Community > Posts By > venusenvy

venusenvy's photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:25 PM

Yeah but, you are smoking hot! So, you got an advantage.

We used to go on shopping trips to Mexico as a kid and it freaked me out. Apparently, blonde hair is/was considered lucky and EVERYONE would pull me over to touch my head....harmless in retrospect but, still freaky as a kid. My Dad and brother would just laugh at the look on my face as I would be getting rubbed on while I was panicking saying "LETS GO!!!!!!" I just didnt know.

Ahahahha sounds familar I discovered that they think "redheads" are lucky and green eyes just sends them over the edge. rofl

venusenvy's photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:23 PM
I discovered that coffee and Baileys with waffles and real maple surple is a good hangover cure. drinker

venusenvy's photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:20 PM
K...wasnt that Charlie Mansons defense?? " Im just a product of the environment that created me" ?? ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:18 PM
All I can say is Ive lived in Vallarta as a single woman for 7 yrs (in Feb.) Ive never experienced a problem. Last night is a good example...my daughter and I were out partying for new years. I came in about 3 ...my daughter at about 5am. I never gave it a thought. Ive never worried about my girls out and about at all hours here...I cant say the same about any North American cities. flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 01:15 PM

hey topless works for me hun, you will make lots of new friends

Yabut not the kind Im hopin for rofl rofl

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 01:12 PM

blushing so now I am curious on what top you picked:wink:

Oooo Gosh I cant decide spock

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 01:11 PM

Thinking it will be a grand night indeed. Cheers.

I hope you have a great New Years Tazz drinker

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 01:09 PM

Thanx gorgeous, don't go breaking all the guys hearts tonightflowerforyou

It might happen Im wearing my Cha-Cha pants they are dangerous...O and you wouldnt need any money smooched flowerforyou drinker

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 01:06 PM

I have a bad habit of giving my money to beautiful women

Ahahahha Happy New Year Handsome Hunk!! smooched flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 01:05 PM
rofl rofl rofl Its always good to have a goal for the new year!

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 01:03 PM

Come and get it Venus

Wooooo Scotty...but You can keep the dough...Im just teasin with the Beatles song smooched

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 01:00 PM
biggrin Thinking about what top to wear with my Cha-Cha pants tonight

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:58 PM
drinker Champagne

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:57 PM
Just give me mooooneeeeey ...Thats what I want ...not a Beatles fan?? flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:56 PM
Well, I dont drink a lot so smokin a lil fatty helps me to space the drinks out smokin drinker

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:54 PM
My grandmother used to always say it was love at first site with my G'pa but I never believed it. Until It hit me. It was like a tidal wave...so maybe its one of those things you believe in AFTER it happens to you. flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:49 PM
Thats what I want

just give me moooooneeey thats what I want

lalallala :banana:

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:40 PM
Happy New Year all you Minglers smooched smooched drinker

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:34 PM
K I bartended for a lot of years (back in the day) It was a blast and I made great money! I didnt know a thing when I started...I totally bullcrapped my way into it. There used to be a book called the Bartenders Bible I studied it and learned how to mix drinks...It wasnt rocket science. Flirting and playing with customers is fun, but remember to respect yourself and they will too...You will be great Doll no worries drinker

venusenvy's photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:25 PM
Im with ya Doll all except the pass on the doobie part drinker

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25