DTH = Die Toten Hosen

Romeo = Escape With Romeo

2 German bands I like

O Ive always thought is was Death Romeo ..Huh! Cool! smokin

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 01:53 PM

Freaking out the Freudians pitchfork

how was mexico

Mexico is awesome Bully Ive returned from a two month visit in Canada. Ive lived here almost 7 yrs now. I guess its home ...Thanks for asking flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 01:44 PM

Brad Pitt wants to be Torgo.

Angie baby is like a vampire! she has sucked the hotness right outta Brad...I mean look at him, all thats left is a fuzzy husk...sad really sad

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 01:40 PM
O man!! The thread title was "length" I came rushing in thinking it was something else ahahahahah Im such a prevert rofl rofl

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 01:38 PM
Welcome flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 01:37 PM
Welcome and good luck flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 01:36 PM

the law of attraction in action...

Exactly drinker

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 01:33 PM
Freaking out the Freudians pitchfork

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 01:33 PM

hey everyone, i'm not trying to rant... i'm just confused i guess. ive spent my life not trying to pick up the prettiest girl i see, but instead the one who seems to be the most interesting and has the most depth. but after months they all seem to be the same. haha i know it's impossible but can someone explain to me how to find or recognize the real girls. like the ones who are nice, who have some depth, who are loyal and caring. i just dont understand i guess.

Maybe its not "all" the ladies with the issue eh? Maybe you are using the same filters over and over, and so meeting the "same" chick over and over ( As if any two peeps are the same) Believe me, IF you ever fall in love, your lady will be the most beautiful by far in your eyes. flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:54 AM
Good God!!! slaphead

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:39 AM
Welcome and good luck flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:35 AM
flowerforyou Welcome and good luck

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:33 AM
Mooooore Coffeeeeeee aaaarrrrggggg

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:25 AM
You know your getting old when....whaaaattt?? O hell I forgot! ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:25 AM
You know your getting old when....whaaaattt?? O hell I forgot! ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:23 AM
Welcome and have fun...take it with a grain of salt. Remember to use the delete (looser) button and the block (azzhole) button when needed. Good luck Doll flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:19 AM
Mornin moms

venusenvy's photo
Sun 11/07/10 06:32 AM
Welcome and good luck ...join in the forums and meet peeps flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Sun 11/07/10 06:26 AM

"UFO's"just seem fishy to me.they're supposed to be so advanced technology wise but yet the first reported sighting wasn't until the 1920's?

i don't get it.why has nobody seen any earlier than that?

They are as old as recorded history. Man has been seeing them and reporting them since mankind began...every culture all around the world.

venusenvy's photo
Sun 11/07/10 06:24 AM

I saw one in central Oregon over ten years ago. It looked a bit like this picture

You could tell it was huge and flying low but it didn't make a sound. I was with about five other people. We watched it for a few minutes before it flew out of view.

Ever since, I've been fascinated with the subject of UFOs. My belief is that they are most likely man made but you never know

Thats exactly what I saw one night in Ontario Canada ohwell