Community > Posts By > redwulfe

redwulfe's photo
Sat 09/22/07 09:06 PM
Date, I'm in. I could use someone to go to the movies with on Tuesday nights.

redwulfe's photo
Sat 09/22/07 08:36 PM
I used to think that age was not an accurate representation of a person maturity. This is still true but experience is what really matters. I just got out of a relationship with a woman that was 21, I'm 34. I have dated many women younger than myself. I think that age does not matter but it is hard to find a high level of maturity in younger people, due to their lack of experience. It's not that it is impossible to find but it is hard to find. I am currently looking for someone around the same age as me or older. I just want someone with maturity and experience.

--Redwulfe

redwulfe's photo
Sat 09/22/07 08:27 PM
In my grand-fathers day he hated being 1/2 Native American so much he married out of race. He forbid his children from knowing that they were of Native decent or from dating non-whites. After we found out about our heritage I was sent to learn on a reservation. personally I hate racism. I don't not believe that race should be a factor in a relationship, but people are attracted to different types of people for different reasons. I am physically attracted to Asian women, but a persons personality is always the deciding factor.

--Redwulfe

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next