Community > Posts By > Thorb

Thorb's photo
Tue 09/07/10 06:56 PM

I take good care of my feet. Guys tend to love them. Only thing is I hate feet. Almost to an abnormal level. Which is why i take such good care of my own. I cant stand if anyones feet touch me, even my son, who is only nine. It was like they were adorable and kissable till about age 4, then after that, uggg gross. I just remember that guy on bachelorette Jillian and the one guy that wanted to eat her toes like skittles. I almost vomited. Whats your thoughtS?

Feet are just feet to me, nothing exceptional about them. Prefer to see them clean and not scaley on people but hey to each their own.

Feet men love mine. I have had them kissed, licked and sucked on, etc...

It doesn't do anything for me though.

my feet are very important to me so I gusee I love them and try to do them well. The do put up with a lot of abuse though.

A good foot massage is nice for sure ... but has hever sexually arroused me.

Thorb's photo
Sun 09/05/10 04:39 PM
True enough ... these days .... there is no reason to cheat with so many swingers out there in the open . Anyone with that propensity can just dive right in.

Thorb's photo
Sun 09/05/10 03:53 PM
Edited by Thorb on Sun 09/05/10 03:55 PM
Aries151
funny joke but not true.

Men these days are pressured just as much as women , they just tend to be in the closet about it all.

they are now selling men almost as much cosmetic surgery as women.

fake abs ... fake pecs ... fake gluts ... as well as lips, hair, noses, penis enlargement ,,, lipo ... and lazer hair removal and on and on it goes.

Thorb's photo
Sun 09/05/10 03:44 PM
had a few local flings but nothing seems to stick for various reasons, [different with each one but activities and ambition seem to play a role]

had a LD 3hr. one last for 9 months or so but the travel thing breaks down over time ... when you both don't want to move.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk;j

Thorb's photo
Sun 09/05/10 03:21 PM
Fall

Thorb's photo
Sun 09/05/10 10:31 AM
I'm not going to go through 42 pages of whatever ...

I see a statement on this page about never meeting a Christian that didn't think Jesus was god ... and I think
"you have never really talked to many Christians seriously"

the trinity ... is a Catholic idea ... not all Christians are Catholic.

Nowhere in any biblical text does it say Jesus is God ....

I think you need some serious rethinking of your position and some honest study of the subject.

Now to the base question in the header....

If God was standing in front of me ....
I would ask him why so many mixed messages and if its really a him or a her or androgenous or hermafrodite?

then ask Who his god is?

Thorb's photo
Sun 09/05/10 10:21 AM

A man who cannot commit turns me away.

Actions speak louder than words. Even if he says all of the elements of our relationship are intact but he won't take the next step to either exclusivity or marriage - then I believe he is just not that into me. If he can't commit then we should just move on and stop wasting our time.

hmmm .... wondering on the time frame here ... if its too short then it fits into previous posters complaints of expecting an instant relationship ... and that sure turns me off.

Unless ... as also mentioned ... the eyes say ... go for it ... then there is a chance but so many other things then come into play.

uncompromising being the biggie
biggoted is another biggie
and so much of what Allen posted too.

Thorb's photo
Sat 09/04/10 09:17 PM
This is no One One second before time ... impossible concept.

before the big bang there was no time

Thorb's photo
Sat 09/04/10 08:35 PM
Edited by Thorb on Sat 09/04/10 08:49 PM

If it still matters, that wording of that particular conclusion could be slightly changed without losing it's meaning nor validity.

C2.) It is humanly impossible to knowingly make a mistake.

It makes no difference, you see, because all voluntary and deliberate action is based upon belief and it is humanly impossible to knowingly believe a falsehood. It necessarily follows from I believe 'X' means I believe 'X' is true either way.

It depends who thinks its a mistake...
you are dealing with a value judgment in the word itself

it is easy to intentionally make what another would determine a mistake.

p.s. I do see the overall argument as valid.

Thorb's photo
Sat 09/04/10 08:07 PM
Edited by Thorb on Sat 09/04/10 08:17 PM
hmmm yea man ... sure rings some old bells
hard to tell the way they sell
I smell things all the time that blend into the background.
dang if I ever remember clothing but some little sound ...
its the eyes and smiles that really sealed the deal
subtle sighs and some general good feel
can't remember the meal
an aura of magical mystery
I sure don't know what was on my feet
that's more of a trival persuitish history
as I swam into the magic of her eyes
the rest of life seemed outlandish
I fell into those pools of sighs
everything else just did vanish.

Thorb's photo
Sat 09/04/10 07:41 PM
I Confess ... its a con when someone does that fess up thing.

Thorb's photo
Sat 09/04/10 07:34 PM
How can ya say ya don't get a break ....

you just got a broken heart.

but think of all the money you will save not having to by kibble

Thorb's photo
Thu 09/02/10 05:16 PM
gets me thinking baseball for some reason

Thorb's photo
Wed 09/01/10 09:41 AM

Hi,,,

Hi,,,,
and hello,,,,

and HI again,,,to all who have not said hi yet,,but wanted to, but felt they better not yet,,but will at a future date and time not foreseen as of this time now...noway

YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm NUCKING FUTS!!!!!!!surprised scared

rofl slaphead bigsmile

yes Hi ... its that time of year again when the futs are falling and the squirrels are nucking and we all miss having a psychotic mate to snuggle through the winter months to come.

Thorb's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:00 PM
Radiation sure will

[too much time in the sun fits into that category]

Thorb's photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:46 PM
sad then there are those ... ball busters ... slaphead

Thorb's photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:40 PM
Edited by Thorb on Tue 08/31/10 06:43 PM
well .. cute .... but stalking ... and phone tapping are not games.

they are serious criminal activity.

when someone says head games .... I think of Chess or Trivial Persuit [one of my pet peeves]

when I see it in a profile ... I feel I'm reading the profile of someone that thought they had a long term thing going and the person they were with didn't. So they call it a game... but it wasn't... it was just a failure in male female relationships.

Thorb's photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:23 PM
Edited by Thorb on Tue 08/31/10 06:24 PM
I probably lean toward the narcissist for I do love myself [too often lately]

as for neurosis ... it has been dropped from the psychological disorder category by committee.

everyone is neurotic to some degree and all the people we classified as clinicly neurotic in the past have been shown to have various other disorders and a heightened neurosis was just a symptom of a deeper problem.

like being manic depressant or schitzophrenic parinoid or psychotic. etc.

as for someone that says all men are pigs ....
I have no use for them ... go oink oink ... and leave.

Thorb's photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:03 PM
yea ... especially if they are a hazy grey with areas of black

Thorb's photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:01 PM
oops yawn slaphead

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25