Community > Posts By > 8sGr8_2Bme

no photo
Sun 09/30/07 07:20 PM
:wink: Is it Communication or Disinfomation ??? :wink:

no photo
Sun 09/30/07 06:33 PM
laugh I asked an honest Question,that you clearly are not prepared to answer...laugh

I am not Trolling,I am simply taking you at your word and I have done nothing wrong,
nomatter what you may imply...

So just answer the question at hand Brian...flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 09/30/07 05:48 PM
laugh OK Brian, spill your guts and tell us everything you know on the tpoic, exactly how many ET races are visitig this planet on a Monthly Bases,when will Planet-X start effecting the weather patterns of This Planet,How many ileagle Treaties has The Pentegon signed with Alien Races, is it really OK for them to abduct humans for gentic research, ect??? :wink:

Is George Bush Really a Reptilian???

Are all us humans in fact just Snacky Food for Our Reptilian Masters that infact controle every facet of our lives secretly fom behind the sceans ??? drinker

Concerned JSH Podters want to now...noway

no photo
Sun 09/30/07 05:21 PM
laugh Sorry Bub, I'm not into pissing contests...laugh

no photo
Sun 09/30/07 04:24 PM
laugh The Big Delema about The Underground Bases is that The Reptilian Greys and Their Draconian Masters like to Snack on Humans...laugh

So in the event that Humanity dose Nuke it self and destroy the outer earth,the few human survivers would be trapped underground with a race that only sees them as fresh meat...noway

This is the problem that faces the US Military planners...laugh

no photo
Sun 09/30/07 04:02 PM
smokin I was not going to go Dig up the proof of this one,Because I have known this old Joke was TRUE for years...

The AMA is out to kill everyone and make them selves Rich in the process...

I defended the origenal Poster of this topic, #1 because of the several attacks she had recieved. and #2 because even though it is a very old JOKE it remains factually correct... :smile:

In that GUNs don't kill people, But Doctors do... :wink:

no photo
Sun 09/30/07 03:15 PM
laugh Rumore Has it That The Russian Gerbals may have crash landed on Planet-X and mated with The Annanuki,
Now there is a Race of Giant Gerbals headed for planet earth to Concure the earth, I wonder how The Allian Greys in the massive Underground Bases will be dealing with this delema...:smile:

no photo
Sun 09/30/07 02:56 PM
laugh I never Bash this site, nore do I use the moderators as my private tools, to get members that may not love me Banned...

That is what you do,that is just one of several reasons why you just got Booted from ConnectingSingles...

There are quite a few of us here that know allot about the UFO subject,but you may have to change your tact to communicate with us...noway

no photo
Sun 09/30/07 02:19 PM
:wink: Getting back to my origenal POST,
YES A PERFECT MATCH DOSE EXIST,normally our Perfect Mach resides within 12,962 miles of you and the two of you shall Never Meet...:wink:

BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN BE CERTAIN OF THE FACT THAT YOUR PERFECT MATCH DOSE EXIST SOMEWHERE...laugh

no photo
Sun 09/30/07 02:06 PM
laugh To quot a very old Friend of mine that was botted from CS Long before you and esmerelda came ( Your Beating you head against the wall my friend, because The people if JustSayHi will NEVER acknowlage anything that is contrary to FOX SPEW or CNN... )

They are sure that UFO's a sheer fantasy and anyone that takes the subject seriously is a candidate for the rubber room...

So everytime you bring up this subject, you will be shot down in flames and Yes BND we do know exactly who you are and why your here...

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 01:21 PM
laugh I see The Hate Crime Bill as very Silly and potentially devisive, because Black White Brown and Yellow can work and live together very well, but when forign powers get involved, all of the sudden there is a problem...

If people are educated to hate Racial deversity then you got Race Wars,but if they are not educated in this way, then you don't have these problems...flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 01:07 PM
blushing Hay, I did not start that Sheeeet,You guys did, So be Responsable for your actions, I don't call for your threads to be deleted,nomatter how I might feel about them...noway

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 12:21 PM
noway Are we having a potential Hate Crime Spree Today or what???noway

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 10:12 AM
laugh To hate STUPID PEOPLE is redundant,because we are all Stupid People,it's all part of the human experiance...:wink:

:tongue: Prejudice is part of your Arian Birthright,that and the Iron Cross on your Scooter Jacket...laugh

As I view it from my slightly RED NECK prospective...smokin

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 09:58 AM
noway Jealousy is like Body Rot,once it takes hold it's almost impossible to get rid of, your better off severing the relationship and starting a fresh somewhere else...flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 09:44 AM
laugh Well there are NO MEN HERE!!!

Can you say ***** Whooped ???laugh

A REAL MAN, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER!!!

Begs for sex...noway

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 09:32 AM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 02:23 AM
noway:tongue: sad sad sad :tongue: noway

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 02:04 AM
nowaysad sad sad :tongue: sad bigsmile yawn

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 12:28 AM
laugh I'm just NOT!!! HORNEY for you little sister...:tongue:

Just to make this Clear,Since I am White, I might be a Honky and when I posted this FORUM, there were clearly NO RESPONDENTS, YET...

So I did not direct my racial slure toward anyone,I was simply talking about myself...

I find it very strange in a Backwood kind of way,that any one could take a slure directed at myself as an insult...noway

But one never knows how peole of the eastern united states might respond to words written by a wayward California Gent...laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6