no photo
Thu 01/08/09 03:41 AM
(((Jimmy))) Good Morning! Are you at work or just getting home and can't sleep?

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 03:29 AM
Good Morning PEOPLE!!! drinker drinker

Read what you guys have for pets, I have a shih tzu, he's the best dog I've ever had. Named him "Harlee", not after the bike, but it's a mixture of "my" twins names. They, of course, chose it for him. :heart: They like, more however, to ask me what kind of dog he is, so they can get away with saying "Sh*t zoo". I also have 3 cocketeils. "Charlie" gives me wolf whistles and will sing the Andy Griffith tune, the other two birds are female and they keep more quiet, like all females do! :wink: :tongue: happy

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 03:31 PM

If I ever get to visit Bonny I'll be bringing a sack lunch.

rofl

depending on how long you plan to be there, I'd have an airplane make a regular drop!!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 03:27 PM

tongue2 neener neener neener tongue2 should've read this sooner tongue2

did you get a 'good' water massager?????? :wink:

Where do you think I've been? Took a two hour shower and didn't even notice the water was cold. Pulsate is a good setting. devil

No wonder you took that long to shower devil

I bet Bonny knows all this stuff too, she's just trying to figure out what to fix for dinner and pretending!!!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 03:26 PM

Bobble Head Syndrome???? Here is California that's a dating plus. pitchfork

Ruth got it!!! She "suffers" from BHS too!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 03:25 PM

sure Cathy blame Kristi!!! rofl

hey look, I already PUBLICLY said I have a problem with responsibility, now look what you made me do, I yelled the word PUBLICLY! grumble grumble

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:19 PM
damnit, Kristi made me want a chili dog!!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:42 PM

(((Bonny))) glad to "see" you back in here, how 'bout staying awhile! We'll pick you up when you're down and hang you on the hook over the door! :wink: flowerforyou

That sounds kinky.....I'll have a plateful ta muchly. It is good to be "home" again. devil mad

This is the "home" thread for sure, well I can only speak for myself.

I got all my sisters that are always stealing my clothes or using my makeup or nail polish and then there's my boyfriends that come in here and they want to flirt with! :wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:40 PM

roflI stand corrected! Cathy has Bobble Head Syndrome, which she can turn on on demand rofl
All movements are voluntary!!! rofl

Hey hold on one second, do not leave me out. !!sad sad sad sad

laugh

oh you're not out Flynn, I mean Tazz, you're IN! well, I think! Are you???

omg Fran pushed me wayyyyyyyyyyyy down into the gutta!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:38 PM

roflI stand corrected! Cathy has Bobble Head Syndrome, which she can turn on on demand rofl
All movements are voluntary!!! rofl

And I guess you're gonna tell us YOU never suffered from it???? laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:37 PM
(((Bonny))) glad to "see" you back in here, how 'bout staying awhile! We'll pick you up when you're down and hang you on the hook over the door! :wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:32 PM

Tazz and I'm sorry didn't realize you couldn't speak PR :laughing:

like the rest of us can, we just PRETEND to understand what you're trying to say. We're like the little bobble head dolls...up & down up & down like we KNOW!

OH now its clear!!!>>>>>huh

no Tazz, Cathy suffers from involuntary head movements (rofl) she calls it the bobble head syndrome rofl

rofl rofl

I have you know, that no one ever complained about my BHS! In factttttttttt, it wasn't even "involuntary"!!! rofl

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:19 PM

like the rest of us can, we just PRETEND to understand what you're trying to say. We're like the little bobble head dolls...up & down up & down like we KNOW!

OH now its clear!!!>>>>>huh

IT is?????? then 'plain it to me Tazz!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:11 PM

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:08 PM

rofl

no fair Fran, you gotta tell him......he lives way out there in the really BIG mountains, he probably couldn't speak PR if he had to!

<<<holding Tazz's hand so he ain't toooooo scared.

rofl you just wanted to hold his hand Cathy tongue2 rofl already warned Tazz not to be skurred devil rofl

laugh

you gotta start somewhere, so I started with his HAND! (dayumn, I been busted)

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:02 PM
rofl

no fair Fran, you gotta tell him......he lives way out there in the really BIG mountains, he probably couldn't speak PR if he had to!

<<<holding Tazz's hand so he ain't toooooo scared.

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:52 AM

This thread has just gone to the gutta....and who usually points the way???????? Frannnnnnnn???

c'mere Tazz, we usually make a sammich out of the guy that's in the thread with us at the time! I think Jimmy had to sleep some today, he was tired after we finished with him yesterday! :wink: happy

need the vitaims. The right foods and food intake

laugh

That's right, you get yourself all built up for us. Actually Jimmy thinks of us as his harem, I guess you can take the days that he's off and make us yours!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:46 AM
This thread has just gone to the gutta....and who usually points the way???????? Frannnnnnnn???

c'mere Tazz, we usually make a sammich out of the guy that's in the thread with us at the time! I think Jimmy had to sleep some today, he was tired after we finished with him yesterday! :wink: happy

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:44 AM

Gotta run for a bit. See ya'll later. waving

Ruth is gone y'all now we can talk about her!!!! Queen my a$$...and she thinks she's a good flipper too!!! :tongue: :tongue: :wink:

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:21 AM
do y'all really put crushed nuts on a chili dog????

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25