This time's the time to say how much
In love I am with you.

Heartofplatinum's photo
Sun 09/30/07 04:07 PM
lol. i think its funni. lollaugh

Heartofplatinum's photo
Sun 09/30/07 02:28 AM
Dear Santa,
Alls i want for x-mas is a car. Doesnt have to be new. Doesnt have to be beautiful. In good shape. The color i want it or the make. It can be whatever year u want and in whatevr condition. It can have a bazillion miles on it even with rusty doors and crudy seats..lol It can have no flooring or roofing for all i car...as long as it will get me to california safely and in one peice to see my babi boo.

Sincerly,
:heart:Heartofplatinum:heart:

Heartofplatinum's photo
Sun 09/30/07 02:18 AM
well thanx to all who actually cared and replied...i really appreciate it. I kno im young and i have my whole life ahead of me...just sumtimes i get to the point where i cant stand it. I have too much going on in my life at the moment..not that evryone else doesnt. Just i dont handle stress all too well. Ive found a really nice guy on here whom i have so much in common with. More then i have ever had with somebody else. And we feel the same about eachother...weve known eachother for awhile now and really are trying to comit to something. Hes perfect in my eyes and i in his and ive never met someone like this before. I can act myself with him and he doesnt call me stupid or inmature or anything. And i love him so much already. And ive only ever told one other person ive loved them. But one problem...hes all the way in California and im in Pennsylvania...not exactly close. and im not sure i could leave my family to move down there and i could never ask him to do so.......idk. lifes a *****.

Heartofplatinum's photo
Sat 09/29/07 09:04 PM
i dont know why but for some reason i juss dont give a sh*t about anything anymore....ive given up on everything and everyone...

Heartofplatinum's photo
Sat 09/29/07 05:40 PM
laugh LMAOlaugh

Heartofplatinum's photo
Sat 09/29/07 05:01 PM
looks like a hapy person. and easy to get along with

Heartofplatinum's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:06 PM
yeah. i only eat chicken and turkey no other meat and half the time i juss eat vegies...so im good. lol

Heartofplatinum's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:02 PM
it is sooooo darn cold down here in pa.....gosh. lol im feezin my as* off..haha

Heartofplatinum's photo
Fri 09/28/07 11:23 PM
lol. ima have to try and make that sumtime for my man. his fav foods..chicken and doritos..lol

Heartofplatinum's photo
Fri 09/28/07 12:23 PM
lmao. thats funni

Heartofplatinum's photo
Fri 09/28/07 10:45 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Heartofplatinum's photo
Thu 09/27/07 11:15 PM
alot of women say their ugly cause they want to hear u reasure them by telling them theyre not. it feels good hearing ur beautiful...

Heartofplatinum's photo
Thu 09/27/07 06:09 PM
Thats crazy.....

Heartofplatinum's photo
Thu 09/27/07 04:25 PM
i been single since jan. its hard...but ya gotta deal with it. Ive learned my lesson on rushing into things.

Heartofplatinum's photo
Thu 09/27/07 04:20 PM
Well damn babi...if we was closer to each other or had a way of seein eachother im sure neither of us would be single.....:wink: :tongue: lol

Heartofplatinum's photo
Thu 09/27/07 04:07 PM
Yeah, my friend was goin thru the same thing and her bf was bein an ass....so she tried a few different things....puttin pinholes in the condom....sayin she was on birth control..and finally gettin him so drunk off his ass that he couldnt pull out. lol but it worked and now they have a beautiful babi boy and the dad couldnt be happpier.