Community > Posts By > venusenvy

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:18 PM
Happy New Years Minglers!!! smooched smooched flowerforyou drinker

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:14 PM
The best things in life are free,

But you can keep that for the birds and bees...

Just give me money, thats what I want.

Just give me moooooney thats what I want winking

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:11 PM
With a naughty smile and a twinkle in your eye and a lump in your pants drinker

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:09 PM
He will look at you with a naughty twinkle in his eye and a lump in his pants drinker

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:06 PM
Im always up for a lil ball droppin drinker

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:05 PM
Im sure she loves him in a abstract grandpa kinda way. IN love with him? well she would have to be pretty emotionally disturbed I think.slaphead

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:02 PM
Its been a very good year...I hope the next is even better drinker

venusenvy's photo
Thu 12/30/10 05:57 PM

What are oven fries??

I feel tired and irritable and grouchy and achy and ... now hungry for oven fries and I don't even know what they are...

K well its easy peasey...just cut potatoes lengthwise I try to get 6-8 wedges per potato. Brush with olive oil, s&p and whatever spice you like (hot, parm cheese& garlic or whatever you like). Bake them in the oven for 45 mins or so at 400 degrees. Voila! drinker

venusenvy's photo
Thu 12/30/10 05:15 PM

Well, I just blammed something up to make a profile so I could jump in and scout things out... So there! O! and Happy New Year Mr. Grumpy pants drinker

Well, there's a difference between "grumpy" and "discerning," but that really doesn't apply to my pants so I'll just stop now....!

Happy new year anyway! smooched flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Thu 12/30/10 05:13 PM
Well I wrote a very nice letter to Santy and Ive been ever so good all year! I asked him for a big warmhearted Man. One of the models with the big hard pokey thing attached and a naughty sense of humour. Yaknow the deluxe model? I even offered him a spot of nog when he ...cums down my chimeny. O well! I guess being good doesnt pay...Back to the naughty list for me ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Thu 12/30/10 05:08 PM
Depends how interested I am ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Thu 12/30/10 05:04 PM

upset because Venus didn't sharerant

Awww I would share with you anytime Handsome smooched

venusenvy's photo
Thu 12/30/10 05:03 PM
What wonderful New Years news Congrats flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Thu 12/30/10 04:59 PM
Kinda full I just ate a buch of oven fries with balsamic vinegar ...Numi! :thumbsup:

venusenvy's photo
Thu 12/30/10 04:55 PM
Well, I just blammed something up to make a profile so I could jump in and scout things out... So there! O! and Happy New Year Mr. Grumpy pants drinker

venusenvy's photo
Thu 12/30/10 04:50 PM
Thats the best news to start a new year flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Thu 12/30/10 04:47 PM
As long as you scratch your balls vigorously and fart when your finished rofl

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:52 AM
Kaaaaayyyy smells like a mancave in here...Im just going to back slooowly out of the room making no sudden moves scared

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:51 AM
Honestly? Ive never been on a diet in my life. I dont believe in all that crap! In fact I think its dangerous. I raised 4 girls all turned out to be completely different and each is beautiful. I was very careful not to let them develop any negative body issues. And each is healthy and well adjusted that way. flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:47 AM

waving Venusenvy

Happy new year lovely lady drinker flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25