Community > Posts By > yourewelcome

yourewelcome's photo
Tue 10/30/07 09:34 PM
my very own poem thingy...
i can hardly contain myself. =D

yourewelcome's photo
Tue 10/30/07 09:22 PM
i'm not talking about that really... just in life. being 20 is like being in a black hole, socially. society can't decide whether i'm an asset or a risk and its kind of frustrating. i'll probably never grow up, and i would hate to, but i feel like i'm being pushed to turn into a robot.

yourewelcome's photo
Tue 10/30/07 09:18 PM
=]

yourewelcome's photo
Tue 10/30/07 09:13 PM
i don't want to be older... its just hard to be taken seriously. i'm too young for a serious job or relationship, but i'm too old not to have them.

yourewelcome's photo
Tue 10/30/07 09:02 PM
Is NOT all it's cracked up to be...

yourewelcome's photo
Mon 10/29/07 09:53 PM
I saw on travel channel one time that men in greece help themselves quit by having something in their hand to play with all the time. keep something in your pocket to fidget with, and try to keep yourself busy. i never smoked because i needed it, only because i was bored. i never decided to stop but i have... just because i always said i started cause i felt like it and i will quit cause i feel like it. try not to force yourself to do it, cutting back worked for me, not cold turkey.

yourewelcome's photo
Mon 10/29/07 09:49 PM
you guys are kind of judgmental, don't ya think? =]

yourewelcome's photo
Mon 10/29/07 08:51 PM
I don't find it threatening at all; its attractive more than anything. I've considered the law enforcement thing before and have a little background in it but I would call myself the furthest thing from strict or uptight. Then again I have known people who are the complete opposite - they live by the rule book. However, its comforting despite what your personal philosophy or personality might be.

yourewelcome's photo
Mon 10/29/07 08:40 PM
Right on.
Only reason I went was because it was featured on the Travel Channel, and imagine my amusement to find out it was in a place called Santa Claus. It was kinda hard to resist.

yourewelcome's photo
Mon 10/29/07 08:35 PM
I loved Indianapolis when I was there... also Holiday World, even though it made me laugh, they have free soda. Who doesn't love free anything?

yourewelcome's photo
Mon 10/29/07 08:34 PM
laugh

yourewelcome's photo
Sun 10/28/07 05:54 PM
oh, keep your chin up... nobody likes a downer =]
besides... you can't be alone forever, its not ever possible.

yourewelcome's photo
Sun 10/28/07 05:44 PM
probably nothing lol

yourewelcome's photo
Sun 10/28/07 05:39 PM
i think you're quite the looker rainee ;) but i know what you mean... i hate mine too lol.

yourewelcome's photo
Sun 10/28/07 05:37 PM
i don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to look better or different, if you have a feature you don't like of find attractive and it can be changed then why not? you'd never tell him he was wrong for thinking another man or woman was unattractive if they have the same problem (not really problem.. but you know) as he does, you'd just say "oh well thats not you're preference i guess, but no harm no foul." you wouldn't say he was wrong if he thought he was too fat, you'd say "get to that gym, you can do it!" plastic surgery won't fix any issues there but it will sure make you feel better and that will put you on the road to confidence. some people just operate differently than others, through no fault of their own, and need to feel good to get confidence, it isn't something that just comes when you want it. i'm the same way.

yourewelcome's photo
Sun 10/28/07 05:18 PM
if i had the money, i would too. damn it money.. lol

yourewelcome's photo
Sun 10/28/07 03:23 PM
background music and an assortment of weapons fire from Supreme Commander. the game that is...

yourewelcome's photo
Fri 10/26/07 08:06 PM
i love skiing <3

yourewelcome's photo
Fri 10/26/07 07:54 PM
yeah come see me !!

i like pronouncing the word phlegm phonetically.
i can't explain why.

yourewelcome's photo
Fri 10/26/07 07:47 PM
the best kind, with friends and fun stuff like that... also, we made tacos.