Community > Posts By > redwulfe

redwulfe's photo
Thu 09/27/07 11:04 AM
This is very interesting.

Givin this information how would you rate my photos. Should I change them?

redwulfe's photo
Thu 09/27/07 10:41 AM
Not yet, but I've got time and as long as I have someone to talk to I don't mind the wait.

redwulfe's photo
Thu 09/27/07 09:27 AM
Hi, and welcome. drinker

redwulfe's photo
Thu 09/27/07 09:15 AM
I agree with Katydid, but with a slight modification.

It is easier for a girl to find a guy than a guy to find a girl but most guys arn't decent and the ones who are tend to be in places like this looking for someone special.

As far as advice goes, relax enjoy life and let love come to you. Forced love is doomed from the start because it isn't truelly love.

redwulfe's photo
Thu 09/27/07 09:03 AM
That so works!laugh

I was at my friends house once and we wer all just sitting in the kitchin laughing and having a good time, when my friend gets up and wlaks intothe next room. the conversation continues on when suddenly he runs out of the room stripping off he's clothes as he goes and dashing fo rhte door like a madman. We thought he had gotten to drunk and was going to streak the neigborhood. Then he stos at the door and starts preping his hair, I didn't know what to think then the doorbell rain and he calmly opens the door. I died laughing at the time.

I know that is not right to do, but at the time it was very funny.

redwulfe's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:49 AM
I love messing with telemarketers. love It makes my day. drinker

1. When they call tell them that you are busy. then when they insist drop the phone while screaming it will sound like you jumped off a building. This ones a bit morbid, but if thats what you like have fun with it. I alway get on the floor and say in a really pathetic voice afterwords: "Ow, I think I broke my leg, I'm not dead but I'm in a lot of pain, can someone help me."

2. Try to sell them something instead or may convert them to the Church of Jesus Crist and the Later Day Saints. this can be fun

3. In a very social deviant voice get very excited and say: "Wow! High, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh" the scream off the phone: "somebodies talking to meeeee!" then ask them a bunch of personall questions like: "what your name?, What is youre hair color?, What are you wearing?, Are you pretty?" then get very serious and say: "guess what I'm doing." pause and proclaim very excetingly: "Eating a bowl of chereos, its got a toy in it." yu can continue if you like but they usually hang up on me. drinker

redwulfe's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:33 AM
drinker Hello, and welcome. drinker

redwulfe's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:31 AM
You could always compose a letter of appology to the computer on the computer. Let it know how you feel and that it will always have a place in your heart. you may have to compose it in Binary though wich could be problematic. But then agian if you didn't know each others language it was purly a physical thing anyway wich is never made to last.

redwulfe's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:43 PM
Tired, night all.

redwulfe's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:28 PM
true

I like moonlit walks?

redwulfe's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:27 PM
I fall emotionally first. even if I'm attracted to someone physically I can't have anything with them not even casual sex unless there is a intellectual connection. So I never fall for someone physically.

My heart leads and I follow.

redwulfe's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:21 PM
Well so far no good, I've been flirted with every day but nothing that would suggest it is anything other than an automated bot. I tried to contact the people who flirted and said they wanted to talk to me only to be rejected. they would answer flirts but nothing else. furthering my belief that they are not real people but programs trying to get my money. The two that did e mail me had full accounts but their pictures were deleted after contacting me and their accounts changed. They instructed me to contact them off site so i made up a new e mail addy on yahoo to do so. when I heard back form them I found out they were not from Kentucky or New York as their profile said but that they were in fact from Russia. I personally think this site is a bust.

redwulfe's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:11 PM
Pleased to meet you Motevia and welcome to the boards. Except it looks like you've been here longer than I have. blushing oh well! welcome anyway! drinker

redwulfe's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:08 PM
Well the show was great.

Thanks Singing, I hope I do well.

redwulfe's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:05 PM
True

I would ask a guy out?

redwulfe's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:02 PM
inspired

redwulfe's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:01 PM
That's the eternal dating question isn't it? When do you say something? I personally have never been able to tell when someone is flirting with me. So I just don't worry about it and let things go along it's natural course. I flirt and have fun with everyone I know.

This is where you get lucky and I get the shaft, though. It's mostly expected of guys to make the first move and say something to the girl. You can play on that and continue to flirt with the guy if you like or you can put a stop to it by saying something. But if you like him you don't have to say something you just keep on flirting with him until he asks you out. If he doesn't then you may have to be the bold one. I personally like it when a girl asks me out.

Guys on the other hand have to figure out when the girl is flirting because she is just having fun or if she likes you or not. Then we have to figure out how to ask without getting crushed. That's why I suck at dating I can't tell when someone likes me and most girls wont make the first move.

In the end one of you if the feelings are mutual one of you will have to make a move and that is very hard because you leave yourself vulnerable to rejection.

My advise is if you like the guy keep flirting but make it obvious you want him to ask you out. If he does great if not it's usually less embarrassing on both parties and you can continue a descent relationship. If you don't like the guy and you don't want him to ask you out then don't make flirtatious comments to him, if he proceeds and it makes you uncomfortable then tell him to stop. whether your flirting or not if it is uncomfortable you have to say something.

redwulfe's photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:16 PM
yea my next auditions are on Saturday, Very nervis but I perfored several times in front of a croud It always goes away once I'm on stage.

Well talk to you all latter I'm off to the show. :)

Have fun at karaoke, don't break too many hearts.

redwulfe's photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:05 PM
If I lived in the area I would be game, but I live two hours away with no reliable transportion besides train. Besides I have to go to the theatre for our production of "To kill a mockingbird" tonight.

Any one from the Central Illinois are that wants to see a good show but would like someone to tag allong with just let me know I have to see it several times this and next week.

Singing- If you need someone to go to karaoke and you give me some advance notice I could make it up. I'm always up for a road trip. My friends I sometimes go to Exit up in chicago on thursdays I can always ditch out once we get to chicago if you need someone to go with and hook back up with them for the trip down.

On a side note I just picked up my Tosers tickets for tomorrow, I'm very excited.

redwulfe's photo
Tue 09/25/07 11:27 PM
I liked it there while it lasted, but I don't mind Illinois that much. I can hardly wait to get out of the country again though. I should be studying abroad this summer. should be fun.

Well It's time for me to hit the sack. See you all latter.