Community > Posts By > Heartofplatinum

Heartofplatinum's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:50 PM
aww ****in cute!!!

Heartofplatinum's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:48 PM
and alot of ppl look at profiles without saying hello. they look, they read and if theyre not interested, or maybe in a rush then then they aint gunna write...

Heartofplatinum's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:46 PM
i wasnt saying it in a mean way...im just saying if i was trying to get someone to look at mine....thats prolly would be what id say.

Heartofplatinum's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:45 PM
did u post this so ppl would look at ur prolfile?

Heartofplatinum's photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:32 PM
i think lady sovereign's the shyt. i love accents. lol

Heartofplatinum's photo
Tue 02/05/08 03:05 PM
yeah ive had that song for a few yrs now and i still love it

Heartofplatinum's photo
Thu 01/31/08 09:22 PM

lots of FGAS's

????????????

Heartofplatinum's photo
Thu 01/31/08 09:14 PM
tell me what you think

Heartofplatinum's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:18 PM
Well If i was u id give her a few days. But then tell her how u feel. That u like having her in ur life and that ur afraid of loosing her. Im sure she'll understand why u got mad. I mean. How would she of acted if it was u having dinner with your ex rit?

Heartofplatinum's photo
Mon 11/19/07 02:30 PM
i love guys that love their subwoofers...but yea that is rude when they do that

Heartofplatinum's photo
Mon 11/19/07 02:24 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Heartofplatinum's photo
Thu 11/15/07 04:50 PM
anyone wanna talk?

Heartofplatinum's photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:03 AM
lol thats funny. and i dont know why ppl were trying to get it deleted for uhm being offensive...to me its just f**kn hilarious. lollaugh laugh laugh laugh

Heartofplatinum's photo
Sun 11/11/07 05:05 PM
well i had someone write me...and tell me a lil something---this is what she wrote to me------

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh, if you have a boyfriend, you shouldnt be on this dating site. you have no life.

And as far as that picture you wrote on of his, "so orgasmic baby" that is very slutty. I dont think that anyone on here appreciates seeing that. Infact someone that IMed me, seen it, and said, nvm shes a joke, And the virgin part on your profile, hahaha, they dont like that either. That sounds like a lie && its way to bold.

You need to relax on all these "finding mr. rights"

your going to end up getting abused or used by these freaks cause your not picking very wisely. and since your shruggin your shoulders && rolling your eyes, you wont be when they leave after they get what they want"

----------------------------------------------------------------

********Thats what she wrote to me....so tell me..Is there anything wrong with my profile or telling my boyfriend that i love him and think hes sexy. its not like im making ppl look at my prolfile right?*************

Heartofplatinum's photo
Thu 11/08/07 06:21 PM
oh my god. that is sooo sad. i just got done reding it.....frown

Heartofplatinum's photo
Thu 11/08/07 04:55 PM
i feel u but if he is cheating then im not gunna just let him keep doing it. i mean im not gunna like ***** and scream and break up wit him. everyones deserves a second chance so if he is then alls im gunna want is a explanation as to why. and if he does it again...then hes gunna hear the bithin. and i wont take him back a 2nd time. but still i dont know if he is. but ill confront him tonite but not in a way of accusing him ima just tell him i find it a little strange. and the next time that number shows up on his fone ima make him answer it and tell them to stop callin. and if he wont answer it then right there to me is him basically telling me its another woman. rit. but thanks everyone for the advice. i apprecaite it alot. happy

Heartofplatinum's photo
Thu 11/08/07 04:41 PM
thanks. i think im going to do that tonite when he gets off work. im just hoping my gut feelings wrong

Heartofplatinum's photo
Thu 11/08/07 04:39 PM
hmm true. and no theyre at all dif times. but i did notice that first he'll recieve like 2 or 3 texts and then a call. and so on.

Heartofplatinum's photo
Thu 11/08/07 04:35 PM
hes being really secretative and lately hes been gettin calls and text messages really early in the morning from weird numbers and everytime i ask him who they are he says the wrong number..but hes been acting weird. am i just paranoid? should i confront him...? i dont want him to think im accusing him or anything....but its really gtting to me.

Heartofplatinum's photo
Fri 10/26/07 05:02 PM
thats good

Previous 1 3 4 5 6