut my business until they answer, and make sure you tell the manager what a-holes they are for the hold time. Boy if your bill was an hour and half late past five o'clock you wouldnt have a phone to use.