Community > Posts By > fobroth

fobroth's photo
Mon 05/09/11 04:15 PM
Edited by fobroth on Mon 05/09/11 04:18 PM

I'm wondering why she'd need to give a phone number? I never used mine when I signed up for gmail. Occassionally they'll ask for a verification code (type in what's showing in a box above password login). Also, I log in all the time from a cell phone. My desktop & a laptop. Hardly ever have to put in a code & also in different states with different IP addresses. Normally you'd have a secondary email for them to send you your password information through alternate email. I smell a fish!!

That's what it sounded like to me, too. 4 days and still no joy? Also wasn't aware of phone code option. Still might not be a bad idea to make sure you weren't phished.
My gmail is also working fine, BTW.

fobroth's photo
Mon 05/09/11 04:06 PM

tmoble sucks
my daughter had them for a short time
and everytime if she was a day late they would cancel her service
my older sister is also finding that as a problem

huh
You're joking, right?

fobroth's photo
Mon 05/09/11 03:23 PM
Lilac
Lily o the Valley
Weesa
Outside in springtime, rain, lightning ozone

fobroth's photo
Wed 05/04/11 02:35 PM

I just noticed, they increased the termination fee to 325 dollars???

$325 ?! Holy cow!
They gotcha coming and going!
So, maybe AT&T really is EVIL...?

fobroth's photo
Wed 05/04/11 02:24 PM
When I filled out the stuff for my profile, it wasn't with finding a date in mind. Heck, I even have it displaying 'Drinks?: Often' to scare em off. (Although, I do drink every day. It's not healthy, not having some daily water/ juice intake of some sort)
I signed up to lurk around in the computer forum.

fobroth's photo
Sat 04/30/11 09:04 PM
And here we go-

http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2011/04/att-broadband-caps/

That's AT&T wanting us to get the heck off the net and go for walks, read books and have family nights. It's heart-warming that such a big company cares so much.

If I were an AT&T user, I'd completely drop their service to let them know how totally on board I am.

If you have AT&T, show them some love and let them know that you, also, are in favor of reading books, going for walks and family nights; DROP EM LIKE A HOT POTATO!

fobroth's photo
Sat 04/30/11 05:07 PM
Soon, we'll have a utopia of just a handful of companies- AT&T, BP, US Government... doing away with idealistic 'fair trade' and pesky competative markets.
Without those distractions, companies can focus on our best interests.

fobroth's photo
Sat 04/30/11 04:42 PM
Be careful with your medication there, dude.

fobroth's photo
Fri 04/29/11 12:43 PM

keep your mouth shut!! At least that's what I've always been taught! But, if a person ask your opinion whether in person or on line. Does that old adage still apply? Just curious on opinions.pitchfork :angel:

A good gauge could be "would I want to hear what I'm about to say?" At least that would make you accountable to yourself. And coupled with a conscience (I don't want to hurt anybody) it's a good check.

Online is a tough one.

...in a joking way I told her "she looked like hell".

That could be a rough one to pull off, even with a smiley at the end. It's quite likely we'd never met the online buddy, so aren't aware of how sensitive they might be, they aren't aware of our being a smart-aff and how likely are they to mis-understand the playfulness behind it.

BTW, that sounds, so much, like something I'd say. Are you a smart-aff, too? bigsmile

fobroth's photo
Tue 04/26/11 11:45 PM
Where are all these replies coming from?!

fobroth's photo
Tue 04/26/11 11:30 PM

2 more days.

Oh, no he dit ent

fobroth's photo
Tue 04/26/11 11:22 PM
I'll probly get called in to work to replace one of the patriots that suddenly becomes 'ill', as it has been since I'd started employment with this outfit.
I'll get home and enjoy a brew or two in the yard, amongst the lightning bugs, and await the impending call that Sumdumdum won't be in, in the morning and could I 'help out'.
At least I can sock em for holiday pay.
Oh, the merits of not having a life!

fobroth's photo
Tue 04/26/11 08:23 PM

a quick electron burst from a nearby star would send this planet back into the electronic stone age.

So, no more interwebs?!
That'd be it for me; screw it, I'm done

fobroth's photo
Tue 04/26/11 08:05 PM

A woman who has curves....who has that lush rubenesque figure is to die for...(I love the female form, but am not sexually attracted to it)

Thank-you, Jess!! That's who I was trying to think of when I posted earlier- P. Rubens
While a lot of his stuff used shadows and made the gals look 'bumpy' (I wonder if he was trying to say something...), works like 'The Fall of Man' (one of my favs) are what I wanted to reference. Here's a look-
http://www.peterpaulrubens.org/The-Fall-Of-Man.html

Now, that's round and lucious. How you gals keep from becoming lesbians is beyond me.

drinker

fobroth's photo
Tue 04/26/11 04:36 PM
Glad you have a sense of humor, man.
I was crabby and you had a right to blast me if you wanted. (me and my big mouth)

fobroth's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:47 PM

Depends on what bragging right was earned.
Climed Mount Everest did ya? (That's impressive)
Ya got a big one and can prove it? (That's not impressive)

Sums it up pretty well, me thinks.

fobroth's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:34 PM
> sexiest size for a woman

Without getting into the OT "you can be as big as you want to be in spite of the health risks, as long as you are happy. You go girl" drivel (oops, I just did), I'll say I prefer 'rounder' women. (not scrawny, not obese)

> and why?

Um, I just like a round feminine shape. They're snugglybigsmile

I hope you're not stressing because you don't look like a supermodel. Even most supermodels don't look like supermodels without a lot of (dangerous?) 'work'.

fobroth's photo
Fri 04/22/11 07:26 AM
I'm counting the seconds!
Is what I would say if I gave a crap abt ubuntu.pitchfork
Thanks for your updates, non the less, RT. It's nice to know what's happening.

fobroth's photo
Thu 04/21/11 08:45 AM
Jeanniebean!

That's a doodle I made many years ago of what I imagined the guy on the other end of a phone conversation looked like. Going through some old papers when I rediscovered it. Made me snicker and had to save it.

Have to give you kudos on yours. Yellow paper, even! Ur doin it right!
drinker

fobroth's photo
Wed 04/20/11 04:54 PM
Personally, as far as physical 'attributes', I like soft and creamy. I'm a snuggler, so, as long as she has lucious areas of rubbin, pettin, squeezin and nibblin, she's a 10. Those areas can be (other than the illustrious boob, of course) tummy, ear lobes, cheeks (face and bottom), neck... I just realised that this list will run too long for the space provided.
I did want to include that 'women' with artificial vanity parts/ decorations are a major turn-off here-
I never met a boob I didn't like. Big or small, perky or wobbly, boobs are a badge of femininity. All should be celebrated.
Vanity surgeries in general are an atrocity.
Lastly, tattoos and piercings... wtf?! Why?!