Community > Posts By > yourewelcome

yourewelcome's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:44 PM
i always offer to take them to lunch. if what they say they need money for is food , and they are starving, blah blah... they usually tell me to f off. there's your moral standard.

yourewelcome's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:40 PM
very enjoyable.
thank you. =]

yourewelcome's photo
Wed 11/28/07 11:13 AM
I totally agree with you. My friends and I share and share alike because we all know what it's like to go without, therefore we make accommodations when someone needs help without them needing to ask for it. Sure money is a necessity in this world but it isn't everything and if you've got the money to waste on fast food then you've got the money to take care of your friends.

yourewelcome's photo
Tue 11/27/07 01:43 AM
heheh ;)

yourewelcome's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:17 AM
=( mine got stolen.
it's so sad.

yourewelcome's photo
Mon 11/12/07 09:50 AM
... is totally my cousin =D
i'm excited.

yourewelcome's photo
Wed 11/07/07 11:22 PM
nobody dates anymore, its just sex. =(

yourewelcome's photo
Wed 11/07/07 10:30 PM
kiss, if you really believe that, i find it hard to believe you are on this site :tongue:

yourewelcome's photo
Wed 11/07/07 10:20 PM
oh shutterbug, you are forever wise.

yourewelcome's photo
Wed 11/07/07 10:19 PM
i agree with dmb....

my advice to you: settle your thoughts and stop putting yourself through hell. decide what you know and forget about wondering. its very easy to love someone without actually knowing them just for that fact: you don't actually know them and your mind can fill in the answers to whatever questions your eyes can't, but sometimes our minds play tricks on us. i think this is a case of purpose... you served a very valuable and necessary purpose in his life. the time was short and the ending was painful, but not every relationship is meant to be forever. sometimes you just have accept life's course. you had a chance meeting, and now you've had your time to enjoy, the luck has worn off and it is your time to part, and that's okay. you meant something vey special to each other, but now it's over. don't regret that it has ended, just be thankful that it happened.

i feel sorry for you both, and nothing is worse than being felt sorry for. it may never be explained to you, so you have to solve the mystery yourself.

yourewelcome's photo
Tue 11/06/07 04:02 AM
haha... thanks for the advice. i understand you. its just hard =(

yourewelcome's photo
Tue 11/06/07 03:26 AM
ever found yourself pacing endlessly to sad songs that you know will make you cry while your mind is racing yet stagnant at the same time? ugh... i fell in love with my best friend, but he says its not the same for him. i'm absolutely crushed right now. i can't think or act... just... be. i don't want to love him but i can't help it... how do i make this stop? =(

yourewelcome's photo
Mon 11/05/07 03:04 PM
well... i have family there if that means anything xD

yourewelcome's photo
Sun 11/04/07 10:24 PM
haha i think i might have met you in another life. laugh

and, i would never accuse you of having a god-complex jess lol. :wink: laugh
i like ya girl.

yourewelcome's photo
Sun 11/04/07 10:22 PM
i watched that movie for the first time about 3 weeks ago... maybe i would've liked it better if i were 12, but i didn't really get it. in fact, i found it kind of tragic. only part i liked was those dancing muppet guys in the forest... they cracked me up.

yourewelcome's photo
Sun 11/04/07 10:20 PM
this reminds me of a friend of mine... he is one of the clumsiest, rude, and unforgiving people i know, yet he always finds a way to manipulate the situation away from his fault. it's really frustrating because not only does he not listen, but he apparently doesn't think he is capable of mistakes. now, he sees this as confidence, but i see it as arrogance. oh, and he has a god complex. laugh

yourewelcome's photo
Sun 11/04/07 10:17 PM
hehe. this is the future i plan for myself.

yourewelcome's photo
Sun 11/04/07 01:25 AM
aww must be the war? i'm sorry to hear you're missing him. alls well that ends well... chin up :wink: :heart: flowerforyou

yourewelcome's photo
Sun 11/04/07 01:18 AM
aww shadow i know what you mean.
why do you need to write?
is he far away?

yourewelcome's photo
Sun 11/04/07 01:16 AM
i think it was that hat... kfc isn't exactly a global corporation (or anything)... it must have offended someone. happy ohwell laugh

my laptop isn't working... it's very depressing, i'm jealous.

Previous 1 3 4