Community > Posts By > 8sGr8_2Bme

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:56 PM
laugh I'm so glad that yous guys got that figured out,because I can't copie and paste...

I can only throw out the Headlines and hope for the best...:wink:

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:49 PM
laugh Classic Funk has seen me through thus far, So I feel that Improovment would only serve to further damage The Goods...laugh :tongue:

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:25 PM
laugh Perfection can be attained, it's just a matter of your ability to cope and her ability to coax you into dealing with her quirks and ebbs... noway

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 06:50 PM
noway Well, I really didn't want to get into this, BUT, travling at The Speed of light Time becomes a noun, meaning that you can fold time like a Map and pass right through the sheets, so if you navigating a Beem Ship, 2000 Light Years would only be a fraction of a second...(-;

That is why you don't need 10 million oxegon bottles...:wink:

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 06:36 PM
noway Oh contrare, THERE IS A PERFECT MATCH!!!

We may never find here, but she dose exist, somewhere...:wink:

Even if only in our Minds... :smile:

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 06:19 PM
:wink: well, I noticed that if you want to date the gal nextdoor it's best to say that you live at least 500 miles away or she won't even see your profile... laugh

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 06:08 PM
:smile: See and I thought I was the only one that felt that way...:wink:

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 06:02 PM
laugh It kinda seems to me Thao our Perfect Match can only be found about 12,962 miles out and we may Never get there...:wink:

But it's nice to know that Our Perfect Match Dose Exist Somewhere... :smile:

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 05:46 PM
:smile: I just thought is was kinda funny that this guy posted this Thread in 2006 and he only ever got 1 hit, so I bumped it a little...laugh

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 05:40 PM
:smile: I wholeheartedly Concure, What an Ass, she has!!! laugh

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 04:47 PM
laugh Calling all Californicaters,to commense on JustSayHi tonight!!! laugh

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 04:39 PM
laugh I came to the conclusion LONG AGO that all The GOOD WOMEN are long gone...

But there are plenty of OK Women around and they are even better, than the so called GOOD WOMAN..., Because the OK woend then to be much more flexable and get along much better over the long haul of life... :smile:

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 04:15 PM
:wink: I can be verry RUDE!!! I mean I do have that in me...

I think we all do, But Someone has to really piss me off first and iignore the warning signs...

I know better than to say anything on The Forums,but I leave no stone unturned in the private mail that I send...

I mean we all come here to have fun and not hurt other people, but WTF are you saposed to do when someone randomly attacks everything that you write...

So you I can be a jerk, but only after someone goes out of their way to bring that side out...

Fare is Fare, but oh you better look out what you endevor to bring the mean side out...

Because you just don't know what else might be bothering thing that person...

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 04:01 PM
Were it not for Rejection, I might not get any attention at all... :sile:

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 03:47 PM
Just file this under Disinfomartion and SPEW...:wink: since SPEW is all that other posters are capable of on This Subject... :tongue:

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 10:59 AM
laugh Gary,I was unaware that you asked a Question,I just thought you were endlessly LOST in your Blond Moment...:tongue:

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 10:47 AM
:tongue: Well Lil sister, it just looks to me like your having another Blond Day...laugh

yawn So all I can suggest is that you enjoy it while it lasts...:wink:

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 10:29 AM
laugh I don't believe that fox spews
would report suct a trivila
new law...yawn

However now that HATE is a crime,I guess that LOVE will be next, because Hate and LOVE are flip sides of the same coin...noway

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 02:49 AM
laugh No Drugs here,This is for real...

I suggest that you go check it out on rense.com...:tongue: yawn

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 02:44 AM
laugh What I have always enjoyed most about you Posters, is that you always Spew before you Check on The Facts an then your sheepishly quiet...laugh :tongue: