no photo
Wed 12/17/08 01:43 AM

lol ok
teased like how?

teased as in I called you a "youngun" simply because of your age, nothing meant to be offensive by that.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 01:19 AM
Edited by OneMoreTimeAround on Wed 12/17/08 01:20 AM

ohhh ok
Thanks <3

ha Good morning
its like 3am my time

unhuh, you younguns can still do that. :wink: Some of us only have young minds now and the body says get some sleep! If you decide to hang around in here at times, expect to get teased, that too is suppose to be all in fun, so don't take us too serious.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 01:15 AM

I bet you like someone...

Good Morning T

I'll try to explain the thread---

The song "You're so Vain" was playing on the radio. That's how it started. There's seldom a real subject discussed, but we do if someone wants to. It's mostly just play, just a place to laugh and have fun. You're welcome at any time. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:10 PM
k, Ruth, I put it back.

And with that, I have a dozen things I need to get done before bedtime. So I'm leaving this nice, clean, (whole)some thread and expect y'all to keep it that way! :wink: devil pitchfork

Nite y'all Hugs to all of you!

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:06 PM

rofl

is everyone sufficiently worked up now????

To say the least devil

The deputies are starting to look good to me now. laugh

They do carry cuffs don't they...and there's that gun!
devil

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:03 PM
laugh

I should wear my firefighter gear more often, I've been perved more then ever before!!!

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:59 PM
rofl

is everyone sufficiently worked up now????

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:58 PM

I need some water

rofl

oh go ahead Sam, tell us what you need!!

women and a hot tub

c'mere Sam, I was a firefighter, I can help you!

I bet you can handle a hose just fine

I can bring your fire down to a smoulder. Never put a good fire out, let it flare UP again! :wink: devil

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:49 PM

I need some water

rofl

women and a hot tub

c'mere Sam, I was a firefighter, I can help you!

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:45 PM

Did someone say firemen??? love

I think someone wants a hose!!

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:44 PM

I need some water

rofl

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:41 PM

:laughing:

y'all wanted batteries and generators, it's only like a month later you tell me all you wanted was dum dums! gawddddddddddd.
<<<<taking the one generator that was left and well just taking it!!!

Humm I don't recalling asking for not one batterynoway Not as long as the water was running I was good to godrool :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and go and go well ya get the idea:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ohhhh yeah, I forgot someone did keeping asking for that woman that was wet all the time from so many showers of course!

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:38 PM

rofl rofl ohhhhhhhhh hellllllllll noooooooooooooooo

Kristi is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl rofl

laugh

did she get into the fire/balls?????

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:38 PM

rofl rofl ohhhhhhhhh hellllllllll noooooooooooooooo

Kristi is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl rofl

laugh

did she get into the fire/balls?????

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:34 PM

what the hEck is going on in here? Why weren't you ladies this active when the brothel was open? grumble grumble

If suckers where what you wanted, I could have bought 150x as many of those for what I was paying for batteries and generators! Dum-Dums were on sale even!!

Cause you did not provide us anything to suck on heheheslaphead :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

excuse me........no wonder the brothel went dead, you didn't know what you were suppose to be doing for a buck-fifty!!!

A buck fifty hell if ya had provide us all day suckers we would have done it for free:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

laugh laugh

ask Sam how many IOU's he left!!!

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:33 PM
Edited by OneMoreTimeAround on Tue 12/16/08 04:34 PM

Ohhhh heck ya Gawd I feel sorry for the next sucker I get a hold of lmao Opps I mean man heheheh

blushing blushing you ladies were refering to men??? blushing

pitchfork

rofl rofl

leave it to Kristi to let the sucker outta the bag.

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:30 PM

what the hEck is going on in here? Why weren't you ladies this active when the brothel was open? grumble grumble

If suckers where what you wanted, I could have bought 150x as many of those for what I was paying for batteries and generators! Dum-Dums were on sale even!!

Cause you did not provide us anything to suck on heheheslaphead :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

excuse me........no wonder the brothel went dead, you didn't know what you were suppose to be doing for a buck-fifty!!!

Cathy a buck-fifty can buy an awful lot of suckers :laughing:

:laughing:

y'all wanted batteries and generators, it's only like a month later you tell me all you wanted was dum dums! gawddddddddddd.
<<<<taking the one generator that was left and well just taking it!!!

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:28 PM

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:08 PM

laugh

They showed pictures, but I think it was all a subliminal message! I could be wrong tho, maybe they just really like sucking on suckers. I'm innocent in all of this and have no idea! :angel: :angel:

Well that explains it. I can't see the pics until I get home. Its just as well. I don't need to be getting all worked up at work.

noooooooo, getting worked up at work, I've never done that either, no no no. Wait, do you work with any good looking men????

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:06 PM
oatmeal with raisins please!