Thu 06/03/10 12:26 AM
Dude you look like sickly skinny.

Cut your hair too, it kinda looks dumb.

Dont hate me, you asked lol.

And I`m not gay, so I really wouldn`t know how to rate cha dude

Jasonx2x's photo
Thu 06/03/10 12:11 AM
^
agreed, I would then put my earphones in, take a hit, and dance for my colorful sea of fishies as the men who live beyond the rainbow come to take us to the land of cool ranch deretos and DR pepper ^^

Jasonx2x's photo
Wed 06/02/10 11:35 PM
MY EYES MY EYES, THEY BURN!!!

Jasonx2x's photo
Wed 06/02/10 05:54 PM
if thats true then all vegans would die off ^^

And **** peta would be going crazy! Atleast it would finally kill them off since they`d be on a water diet, but then again maybe that has feelings!

Lol, I`mma wait for the video about the miss treatment of tomatos !

Jasonx2x's photo
Wed 06/02/10 03:02 PM
bob zombie ^^

Jasonx2x's photo
Wed 06/02/10 01:28 PM
Lol, trollllleeennn

Jasonx2x's photo
Wed 06/02/10 01:26 PM
You just looking for your jelly :(

Jasonx2x's photo
Tue 06/01/10 08:56 PM
Edited by Jasonx2x on Tue 06/01/10 08:56 PM

go to asia!
Easiest way to meet asian.

****, if I could go to asia I would, but if I had that ability to go anywhere though I`d probably detour to Amsterdam first, then like hike to china or something, then back pack through eroupe!

Now all I need is money, which I`M flat out of forever lol, America sucks right now.

oh, i see
maybe mingle would be another alternative to meet asian lol

Well that was the general Idea, plus I can meet other people then the rednecks out here in Ewood in south flordia.

Jasonx2x's photo
Tue 06/01/10 08:34 PM

go to asia!
Easiest way to meet asian.

****, if I could go to asia I would, but if I had that ability to go anywhere though I`d probably detour to Amsterdam first, then like hike to china or something, then back pack through eroupe!

Now all I need is money, which I`M flat out of forever lol, America sucks right now.

Jasonx2x's photo
Tue 06/01/10 08:11 PM
Edited by Jasonx2x on Tue 06/01/10 08:14 PM

Jason, I really never understood the asian thing.

you should probably upload a better picture/pictures... and maybe talk more about yourself... I don't think your profile states your age.

Eh, its like do you understand how people are into people who weigh 400 pounds, its just like a thing about more, a preference.

I dont really understand it either, but all I know is I`d want to date an asian chick or atleast meet one, always that it would be cool

Oh and I dont have a camera so I cant upload anymore of myself.

Jasonx2x's photo
Tue 06/01/10 08:08 PM
Edited by Jasonx2x on Tue 06/01/10 08:09 PM
Ehh not desperation, more like asarestion? Dont know if I even spelled that right.

I dunno, I live in southern flordia so like I`ve always wanted something different then a latino or something :/

Besides isn`t that what the sights for anyways? Too meet people from abroad? So calling it desperation is a bit hypocritical too me, dont know how it would seem to other people :/

Jasonx2x's photo
Tue 06/01/10 08:06 PM
Okay straight up I`m about to drop the BOMB on everyone.

Meeting a guy is easy, I should know for I am one their for I know how easy it is.

Now we`ve already established that you can get a guy by basically just walking up to him and showing some boob. Though this dosn`t work for everyone, if your not attractive... Well we all have our vises I suppose so I wont say anything :/

Anyways, if your not into reveiling yourself, a simple way to get a to talk to you/ might lead to other stuff is this:

Chances are that if you chetch a guy staring at you in the good way, chances are that he`s thinking about wanting to talk to you. All you really have to do is talk about a guy subject.

Now, what do I mean about a guy subject?

Well I mean a subject that goes for all guys, cause you never know exactly what their into, but we guys are usually into the same thing, though theirs other guys that will or wont like it.

Zombies- Okay so I know what your thinking, no ****ing way! But yeah, must guys think about the zombie apoc, I mean come on, ****en their is nothing more badass then going around beating the **** out of the undead

Vidja games- this is a never fail one, only a few guys dont play video games, just bring up xbox and see what he says, if anything everyone will have atleast played madden, cause, well thats usa for yeah! The only guys I can think that wont fit this are Amish people :/ but I`m sure theirs something like, churn that butter extreme!

Football or any other sport- Speaks for itself.

Beer- Again, speaks for itself

Weed- I personally could talk about this all the time

cars- Duh!

Theirs more but I dont feel like typing em up anyore :/

Jasonx2x's photo
Tue 06/01/10 07:38 PM
Okay so my problem right now is that I really want to date an asain girl. No offense to anybody else, I mean heck if your interested you still hit me up regardless, I`m just saying that I`m looking for an asain girl.

I dont know if its weird that I really want to date an asain, but whatever, its what I want.

But heres the thing, I`ve been looking around this site for awhile and I havent been able to find any that are ever online :(

So I was wondering if anybody might know someone that might wanna hook up or something? I dont care if its out of country or not, infact I`ve been wanting to try long distance for awhile (hence why I`m using this site anyways)

Anyways let me know.

Also hit me up if you find me interesting, I dont care like I said.

Jasonx2x's photo
Mon 05/31/10 11:41 AM
niiiiiccccceeeeee, but we`ve got the xbox`s, so I dunnno :)

Jasonx2x's photo
Sun 05/30/10 11:51 PM

lol I messed up on that with lsd I was just writing stuff down, its been a long day and I`m a bit tired lol.

And yeah I completly agree with everyone, I just wanted to see others perspective.

Oh and fear and loathing I travel around so I just get it when I get it you know? Oh and I love your username btw, just wanted to say that.

No s***?! I travel around a lot as well but I've never found LSD, I'm in Colorado right now so I think I have a good shot at getting something good...but so far I've been to California, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Wyoming (used to have good LSD), Utah, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Iowa, and Washington state...and still haven't found s*** for good LSD, haha!

I use to get good stuff here in so cal but this was also 10 years ago.

Yeah, in 2000 there was a massive raid on a large farm that produced about 80% of the acid in the United States...completly killed off the good acid that you could get. I'm still looking though, it is the one drug I would like to do before I die.smokin

Oh crap, you've never done it? Lets just say the first time I ever did it it was the most fun I've ever had.... even watched Fear and Loathing (which I don't actually recommend for your first time, we only made it half way through) Every time after that it just got shlttier and shlttier until I finally had a really bad trip and never touched the stuff again. I'd say I probably did it 20ish times and the only reason I kept doing it was because I was chasing that first high...

I just want to try it, I've never done it and out of the two main drugs I've never done (crack, LSD), LSD is the one I do want to do.

Lol, a wayyy better choice then crack considering you wont get addicted. But I`m with you, I wanna try everything their is atleast once. Except for the one in africa where they sniff fecal matter buried in the ground for a few years. No way in hell.

Jasonx2x's photo
Sun 05/30/10 11:44 PM

Lol, I know a guy who moved down here from arizona, he did alot of raves and got alotta good LSD. So try going out their and find a rave lol.

there is 2 towns in oregon eugene and springfield there both known as drug city there also college towns
you go to one place and you get in track with 20 people within 5min
and you have what your looking for
my ex hubby thought it was cool to get high. he was on crack for over a month(yea i gave him a freaken choice me or the dangdrug this was wayyyyyyyy before we even got married.. he even wanted to move there and im glad we didnt

Yeah, I think if I was givin that choice I would pick family over drugs any day. I mean dont get me wrong it wouldn`t be easy but I know what more important in the end.

Jasonx2x's photo
Sun 05/30/10 11:36 PM
Lol, I know a guy who moved down here from arizona, he did alot of raves and got alotta good LSD. So try going out their and find a rave lol.

Previous 1