Community > Posts By > venusenvy

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:47 AM
I just heard a report on the news last night. It seems that over 60% of peeps are finding love online now...so Id say your chances are good drinker

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:43 AM
Goood lovin Baby! :banana:

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:42 AM
DR. Pill!! Dr.Pill!!! rofl rofl

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:41 AM
Whatever it brings...Im looking forward to it drinker

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:38 AM
I saw this quote recently it made me think "we need to change our idea of what aging is. If I know my biological potential is 130 years, then I dont consider myself middle aged until Im 65...One of the great principles of mind/body medicine is that expectancy determines outcome. If you expect to stay strong in your mature years...you will"

Deepak Chopra flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:34 AM
Hi and welcome Gem. My kids live in Calgary and my youngest is attending UC waving

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:33 AM

Modern Archeology is so exciting ( I know Im such a nerd) It will be interesting to follow this story and see what the findings are. :thumbsup:

Indiana Jones wasn't a nerd...

Nope he was kinda hot actually winking

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:32 AM
I think the definition of marriage is changing. In Canada we have a lot more Common-law relationships than marriages now waving

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:29 AM

Hey!! smooched flowerforyou

yep... Im stalking you....:banana:

Yay!! Im so lucky :banana: :banana:

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:28 AM
Modern Archeology is so exciting ( I know Im such a nerd) It will be interesting to follow this story and see what the findings are. :thumbsup:

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:27 AM

After pervin msvensuenvy's profile you can see she is from Canada and is considerd safe dateing for american men. :wink:

Safe for whom? winking

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:26 AM

Are you ready to face the challenge in the new year?
What challeng you have and how are you going to face it?:thumbsup:

huh... I would ,but plastic surgery is expensive bigsmile

Hey!! smooched flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:25 AM
I just love all the old sappy Christmas movies. I bought a copy of Holiday Inn and White Christmas this year. drinker

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:23 AM

K...soooo have you guys thought this through?? So you boycott all American women...then what? hope you enjoy masterbation slaphead

it's cheaper, faster, only 1 person to please....

Buuuut not nearly as much fun Moe biggrin

ok, you talked me into it... whenever you are ready!
laugh laugh laugh laugh
flowerforyou

Ahahahahha smooched smooched flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:23 AM
Ahhh if only you were King of the world, It would be a different place eh ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:20 AM
Peeps come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Lets hope we learn from all flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:19 AM
OMG I just read this on another site under the heading of "redneck speak" rofl rofl

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:18 AM

K...soooo have you guys thought this through?? So you boycott all American women...then what? hope you enjoy masterbation slaphead

it's cheaper, faster, only 1 person to please....

Buuuut not nearly as much fun Moe biggrin

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:13 AM

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:11 AM
WOW! Bitterball much? ohwell

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25