Community > Posts By > labsme

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 03:33 PM
How do you know that it's the Greatest Country of the World? What made you say so?

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 11:15 AM
Edited by labsme on Tue 08/10/10 11:17 AM
Hello there! I am looking for a Christ believer man. Someone who is not too old nor too young. Someone who believes in a long distance relationship...Someone who is soft spoken, intelligent, humble, and kind.

no photo
Sat 07/24/10 02:34 AM
Mayweather refused to fight Manny Pacqiao because of the simple reason that he knows Manny Pacquiao will win against him and that he is afraid that his legacy as one of the best fighter in boxing competition will be turnover to Manny Pacquiao. Pacman is now busy with his career as congressman in General Santos city and will never turndown the fight against Mayweather if only Mayweather's camp decide to agree to fight with him.

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 07:51 PM
Edited by labsme on Sat 07/17/10 08:06 PM
I like her post and I would like to explain what is this telling us especially to guys out there.Here it goes: Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot. Calling you hot means you just wanted to have sex with her nothing especial. Who calls you back when you hang up on him. She is just playing hard to get when all she wanted is to fix things right with you.Who will lie under the stars and listens to your heartbeat,or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.This means that whatever happens to her especially when she's sick you are right beside her waiting for her to call your name,watching her overnight.Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead.This means that find a boy/man who respect you.Who holds your hand infront of his friend.This is to suggests that the guy is proud for having his gf/wife.This post explain what a woman wants her man to be in my own opinion only.The point is be sensitive, treat her well.This is how I understand in this post and I find it sweet :)

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 09:12 PM
Edited by labsme on Thu 07/15/10 09:13 PM
May I know your thoughts upon viewing my profile?...What can you say of my profile?

no photo
Mon 07/12/10 05:45 PM
Money cannot buy Love, Respect, Care, Time, and Trust. But it does gives a short term happiness for your wants but not a life long satisfaction. Money can replace all the earthly things with a new one but the Time, Respect, Love, Care and Trust cannot. It only requires effort plus persistence not money.

no photo
Sat 07/10/10 07:23 PM
Edited by labsme on Sat 07/10/10 07:50 PM
Wow! Thank you guys for responding in this topic. I never thought it will recieved much of an answer.To all who have participated in this topic keep participating. To all who has not yet get into this topic, fill in here now :)

no photo
Sat 07/10/10 07:19 PM
Edited by labsme on Sat 07/10/10 07:33 PM

no photo
Sat 07/10/10 05:05 PM
@Equusdancer.Yeah, I've heard about that somewhere in Africa where the women's clitoris is cut using a pointed stone as a knife.Some of them get infected and died.Clitoris is cut for it is their belief/custom not to allow the woman to feel orgasm during intercourse.Men treated them as their property.They can even beat their wife or treat her as a slave.A certain model, I forgot her name,once undergo this procedure at age 15 and she confess that it was so hard for her to pee after and almost died because of infections.She's the first woman to fight that there's something wrong with their beliefs.

no photo
Fri 07/09/10 03:14 AM
You better file a divorce. You already done your part to save the relationship and marriage.After divorce is granted, wait for 1 year before you look or would like to have/start another relationship in order for you to fully recover from the pain and to give respect from the marriage vows you both recieved.

no photo
Fri 07/09/10 03:11 AM
You better file a divorce. You already done your part to save the relationship and marriage.After divorce is granted, wait for 1 year before you look or would like to have/start another relationship in order for you to fully recover from the pain and to give respect from the marriage vows you both recieved.

no photo
Fri 07/09/10 12:06 AM
If the damage he has done is not too serious and he sincerely said sorry to what he did then I will give him a second chance. After that second chance, I will no longer give another chances..

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 05:39 PM
Edited by labsme on Thu 07/08/10 06:05 PM
We have different beliefs,views,and traditional values which we acquired,heard or learned from people before us.Yes, virginity still matters to me because there are more than few of the possible reasons of why it is applicable in the society of where I live today. Men when divirginized is just natural because they are simply Men. And for the woman, it is not just as that simple as of men.Give your next posts to this topic :)

no photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:08 PM
I am single because I haven't found Mr Right yet or Mr Right didn't find me yet..Give your next posts to this topic :)

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 03:19 AM
There's nothing wrong of being a gay as long as he does not hurt anyone.What he is and what he likes to be (sexual preference) is not his fault. There are some factors we need to consider and this requires us to understand the way they are. But definitely, in the Bible, it is not considered as a good example. They continue to increase their population without getting pregnant! :) The bible says, 'GO AND MULTIPLY' and so they did in todays generation.

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 03:18 AM
There's nothing wrong of being a gay as long as he does not hurt anyone.What he is and what he likes to be (sexual preference) is not his fault. There are some factors we need to consider and this requires us to understand the way they are. But definitely, in the Bible, it is not considered as a good example. They continue to increase their population without getting pregnant! :)

no photo
Sun 06/20/10 08:23 PM
A father of a 3 yr. old son was meticulously washing his beloved BMW car when his 3 yr. old son called him, '' Daddy, I made an orange juice for you!...'' But found no answer from him. The child called him again, '' Daddy, don't you like to drink it?..'' But the father remains silent and keeps cleaning his car. He loves his car so much that he cannot do to control his temper when something happens to it. His son spoke lastly,'' Daddy, I have something to tell you..'' But the child still heard no response from his Dad. A few moments later, the father heard a scratching sound on the other side of his car. Without thinking, he extremely hit with a baseball bat the hands that holds a small pointing knife responsible for the scratching he heard. He was so angry before he realise that it was his son.The child was unconscious and bleeding after being hit. The father immediately rushed him to the hospital. After all the medication, the child woke up.The father utter words with teary eyes, '' Son, I am so sorry, I didn't meant to hurt you..'' ''I'm sorry too Dad I thought you gonna like it so I put it on your car.'' The father returned home and could not forgive himself to what he did to his child-broken arm and cannot move. He now hates his car for loving it so much neglecting his child's presence. He went to see it and found out that the scratched from its side was '' I LOVE YOU DADDY! HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO YOU!

no photo
Sun 06/20/10 05:22 PM
One day Mom and my 3 year old nephew went to the house of my lola.As the two came in, they saw my Aunt sitting in a sofa together with her friends. My nephew went outside to play for a while and then he came back with dirt all over his clothes. He catched their attention when he began to speak, "Good morning teachers! How aw yu today?'' He then walked in the middle and performed a dance he knew. The co-teachers of my Aunt giggles and laughing out loud looking at the dance steps of my nephew. My mom keeps on reminding him, ''Ayaw, pagduol nila ha kay MATAKDAN sila nimu. Diha raka sa tunga.'' My mom was worried that the visitors might also get dirty if my nephew will get closer to them. But my nephew was pushing himself to do what what was warned.With a confused face my nephew asked my mom as if he is protesting, "Nganu MATAKDAN man nako sila.Naa ba diay ko'y sakit?..'' Everyonge was surprised to his statement.

Lesson to be learned: Use Words appropriately in a sentence.Hehehe!

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 08:02 PM
Halo to all, I am also new to this site about 4 days ago.Hehe!..no friends yet, will you?

no photo
Sun 06/06/10 05:37 PM
Sorry I forgot to tell something.Just new here. How do I delete my topic? Or this one which I posted?

Previous 1