no photo
Sun 12/21/08 05:05 AM
ah, you're in it already. :wink:

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 03:59 AM
Good Morning Everyone! drinker

I don't think the sun has shone for more than an hour in over a month! Has rained for almost 2 wks, I'm going to have to take Vitamin D and start sitting under a light if this keeps up! Not good for my grumpy disposition either! So where the hell are my friends who are suppose to make me laugh? flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 03:47 AM

in short

I have been dating this girl for 4 1/2 yrs but things are not working out and I think we are going to end it soon. I dont want it to after 4 1/2 yrs but no matter what I do it is not good enough. She is about to finish teachers college and I saw her through University and now this. But I'm to the point where I want something more and she wants something but the communication is just not there. I do everything for our relationship, clean, take care of our cats, the car, work full time and now looking for a second job to pay all our bills. I tell her all the time how much I love here and that she is sexy all the time, even first thing in the morning or when she is sick. I have read so many blogs and I have visited so many website to learn more about how to communicate and make relationships work better. I’m out of idea’s and need some advice, I really want to save my relationship but to tell you all the truth I think it is too late.

From reading what you've written, it sounds as if it's a one-sided relationship, or at least no where near "balanced" and that you are the one putting forth all the effort. "No matter what I do, it's not good enough", those were your words. Do you want to spend a life time feeling that way, or even another year? If she won't communicate with you about what the problems are in your relationship, then IMO, it's doomed anyway.

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:13 PM
Huntsville, Alabama
Glasgow, Montana

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 01:29 PM

Howdy ladies :heart:flowerssmoochedflowerforyou

I need someone to come over and take care of me I think I did to much playing outside the last few dayssick

Ohhhhhhhh Jimmy honey, what is you want, what is it you need, I'm your Genie, or are you MY Genie, your wish is my command.

(dayumn, I didn't know being submission could be so much fun) Hope you feel better soon hon. :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 01:27 PM

Afternoon all, dropping by to wish Cathy a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :heart: :banana:

Thank you g/f!! Glad you "dropped". :wink:
Hope you had a GREAT time Thursday nite.

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 01:24 PM

devil I was taking a brake from snow blowing and shoveling.
But I'm paying for it now feeling under the weathersick

awww Jimmy hope you feel better real soon, cause do you know what I want to be "FOUND" under my Christmas tree? Huh, do ya huh? biggrin pitchfork devil :banana:

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 12:24 PM

lets say I started talking to some one on here....and this person and I decided to meet in person, as friends, with nothing serious comitted as of yet....being that we want to meet, but are not in a relationship as of yet, should I stop the general "flirting" with just anyone on here?

I am asking this, because on one side, I am thinking,it is ok to flirt since we are not in a relationship, but on the other hand, I am thinking it is wrong to continue to flirt with other people, since we decided to go beyond the computer and meet face to face.

I guess you could call it an internal conflict between what is concidered right and wrong....

JMO..first communication, even if it's friends or in the beginning of the relationship moving forward....communicate, communicate, communicate!! Talk to HER about this. Find out what the both of you feel and forget what anyone else feels. Again, JMO.

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 12:20 PM
Good Luck Sage. Your idea is what I've "toyed" with for the last year. I don't NEED all this to try to take care of by myself. I haven't put it on the market because like most states, NC has 400,000 people out of work, the housing market, null and void unless you're a buyer. When I bought it, I wasn't planning on staying but now I'd be lucky if I could get what I paid for it 3 yrs ago. Sooooooooo, I'll wait and be envious. :wink:

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 12:09 PM
I live in a very small town, not many available men, so my first intent was in hopes of finding someone to date. Now...I find it a place to meet new people, make a friend or two, and a way to fill the time when there's nothing else I want to do.

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 12:03 PM

shades Finish this sentence: I would always date anyone who______________.

Who could carry on a conversation and would make me laugh.

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 11:47 AM
JMO, but I believe tv and glamour magazines has done the "average" woman a great disservice.

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 10:44 AM

Here is your delivery guy Cathy

OK WHO POSTED MY PICTURE ON HERE???????????

hahaha toto, are you telling me that's what you look like...remember the brinks truck and how much I'm worth???????????? c'mon big boy! :wink: laugh

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 10:40 AM

When it comes to that, shouldn't you be well enough acquainted so it doesn't really matter? That is how it worked for me, though I can't speak for others of course.

I don't think the men care near as much, but I think we women are always so self-conscious about how we look that even if we've been married to someone 20+ years, there's always that little bit of insecurity that lies in most of us.

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:39 AM
HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

flowers flowers

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:00 AM

i will add sex to that makes me feel better bigsmile

happy that too has scientific data that says it helps our physical well being........as long as it's SAFE sex.

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:58 AM
K, y'all, sitting here is more fun, I don't like shopping even when it's NOT Christmas time but the longer I wait, the worse it will get.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE clean up your own messes. Now I know why I don't get a date or that my mutual matches are failing me. I look like the ol fat lady with a mop!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes yesterday and today!!!

((((((((MY FRIENDS)))))))))))

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:44 AM

Coo eeeeeeeeeee !!!

(((Miss Bonny))) I'm not cleaning this mess up again!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:38 AM

Good morning! flowerforyou

My kids and I are off to the Long Beach Aquarium today with grandma and grandpa. :banana:

Good Morning (((Ruth))) is the snow leaving?

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:38 AM

Here is your delivery guy Cathy

oh oh oh........OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I want more deliveries!!!!!

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25