Community > Posts By > Oceanbluze

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 11:57 AM

Went to an all night horror movie marathon party. I didn't make the whole night though.

o you wet your pants and had to leave did ya? HAHA jk. I love getting scared to a certain degree, chainsaws are cool, but i dont like the kind of horror movies that can actually be creepily true. they make you think to much and be paranoid. hahaha. I love to write horror films though.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 11:51 AM
like to trap innocent bugs in paperweights

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 11:50 AM
o geez

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 11:47 AM

A veces pienso que ya no me haces efecto y digo ... Que ya no te necesito.

No es verdad, no seas tan duro contigo mismo:wink:

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 11:36 AM
shoots smarties like its heroin

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:21 AM

i went to my moms and she cooked dinner for me but that was all i did

thats cool. i would have rather had my mom cook me homemade meatloaf yummers than spend all that money. . .

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:19 AM

The same happened to me as Ocean ohwell

I guess i'm gifted with the power to find "f's" LOL

aha, and I am gifted in blocking out mini words, LOL--- it's like we are so smart we are stupid, absent minded professors they would call us!! Genius' in our own right. LOL

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:14 AM
and they say no-one knows what the future holds. . .. scary!

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:13 AM
hi, welcome to mingle, im not on the welcome committee if there even is one, but being that it is so late, dont take it personal if you dont get too many replies. I totally understand how you feel though and this site has helped a lot. There are a lot of funny and nice great people and a lot of different subjects to choose from. have fun

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:04 AM
Edited by Oceanbluze on Mon 11/01/10 12:06 AM
Haunted House on my street. The kids were gung HO on going into the haunted house when we left to trick or treat, Oldest ten, youngest-one. All with their bravehearts on. . .LOL NOT. A couple houses had unexpected haunts going on, which made the little girls cry. . . After some mini frights we widdled the willing participants into myself, my sister, and my 9 year old son. Okay we sandwiched him in between us, not on purpose but because we were so damn scared. I felt like I was at knotts scary farm, they really did a great job. We screamed so loud, LOL. I havnt been that scared in a while so I am kind of glad we went in. What was the scariest thing to happen to you this halloween, and I bet you thought this post was about sex. . .dirty minds. .

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 11:52 PM

My crew loaded this thread into a truck but they took it back out.

They didn't give a F*** unfortunately and left.

Can anyone give me a ride home???

Andy's "crew..."

... indifferent

I think they are pissed off at me still. I stole their dates...
im so sick of seeing those fugly shoes everywhere. they arent cute.

We left the hotel room a TOTAL mess. The one in orange... She really knows how to pop my knuckle if you know what I mean!

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 11:48 PM

it was because i had been wanting to go there for so long, but I still got a night off from the full time mom gig, so that was nice, I also got to laugh and talk with two of my best girlies, and I got a great necklace "crystal prism" type ornament on a nice chain, which was totally rad since my name is actually crystal, so O and it came with a wonderful jewelry box that was just my style literally. I am glad my real friends really do KNOW me well enough to see something and say WOW that is so "crystal" and then buy it. On the down side, I just turned 34. URGH!

My mom just turned 50 back in April, I really had a field day with her. She makes fun of me each year, yet it is a reflection on her as well.laugh

HAHA. yeah, how funny we laugh at them and yet we are the same.

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 11:44 PM
it was because i had been wanting to go there for so long, but I still got a night off from the full time mom gig, so that was nice, I also got to laugh and talk with two of my best girlies, and I got a great necklace "crystal prism" type ornament on a nice chain, which was totally rad since my name is actually crystal, so O and it came with a wonderful jewelry box that was just my style literally. I am glad my real friends really do KNOW me well enough to see something and say WOW that is so "crystal" and then buy it. On the down side, I just turned 34. URGH!

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 11:32 PM
well my birthday incidentley just passed on wed, the 27th. I went to a place called Marrakesh--- which supposedly you sit on the floor while belly dancers dance around and you eat with your hands and the food is very spicy. IT WAS NONE OF THOSE. IT was $35 a plate though. And instead of actually sitting on the floor, they have mini booths which I think are for midgets and are much worse. My knees hit the low tables and the mini booths barely kept my *** up. I wished I was on the floor. The food was not spicy at all and we actually had forks. hmmm, there was one belly dancer working the whole floor(budget cuts I guess) In the end it was still a unique experience though. I just hate going to places where I think things get overly built up and so you can only be dissapointed by the results. Or maybe i was just being a bummer because I am another year older, who knows.

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 11:23 PM
o good, cuz people do accidently fall asleep on the couch or watching tv and forget. Of course if you are single like me, you have to go around asking each of the kids and stealing hugs from them.

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 11:21 PM
dressd up as a human for halloween

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 10:48 PM

if you said no, know you are loved and that someone fell asleep on accident.

NO!

Geez, you say that like you dont want to be loved.

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 10:47 PM
LOL kinda like
~turns the lights off~ AND CONTAGIOUS ~~ here we are now ENTERTAIN US

yay i know its nirvana and i purposely wrote it wrong referring to the previous reply. frustrated

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 10:37 PM
if you said no, know you are loved and that someone fell asleep on accident.

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 10:36 PM
would you two like a hotel room? hahaha