no photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:06 PM

laugh

how 'bout renting a billboard now??? let me know later, how many pervs and emails you get from that!!

A BIG FAT ZERO tears

leave it up, some MEN actually have jobs on this site I think so you'll get them tonight. That's when I got all mine with the "handle the hose" girl.

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:04 PM

Afternoon folksflowers

hellooooooooo b'day girl, even if it is a day early!

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:57 AM
laugh

how 'bout renting a billboard now??? let me know later, how many pervs and emails you get from that!!

Did Ruth go play in her snowman?

Guess Sam never found a ruler either. Course I don't think those things come in 6" or less.

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:05 AM

Is everyone taking a siesta????? did I even spell that right?

The thermostat to my office is located in the office across the hall. There's a lil ol man in there he's in his late 70's. Apparently, he must be really COLD today. I'm about to burn up in here. I've got the ceiling fan going full blast and a window open. And it has NOTHING to do with all the gutta talk that's been going on!!!:tongue: :tongue:

yes, siesta is spelled correctly

rofl you are not hot, those are hot flashes, power surges, dont blame that lil nice man across the hall rofl

laugh

oh shut the "f" up! there's a hot flash for you!!! J/KINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

up
down
to the left
to the right

hell just ________ me

rofl

laugh

and who said desparation didn't look pretty!

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:01 AM

The thermostat to my office is located in the office across the hall. There's a lil ol man in there he's in his late 70's. Apparently, he must be really COLD today. I'm about to burn up in here. I've got the ceiling fan going full blast and a window open. And it has NOTHING to do with all the gutta talk that's been going on!!!:tongue: :tongue:

yes, siesta is spelled correctly

rofl you are not hot, those are hot flashes, power surges, dont blame that lil nice man across the hall rofl

laugh

oh shut the "f" up! there's a hot flash for you!!! J/KINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:00 AM

I'm like that too. Everyone else wants the heater on and I've got my fan blowing right on me!

ohhhhhhhhh I had to read that twice...the FAN BLOWING ON YOU!! :wink: pitchfork

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:59 AM
JMO, if the wife is on a site and husband knows, cool...and vice versa! It's when those "dirty little secrets" start happening that one thing leads to another!

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:53 AM

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:50 AM
we must have had the same date izzie..I thought it was tomorrow too!frustrated

((((Merle)))))

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:38 AM
I gave up a home, 4 acres of land, 2 cars, alimony, child support and took my children, our clothes and the one car with the payment in exchange for a written promise never to hurt my children or me again! And for those who think this only happens in a certain class of people...he works for the gov't!

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:42 AM
Kristi, GM to you too! You got the gutta all stirred up and now we don't know how to climb out!

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:41 AM
And just how was Mr Frosty Ruth????

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:40 AM

Good morning All, I missed the "FLIP"......... Grrrrrr! How is everyone today? flowerforyou

GM Bonny, if Sam would stop teasing us so "flipping" much.................

How are you? And what's with you being so scarce lately?

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:40 AM
Ever notice how Sam comes in here drops us some enticing tidbit of information and then takes FOREVER to get back to us on it??? I think he's a tease!! grumble frustrated grumble :tongue: :tongue: :wink:

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:18 AM

I got a mutual match interest saying he wanted to meet me. Looking for his "soul mate". He writes that he will TELL ME if I'm his soul mate or not, that he is divine, and he wants a soul mate to love and respect him and not talk too much!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I want a "hell no" button option!!!!!!!!!!!

and you would risk missing out on divinity??? :wink: laugh

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:15 AM
Wonder if Ruth went to bed last night with a snowman!!!

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:15 AM

hey Sam what hap yesterday? you ran off with the yardstick???? devil

hehe, he would probably rather you didn't remind him, he was hoping you'd forget that you asked for proof!

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:54 AM
Yes!! Excuse me, it's GUTTA minded! :wink:

Re: 5 8's, probably in Jan. I'm not going to mention it to him, I'll wait on him to tell me and he's so forgetful, maybe he won't devil

Sammmmmmmmmmmmmm, what a nice early a.m. pic! No shirts can sometimes be as good as a cowboy hat! :wink:

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:22 AM
Good Morning All of gutter minded people! flowerforyou devil drinker

Today is my Fridayyyyyyyyyyyy. I so dread going back to a 5 8's work week!

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 03:42 PM
k, I'm off to find something for dinner! If you all are going "play" in here tonight, just please pick up all the "sucker" wrappers and throw the "juice boxes" in the trash!

:banana: :banana: :banana: