Community > Posts By > redwulfe

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 11:15 PM
I was stationed near VA. It's a really cool area. most of my friends just move there recently.

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 11:13 PM
You've never been outside of Chicago/Chicagoland?

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 11:12 PM
No I was replying to the monopoly thread sorry I didn't see the other posts, I don't think you could offend me, Unless you wanted to of course.

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 11:10 PM
content

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 11:09 PM
Kind

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 11:08 PM
DCR- Where you from?

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 11:07 PM
Sorry, :) I didn't know, that puts me in my place. lol I'm not to shabby myself.

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 11:01 PM
Hey DCR, welcome aboard. I know that's bad but I could resist. :)

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 10:59 PM
Well they look great.

I here tell that you fancy yourself a monopoly master? happy

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 10:57 PM
Lex- I am really enjoying these forums allot I find myself wanting the day to end quickly so I can hop on line as soon as I can. I'll keep posting, hopefully we will get more steady posters to join us as well.

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 10:55 PM
Lol, I just got back from the movies and tomorrow the show I've been working on for the last three weeks opens. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep but I know I need to.

Did you load new pictures?

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 10:49 PM
Thanks, I am doing very well tonight and yourself?

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 10:44 PM
When did the ring become less a symbol of eternal devotion and more of a monetary one? The symbology of the ring is that of the circle is never ending like the love of the two people. If that is tarnished with greed or lies then what does that say of the love symbolized with it?

When I gave my ex-wife her ring I gave her a simple gold band. I told her I am but a poor man, which I was, and that the ring that I give her is as simple as I am. I told her that even though the ring I gave her was not adorned for royalty, that I would pledge myself to making sure that she would always be treated as royalty none the less.

The ring was a symbol of my love and devotion to her.

But then again she cheated on me and we got a divorce, so maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic that should have bought her a diamond. ohwell

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 10:27 PM
It seems that you have the right idea. If you don't want to advance to that level, then tell him so. If he is what you think he is then he will understand that and not push you on the subject.

Just being with you on the phone, through E-mail, or for a brief time that he gets to see you on a weekend visit should be enough. Build on what you have together and make it grow. Beware of rushing things to fast due to your own desires or from pressure from him based on his desires, this can lead to a very sad place. I feel people should be thankful for the little things that are great in their life and let the large things come naturally.

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 10:06 PM
Hello all, I'm not from Chicago but I am from central Illinois. Nice to meet you all.

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 10:04 PM
In the end I think age is just a number, an inaccurate one at that, My last two GFs were 26 and 23 respectfully I dated the first one for only a month and we split up due to her immaturity the other for 4 years. I meet her when she was 19 and I didn't even know it, never been that good at telling. She was more mature than most women that I have dated. I like to have fun and most people think I'm allot younger than what I am. I think if two people have a connection then they have a connection and it doesn't matter how old they are.

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 12:02 AM
see ya!

redwulfe's photo
Mon 09/24/07 11:59 PM
I think two people who love each other and trust each other can make a LDR work. It's all about communication. Even if the people are just starting out if they are truelly commuted and are honest with each other a LDR can work out just fine. But it is going to be work. Ithink in the end an LDR is probably a more rewarding relationship in the end because you truly know the person love you if they are willing to wait for you. I know that I would be willing to wait for 10+years for someone I loved.

redwulfe's photo
Mon 09/24/07 11:46 PM
Sounds like you've been running all day long as well. I will not keep you then, have a nice night and pleasant dreams. I need some sleep myself, so I will talk to you all tomarrow when I have more time to chat.

redwulfe's photo
Mon 09/24/07 11:33 PM
Tired, but good I'm finally off work, so I thought I would stop in and say hi before hitting the sack. It's been eying me all day.happy How are you?